Chapter 5

Forsaken Love
~ Forsaken Love ~ Chapter 5~

Standing right in front of a very old temple, Ri In turned to Junsu without blinking her eyes. She finally understood the meaning behind the very last sentence he said to her. ‘Making each and every of her wish come true’

Ri In lowered her head and stared down on the floor, “a very good place to make my wish come true…” she mumbled.

“Huh…” Junsu turned to him as he did not catch what she said. “Heard from the Japanese workers, this is a historic temple and many people come here just to make a wish.” He held on one of the small wooden board then turned to Ri In, “By writing down your wish on this wooden board, your wish will come true.”

“As a guy, you shouldn’t believe in such thing,” Ri In took the wooden board from Junsu.

Junsu shrugged as he said “You won’t know if you don’t give it a try.” he handed Ri In a pen, “Just write something and maybe it really would come true, no one knows.”

Ri In took the pen and turned around to write something on the wooden board. At that moment, she just can’t think of any wish. All of a sudden, this wish came into her mind. Without any hesitations, she has written it on the wooden board. As she was hanging it on the huge board filled with a number of wooden boards, Junsu went near her.

“What did you wrote,” he snatched it from Ri In’s held. Her heart beats real fast as she realized he had gotten her wishing wooden board. “Give it back,” Ri In tried to get it back but the more desperate she get the higher Junsu raised his hand in order to avoid giving Ri In reach it.

“Beg me; I’ll think about it,” Junsu smiled mischievously.

“Yah, stop playing and give me back,” she was still trying hard to reach the wooden board while tiptoeing.

When Ri In reached her limit, she almost falls. Stunned by her, Junsu swiftly encircled her waist to catch her fall. Ri In looked up to him and coincidently Junsu was looking down to check out whether she is alright. At this time, a moment of silence appeared as they realized how close their distant were. So close that they could feel each others heartbeats, feel how warm their body temperature are. They shared a very close eye contact, looking right into the eyes. Gradually, no longer holding back anymore, Junsu closes their very little spaces and tenderly kissed on her cherry lips.

-

“Just where have they been?” Yunho said with his arms crossed over his chest.

“Ri In was the one asked us never be late and now she’s the one who is late,” Jaejoong grumbled.

“Perhaps is Junsu the one made her late for the very first time,” Changmin added.

“They there are,” Yoochun pointed at the both uneasy figures. Junsu was grabbing on the two bags while looking on his right side as for Ri In having both her hands playing with her two pony tails while eyeing on her left. “Why do they look so awkward?”

“Something must have happened,” Jaejoong smiled slyly.

“Did you two buy the whole grocery shop?” Yunho slightly raised his voice as he pointed at the bags in Junsu held.

“Only two bags, hyung,” Junsu said unenergetically as he peeked at Ri In secretly.

-

On the way back to hotel, Junsu and Ri In did not say a word just cornered one side silently. Yunho noticed the both of them had peeked on each other occasionally. And the weirdest thing is that, in the lobby, Ri In asked whether she could exchange sharing room with Changmin instead Junsu. In the same time, Junsu too asked him before entering the elevator that he would like to sleep with Changmin for the rest of the days in Japan.

“So who should I switch with?” Yunho had disclosed what they just asked him. “Just why are you two behaving so weird?”

“Did Junsu do anything to you?” Jaejoong asked cutely as he placed his chin on Ri In’s shoulder from the back.

Ri In got scared as she turned to see Jaejoong so close to her, “Yah, all the while I wanted to change my roommate. It’s just don’t make sense that I need to share a room with either one of you. Can’t Manager Park share with one of you and I share a room with Mrs. Park?”

“Okay,” Yoochun running his hand on her back up and down, “You need to catch a breath.”

Seeing that, Junsu pushed off his hand “Eh, why is your hand touching, touching on her back…”

“And why is you so bothered with that?” Yunho crossed his arms over his chest and staring at Junsu, waiting for an answer.

“Ahh,” Junsu grabbed hold on Ri In’s wrist and pulled her back to their room, “Forget about it…”

The four of them look at them leaving, clueless. “Something is very wrong…” they agreed as Jaejoong made his conclusion.

As they got changed into their pajamas, Junsu was wondering what Ri In was up to. He just looks at her walking around the room, searching for something. Finally she stopped as she placed a floor lamp in between their beds.

Ri In looked up to him, “If you dare crosses this line, I won’t hesitate to punch you into a panda.”

“I don’t mean to kiss you an hour ago and that kiss seriously means nothing,” Junsu retorted.

formed an ‘o’, “Means nothing; that’s even worse. A kiss always means something.” She crossed her arms, “I think you must be too bored in Japan without your girlfriend and that’s why you are doing that.”

“Yah, as if you don’t know I don’t have one,” Junsu walked up to her.

As he sees him coming close, she backed away “You don’t come any closer…”

At first, Junsu was trying to scare her but who knows that he will tripped by the wire of floor lamp, consequently, he fell pushing Ri In sleep flat on the bed; having Junsu on top of her. Once again, they share an intimate close contact.

-

“Do you know I have a lot of things have not done yet?” before Ri In reached the place where Junsu standing, she had started her grumble. She brought her hands on her hips, “We are going back to Korea tomorrow I have lots of things…” Junsu cut her off with a peck on her lip.

Junsu stared into her widened eyes, “Must you always raise your voice when talking to me?” he brought up his hand to touch her soft face, “I have something to show you.” he took the mirror and adjusts it, move to the right side, “Ri In, look at this…”

“What?” Ri In looked at him in disbelief, “You’re using this way to get me the star?”

“This is the formation stars of Cassiopeia,” Junsu explained. He turned to Ri In as he placed the mirror on the grass, “There’s something I wanted to tell you.” he held on her hand that soon becoming a secure grasp, “Something, which I dare not to tell…”

Ri In tried withdrawing her hand but Junsu not letting her off. “This might be too sudden and I know I shouldn’t have sprung this to you all of a sudden. But I need you to know what I’m thinking and I want to know what’s in your mind.”

She just stood still there didn’t know what ought to be say at that moment. “Through out these months that I’ve spent with you, I thought you were just simply an assistant to me but I was wrong.” He looked into her eyes, his tone becoming more serious “without realizing, I had fallen for you. When you’re not by my side, I would unknowingly think of you. When you’re scolding me, I would love hearing the voice that filled with concern. When you’re playing with them, holding on their hands instead of mine, jealousy overwhelmed me.” holding on both her hands, “I think this is what they call, love…”

After a minute of silent, Ri In swung off Junsu’s hands, “Yah, I know you’ve been finding chance to take revenge on me, but this is not a right way.” She turned around and made her way back to the hotel.

Junsu know is now or never. He abruptly hugged her from behind and whispered to her ear, “Don’t move, and listen to me. I’m serious, Jang Ri In.”

Ri In brought up her hand to hold on his strong arm, “Junsu, we’ll never work out. SM will never allow you to have a girlfriend.”

He turned her around to face him, “Just tell me, do you have the same feeling as I am? Tell me, I’m not alone in this.”

“I do have the same felling, but…” Ri In was cut off again and this time, was by his passionate kiss. As their lips parted, Junsu leaned his forehead on hers, “As long you believe in me, nothing will stop us. No matter what happens, I’ll be by your side, I swear.”

“You don’t need to swear,” Ri In pecked on his lip, “A promise is more than enough, I love you.”

“Zhang Li Yin, wo ai ni…” Junsu whispered right into her ear as he revealed the tone of the musical box ‘Canon’.

“You bought it?” Ri In widened her eyes.

“This will be our love theme song,” Junsu smiled.

“Babo…” Ri In chuckled as she touched on the musical box. Tears gradually formed in her eyes.

Presented by Celestine Blue
//Forsaken Love//

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
yah...i'm very sorry about this
because recently i made some mistake that's why i deleted this story account a few times...now it's back to normal...wish you all enjoy this chapter...