Review by Candycane@mysterycious

Forsaken Love
[REVIEW] Forsaken Love
By mysterycious
Author: celestineblue
URL: http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/evelyn_blue2/
Status: completed
Reviewer: candycane

Title: 5/5
Your title totally suits your plot!!! Forsaken Love is so unique!! Great job on the title!! Its interesting and original!!

Poster/Background: 7/10
I think your poster was ok, but the quotes could have been bigger. The pictures on the poster was quite blurry, it looked more like a memory. For me, I think your background was a little plain. You could try using a darker colour to suit the mood of your story.

Forewords: 8/10
Your prologue was interesting. But I didn’t quite get the parts when you used “I”. If you choose to use “I”, you should at least write out whose point of view. I think you could have done better explaining more of the characters too.

Plot: 12/15
The heartless and walking away thing was pretty common. Taiwanese dramas and Korean dramas always have something like it. But making it, as a celebrity’s point of view is cool!! Not many writers are able to write out an interesting plot. To me, your story stood out because you used the main theme of the story by writing through a celebrity’s point of view.

Creativity/Originality: 8/10
Like I said, the plot was quite common. You created some enjoyable scenes!! I love it when a writer has a broad imagination!! Readers love the world of fantasy!! There were some sweet and tender moments!! Great!!

Flow: 8/10
Your story was well linked. It suited the title and the scenes were continuously good and imaginative. I think the parting away part when Ri left is so touching!! Love that part!!

Spelling/Grammar/Vocabulary: 9/10
There were a few teensy mistakes here and there. Everyone has them anyways, to avoid any grammar mistakes, try proof reading after you fishing typing it!! It really helps!! By proff reading it, you get to check your sentences and spelling!! Good Luck!!

Characterisation: 8/10
Truthfully, I didn’t quite get the charaters in the first few chapters. Sorry!! But you manage to grab my attention in the few later chapters. Try describing and explaining more of your characters!! You could change their point of views, readers will understand more of what the characters are feeling through their point of view.:)

Writing Style: 9/10
Personally, I think you wrote the story really well. Your vocabulary was average..a tip..try using more flowry and big words!! Good Vocab is really important!! And again, I think the sad parts were really well written!!

Overall Enjoyment: 5/5
I like the sad parts the most!! I’m weird!! Don’t mind me!! LOL!!

Bonus: 5/5
Great story!!! Good Luck with your other fanfics!!

Total: 81/100