Chapter 33

Forsaken Love
~ Forsaken Love ~ Chapter 33~

‘knock knock’ Yunho knocked on the door while leans his back on it looking at Ri In who is busy typing. “So are you going?”

“I’ve made it clear that I’m not.” Ri In says firmly without having a glance at him.

Hearing her respond, Yoochun interrupts, “But Aunt Kim has high blood pressure. She’s wanting so bad to have you come for a dinner I wonder how high the pressure would rise when she knows you’re not going.”

Her fingers on the keyboard slowing as she heard what Yoochun said. Noticed she was tilting her head and peeping at them, Yunho nudges him to continue as he knows she somehow is getting worried.

“She would be really upset by Junsu if she thinks he’s cheating to her,” Yunho said.
“I say won’t…” Yoochun says while stealing looks at Ri In’s expression, “If she knows his son is waiting for a girl under this hot weather out there for almost an hour, she’ll definitely forgive him.”

Finally stopped her fingers from typing, she made her way towards them, “Stop this continually conversation at my doorway!” she closes her door.

Stopping her by having his hand press against it, Yoochun asks, “So are you going? Only a dinner, it won’t take you much time.”

“If both of you are to keep bugging me, I won’t be able to get change and if that idiot out there drives off,” she eyes on them, “You two will take the consequences…”

“Understood,” they closed the door for her, “Dress prettily, aunt loves girl who wears light green…”

“Yes!” Yunho gave a high five to Yoochun for succeeding persuades Ri In.

“Look at those two idiots,” Jaejoong points his ice cream spoon at them. Sitting himself opposite him, Changmin picks up a magazine, “That’s mean Junsu chose Ri In over Taeyeon…didn’t he promise will make it to their night walking?”

“Woah…just a dinner, you don’t need to dress like a princess…” Jaejoong teases as he walks up to her. Changmin turns to his back as he hears Jaejoong’s over reacting to see Ri In wearing a tube light pink knee length dress with a ribbon tied slightly above her waist.

“Have you two forgotten? The last time we went his villa, Aunt Kim get a top Korean chef to cook us a simple supper that means to feed our stomach so that we can work overnight.” Yunho said.

Amused by the fact that Aunt Kim was someone who does thing overly, Changmin chuckles, “How can I forget, it was so luxurious that I can’t eat comfortably.”

“I better make my move first,” Ri In walks her steps towards the exit whilst keep her nags on, “Given his limit in patience, he would leave any time near.”

She understands him to well. Stepping her foot out from the gate, she sees him about to drives his car off. Swiftly, she removes her heel and aims on his car. He could see and knows what’s on her mind, immediately, he reverse.

Scrolling down his car window, he asks without having his eyes look at her, “Thought you’d said it firmly that won’t come with me? Why come out and also wearing so nice.”

Tightening her fist, she takes in a deep breath and abides his rudeness for another time. “If that’s the case, why still waits at here when you had perceived that as my final answer?”

He rolled his eyes agitatedly then turns to her with a darken face, “Faster get in, do you need me to come out open the door for you?”

Crossing her arms, she smirks, “I don’t mind if you does since you’re the one who need my help.”

Unfasten his seatbelt, he endure his anger from out bursting as his hand reach to open his car door. Seeing that, Ri In has gotten enough satisfaction as she opens the car door and get in before him hop out.

“Let’s go…” she smirks while fastening the seatbelt happily.

Driving into his villa garage, she get to open the car door, someone opened for her and bowed whilst greeting her.

“Would this be too over?” Ri In murmured to Junsu as he walked up to her with his hand reaching out to hers.

Bringing her hand over to linked with his, he replies, “Aren’t Hankyung’s side the same as here?”

“Why must you always mention him out of the blue?” she withdraws her hand from his angrily.

“Oh son, you made her angry, didn’t you?”

“I did not…” he put up his hands in surrender.

“Hyung, you must have rouse Ri In unnie’s anger. I’m your side, unnie.” Inhwan betrayed Junsu. She nodded her head in agreeing with Inhwan.

An hour later after the dinner, they were happily conversing in the living room. All of the sudden come, an uninvited guest and her presence had frightened everyone.

“Jang Ri In,” Taeyeon stormed into the living room bad mannerly, something Mrs. Kim detests the most. “Why are you bothering Junsu again? Is it because you know that he’s as rich as Hankyung and that he can now provide the wealth you needed in the past, that’s why you approach him again!”

“Taeyeon,” Junsu pulls her back as she crazily blurts out everything, “Calm down, my mum just invites her for a dinner, nothing much.”

Hearing his explanation, it just pain her more, “You chose her instead, didn’t you? Have you forgotten that you promise to have a date with me?”

“Kim Taeyeon, let me tell you,” Mrs. Kim interrupts, “Even if I did not encountered Ri In shi, I wouldn’t want a girl like you to be my daughter in law.”

“Ajumma, are you too brain wash by this woman? Be conscience you might ruin your son’s whole lifetime by persuading him go out with this person who deceiving…”

Before she could put an end to that, Junsu slapped her face. Looking up to him with her teary eyes, “You slapped me because of her?”

“Omma, I’m sending her home,” Junsu worries that his mother would flare up extremely. He knows that her health ain’t good, “Ri In, look after her I’ll be back soon.”

“Ri In,” Mrs. Kim sounded angry, “Stay here tonight…”

Pulling her out from the living room to the garage, Taeyeon swung off his hand. It turns completely red.

Softening his voice, he touches her arm, “I’m sorry, very pain?”

“Does it matter to you?” Taeyeon whines, “If you still love her so much, why didn’t you be true to yourself and true to me?”

“Because you’ve never let me do so,” Junsu flares up. “I’ve hinted to you time and again that I’d tried to get her out my mind but I just can’t do it. I did considered you the person to live with me for the rest of time,” he lowers his head guiltily while leaning against the wall, “But it was too unfair to you to have someone doesn’t loves you at all. You deserve a better guy.”

Close to 4 in the morning, Junsu get back home. Stepping into his room, he sees a figure on the floor and to his surprise it was Ri In sleeping on the carpeted floor. Walking up to her, he got her in his arms.

Her eyes open wide abruptly, “What are you doing?”

Ambling towards his bed, he rolls his eyes as he sighs, “Let you sleep on the bed.” Placing her down on the bed, he pinches her cheek, “I’m not going to you or what…”

“How’s Taeyeon?” her dry voice stops him from stepping into the washroom

Clinging on the door knob, he tries not to bring up this topic, “Nothing, nothing that would put you in concern.”

Paces up to him, she turns him around, “You slapped her all of the sudden, and she must have been very angry and disappointed. I can explain to her…whuah…”

She shouted as Junsu pulled her suddenly and pushed her to the wall. Locking both her wrists on the wall, he stares fiercely into her eyes, “Tell me, why you must always stick your nose to somebody else problem. Whether she’s sad or happy, why do you concern so much when it has nothing to do with you.”

Ri In was fazed by him, speechless to all the questions he asked. Resting his head on her shoulder, he tiredly asks, “Then why didn’t you concern about who I really loves? Why can’t you understand how deep is my love for you?”

-SM TOWN Live 2008, Korea-

“Woah, I see you spend a night in his villa,” Jaejoong having one of his hands placed under his chin. “Anything happened?”

Getting up from her seat, she somehow annoyed by him, “Can you exit this room and go back to your room?” she steps out her dressing room ready for the early meeting with the fans before the concert starts. Upon doing so, she bumps into Junsu.

“Don’t you bring your eyes along when you walk?” he sneers smilingly. “Faster approach Manager Min, she’s finding for you.”

“Really, thanks.” She thanked him while giving him a friendly pat.

-

“I see, I’ll change that…” Ri In turned around to see Taeyeon standing in her approaching way.

“Can we talk for awhile?”

“Listen, I never want last night incident to happen”

“Shut up,” Taeyeon cut her off. “You have avoiding him so long, why didn’t you continues and interrupt us now? You had promise not to hinder him, didn’t you.”

“We’re only friends, Taeyeon you must have misunderstand certain things.”

“No I did not, get lost from him,” Taeyeon outbursts. “Just disappear in his life will you?”

“Kim Taeyeon, do you understand?” she can no longer endure with her. “I’ve said time and again that I’ll not take him away from you. Since the day I promised CEO Kim and you to leave him, I don’t have a thought of being with him again. If I really want him back, with only one word I could be with him like before, why must I make my life so miserable!”

“You still love him, don’t you?” Taeyeon held on her hand.

Turning back to face her, she says, “It does not matter anymore. Not like he knows that, all this while,” her voice sounds sad, “he only thinks that I’m a woman who would do anything for wealth and fame. So there’s not a need for you to worry that I’ll be an obstruction between you two.”

“Ri In…” Taeyeon calls as she sees Ri In picked up the bottle about to drink. Looking at her confusedly, Ri In asks, “What?” she then drinks the water. “It’s time, we shall get going.”

“Yes…I’ll be coming in a short while,” Taeyeon says as Ri In steps out her dressing room. An inscrutable face of expression become apparent in her face, not knowing should or not she reveals it to others.

Stepping out from the backstage to joins her seniors, Ri In feels her stomach aching aberrantly. Notices the oddness from her face of expressions, Hankyung walks up to her and holding on her arm caringly.

“What’s wrong with you? You look pale…” he says very softly. Far aside, Junsu saw them and felt a hit on his heart.

“I’m alright; probably I guzzled the food too fast this morning,” she shook her head alright then pushes Hankyung away, “get back to your place.”

“Ri In shi,” a crew ran up to her, “You should be standing next to Junsu shi then Boa shi stands next to Yunho shi, clear?” he asks politely. They both nodded.

Looks down to her, Junsu could see she was pressing against her stomach quite often. She even smiles awkwardly. “Hey, what’s wrong with you? So fast feeling nausea. We’ve not yet even started with the concert; only the fans meeting, nothing to afraid of.”

Shaking her head with her eyes close, frowning, she barely gets to utter a word. He could see her change of face expression. She seems to be suffering in great pain from her stomach.

“Ri In, do you need a rest? You look really pale…”

“Next, let’s have Jang Ri In…” Kangin who was the mc said. When he whirled he sees Ri In’s pain face.

Can no longer withstand with the pain, Ri In have her sight all black. Junsu who stood by her side noticed her feebly collapsing; he wrapped his arm around her, swiftly. Having her in his arm, he crouched a little. People that filled in the Jamsil Stadium shouts non stop and soon chaotic surrounds the stadium.

“Ri In, which part of your body feeling sick?” he asks worriedly.

His heart skips a beat upon seeing her in this state. Powerless to come out with a word, she just stares into his eyes in pain. Only when the word gets nearer to her lips, she vomits. Everyone on stage frightened greatly upon seeing her vomits white foamy liquid.

Carrying her up like a feather, he walks towards the backstage without any delay. “Ri In, hang on there, I’ll bring you to the hospital right away.” His voice was shuddering as he could feel her hand freezing cold.

“Oppa,” Taeyeon followed behind. Having no reply from him, she stood in his approaching way. “Kim Junsu, she’s pretending to win your sympathy, don’t go. Knowing that you’re a rich person, she’s using all kind of way to get you back.”

“GO AWAY!” he flared up.

“Manager Park, I doubt she’s poisoned by food. Would it be her meals?” Yunho asked.

Shaking her head disagreeing, he points out, “The meal was prepared by Manager Min, couldn’t be that.”

“Her drinks…” Yunho said as he saw the mineral water. “That drink isn’t the sponsor drink…she drank half of it…”

“Junsu, you can’t be going with them,” Jaejoong held on his shoulder, “The concert will commence in another three hours time.”

Ignoring him, he get into the van, “I promise I’ll be back before it start.” He assures as he close the door.

Tears streamed escaped her eyes, “I miss…”

Junsu brought her closer to him as he can hardly hear her. Upon hearing miss, he shook her a little, “Li Xin is not bringing you anywhere. Didn’t you promise to stay strong for her?” he pecked on her forehead. Tears enter his eyes; he clearly knows even she only treats him nothing, but he loves her very much. He can’t lose her.

“Junsu…” she reaches her frail hand to his face, intending to confess and reveals the truth. But she was too feeble to say it.

“Faster, she’s in great pain!” he screamed as she vomits again.

Presented by Celestine Blue
//Forsaken Love//

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
hey hey...thanks for the comments
what will happen to Ri In..curious with it?
stay with me for the next chapter...
ahh...so close to ending...ill definitely miss all of you...

chapter34:
“We found she’d consumed a big amount of ecstasy pills earlier and that’s the cause of her vomiting foamy liquid.”

-

"No matter how hard I tried, you’re unforgettable and always alive in my heart, until this day…it stays the same. You can never disappear…”

-

“Hankyung, are you engaging with Ri In?”

“Who are you to Ri In? Do you think you have right in meddling things regarding her?”

“Are you disclosing this relationship?”

-

“Son did you proposed her?”