Chapter 10

Forsaken Love
~ Forsaken Love ~ Chapter 10~

When everyone in the room begin to give their comment to each other, there was someone who still staring on the newspaper, Ri In. Her face printed with fears and in the same time worries too overwhelming her. Is not that she is worrying about her career which just started to gained some popularity but it was Junsu and Hankyung’s that put her in concern. The nightmare that had overwhelmed her all this while had finally came true to haunt her.

“All can go out except the three in this news,” CEO Kim sounded fierce. Turning over to face the three of them, a fierce stare on Ri In “So tell me, who and who is in love. Which combination is the correct one?”

Ri In looked up at Junsu as he held on her hand tightly, “It has nothing to do with Hankyung, Ri In and I have dated for almost one year.”

CEO Kim walked up to Ri In, “Then you tell me, who is it the real person that you love between these two?”

Hankyung stepped in, with that motion CEO Kim stepped back, “It’s my fault. I was oblivious with the surrounding that actually there are paparazzi following us. She was sleeping and I’m afraid her neck would injure…”

“Then why are you holding her hand, so tightly?” CEO Kim desperate for an answer as there is a huge trouble that needs him to settle. Receiving no reply from Hankyung, LSM finally speak, “Ri In, come with me.” he stepped out from the room.

Junsu released her hand, “Just tell the truth.” He has no idea that LSM actually know about this.

As she followed behind LSM, the guys were staring at her worriedly. A minute later, Junsu and Hankyung too came out.

“So fast you guys came out?” Yunho gets more worried, “That’s mean they are putting all the blame on Ri In.”

-

“Ri In, since Kim had stepped out on the CEO post, I have no right on involving any problem regarding the artist’s affairs.” LSM held on Ri In’s shoulders. “Tell me, what you going to do next? I’ll do my best to protect my daughter.”

She patted on his hand convincingly, “Since CEO Kim is the person I need to report to, I’ll just approach him. I’ll be fine and I promise I’ll not give up music.”

-

“Taeyeon, see I’m sure CEO Kim would separate them,” Jessica showed her the report on Junsu, Ri In and Hankyung.

“I’m sure uncle will be on my side,” Taeyeon crumpled the newspaper.

-Flashback-

The trainee girls were watching the live broadcast of MKMF. Watching DBSK receiving their prestigious award, they felt happy for them as well. Hearing the last sentence of Junsu, Taeyeon excused herself to the washroom. Jessica approached her after quite some time.

“Taeyeon,” suddenly Taeyeon hung her arms around Jessica shoulders and cried, “Junsu oppa thanked her, that b**ch”

“You want to see something?” Jessica shows her the camera that filled with pictures of Junsu with Ri In. “With this we can ruin Ri In. DBSK somehow is the tree that grow golden fruit, they won’ freeze them but is different for this Chinese lady.”

“Are you sure?” Taeyeon hesitated but Jessica reminded her, “Your uncle is CEO Kim. The person who deals with all SM artists affairs, isn’t he loving you very much?”

“But Ri In will be releasing her first album next year,” Taeyeon still feel bad.

“To win his heart, this is only one of the processes.” Jessica crossed her arms over her chest while eyeing evilly at Taeyeon. “There’s still a lot more for you to win him over.”

-Flashback end-

“I wonder how is Ri In noona doing,” Yoona fidgeted her hair as she turned to Yuri.

“She’ll be fine since Junsu oppa is by her side.”

“It seems the both of you are rather close with Ri In,” Jessica said.

“Ri In noona, is kind to us since her first day as assistant here,” Yoona was rather upset with the tone of Jessica mentioned Ri In. “Don’t you feel bad for her facing such situation.”

“Bear in mind, is she that had delayed our debut.” Jessica yelled.

“Just what is that…” Yuri immediately pulled her back, “Yoona, just ignore her.”

-

“Jang Ri In,” CEO Kim walked around her, “Just what have you done that made LSM dots you so much, allowing you to jeopardize the boys bright future?”

Ri In was completely stunned by what he said. “What that supposed to mean?” she stuttered in fear.

“From an assistant you became a singer.” He shook his head, “Anyway, I don’t want to see you wearing that ring anymore and you’d gotten enough. It’s time to step out from that relationship.” CEO Kim was being very straightforward.

“I need to report to the BOD regarding this scandal. It had affected our reputation a little.” CEO Kim crossed his arms. “Between the three of you, no, your upcoming album, SM will think about it again whether or not to release it. So does the boys.”

“If I’m out of their way,” Ri In trying hard to hold back her tears. “They will still move on as per normal, continue walking on their shining pathway, is it?”

“The decision falls on your hand,” CEO Kim walked over to his seat, “How you want the ending be, you decide. I want an answer from you right after next week’s Golden Disk Award. And for now, don’t you dare go back to DBSK apartment.”

Ri In’s hands were shivering.

“Since Manager Min is not here, you’ll have to settle it yourself.”

As Ri In making her way to the exit, CEO once again reprimanded her, “Make a prudent decision. You sure don’t want to ruin any of them, right.”

-

“I wonder how she is doing right now,” Yoochun was concerned about Ri In.

Walking back into the room, Yunho looked straight at Junsu who is holding on his forehead, pensively. “Junsu, we need to get back to apartment. The entrance to the office building was crowded by fans and reporters as well; we’ll be using the back exit.”

“Don’t we need to wait for Ri In,” Changmin asked as he stood up from his seat.

Yunho once again turned to Junsu who have not uttered a word since CEO Kim sent him off from lecturing, “She’ll be staying in the hotel in this mean time.”

“Manager Min is not in town,” Jaejoong bits on his lip, “Who is going to look after her?”

“Don’t worry and get going already,” Manager Park urged his guys to make their move faster.

In the mean time, Ri In was walking aimlessly. Her head have not brought up so is her eyes from staring the carpeted floor since she stepped out from CEO Kim’s office. As she further her walk, she bumped into someone.

“Can’t you just bring your eyes along when you’re walking?” Taeyeon crossed her arms over her chest, looking at her with her pair of arrogant eyes.

“I’m sorry,” Ri In bowed intending to leave, but Taeyeon would never let her go that easily. She grabbed hold on Ri In’s elbow and said, with a harsh tone “Do you have any idea that there are so many fans bashing up your website with those humiliate messages?”

“It has nothing to do with you,” Ri In, wanting to make her move but was stopped again.

Taeyeon turned around to have Ri In’s back few steps in front of her, “Just look at you. Do you think people out there would accept you as Junsu oppa’s girlfriend? Don’t ruin his life; the both of you are from a different world. In fact, you don’t even belong to this industry.” A second of silent occurred as she catching her breath she continued, “Don’t let your stubbornness destroy each and everyone in SM. You had hurt much enough people.”

Ri In can no longer hold back her tears anymore. She just couldn’t help but letting each and every drop of the tears in her hazel eyes flow down her cheeks. As she heard some familiar voices, she hid at one corner. It was the DBSK boys.

“Junsu be careful,” Yunho pulled him back as he saw Junsu was about bumping himself into the cleaner trolley. From that distance, Ri In could still see the restless Junsu. Every step he made seems to be heavy. Look so fragile that anyone could hurt him easily. It was her entire fault, Ri In thought. If only she did not emerge in his life, he wouldn’t be in this condition.

“I’m sorry,” Ri In leaned against the wall behind as she gradually slid down. “It’s my entire fault. My presence has hurt so many people.” She cried.

-

“Welcome to Kiss the Radio, I’m your DJ Eunhyuk,” Eunhyuk greeted as cheerful as he could. The news regarding his best friend have not only affect him but everyone in SM as well.

“And I’m Leeteuk today we have a special guest, aren’t we.”

“Yes we did, as you all know today’s entertainment huge headline had attracted many parties attention.”

“And here we are now having Hankyung of SJ…would you like to say a word regarding this so call triangle love?” Leeteuk tried his best to put it in words. Before coming into the recording room, he and Eunhyuk had struggled on how they should interview Hankyung.

It took him almost five seconds to begin, “Actually, all this while Ri In was like my little sister. But that picture, if I say we are only senior and junior would definitely no one believes in me. True enough, we are only something more than friends; brother sisters like relationship. Seeing her everyday practices so hard for her debut, you just can’t help but to love this little sister more.”

“True, not only you did but all of us too,” Leeteuk agreed.

“Then why are you holding Ri In shi’s hand so tightly…” Eunhyuk asked, his voice was rather reluctant yet filled with tinge anger. He knows Junsu love Ri In and he really wants to know the truth.

“Her hand was really cold in that time, even now, she still as clumsy as a three year old kid. Jang Ri In is someone who works very hard even if she’s sick, she’ll not stop. This had really driven us crazy. I just hope that each and every one out there would not see us as a pair or see her as a girl who playing love games with her sunbaes. We all love her as if she’s our dearest sister.” Hankyung closed his eyes restlessly.

“I agreed with that,” Leeteuk said. “Jang Ri In is the first Chinese female singer and also the only Chinese singer in Korea at the moment. Last night, she had become the first Chinese singer to win an award in MKMF.”

“We wish fans could stop typing bad messages on the key board to bash her fan website instead support her,” Eunhyuk said. “Let’s listen to our dearest sister’s ‘Y (Why)’”

Presented by Celestine Blue
//Forsaken Love//

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
thats chapter10...like it?
next chapter: Ri In who cries in the rain will be safe by Hankyung with Junsu coincidentally sees the incident happens...
what will he think? will he misunderstands?
stay tune for the next chapter that will be update on next monday...
bye for now...