Chapter 3

Forsaken Love
~ Forsaken Love ~ Chapter 3~

“Araso, the one right behind is it? You’d mentioned that times…I understood.” Ri In said to the opposite caller, Manager Park. “Bye then,” she hung up the call and walked in to see all five of them lying on the dance floor tiredly whilst playing with their cell phone.
“The van has arrived, are you guys ready to head home yet?”

“Great, we can go home finally,” Changmin dragged his foot out from the dancing room.
Seeing them all five stepped out from the room, Ri In turned off the lights and followed behind them. As she hopped into the artist van, she sees them fell asleep soundly.”

-DBSK’s apartment-

Upon reaching their apartment, Ri In paced to the hallway of the rooms. As she opened the door of the room located right at the end of the apartment, she sees it was actually a storeroom instead a room described by Manager Park.

She walked very fast to the living room and raised her voice, “Why is that room filled with things?”

The four guys pointed straight at Junsu. He was rather surprised at first then turned to face Ri In as she walked up to him. “Yes, those are my things.”

“Take them out then,” Ri In yelled. The guys slightly rubbed their ears.

Junsu jerked his legs a little to share a same height as Ri In, looking into her eyes sleepily, “Since you’re so enthusiastic, you’ll do it.” he walked into the room which filled with five beds where all five of them sleeping.

“Hey, that’s yours so the owner should be removing it, not me!” Ri In kept bugging Junsu right behind of him. “Hey Kim Junsu, do you hear me?”

Sick with her yelling voice, Junsu wants to end this for once and forever. His arm encircled her waist and bringing her down on his bed having his body on top of Ri In’s whilst staring into her eyes seriously. “Do you know you’re very annoying? If you have no place to sleep, just choose one here and stop bothering me.”

“Yoh…” Yunho instantly pulled Junsu up upon seeing their not suitable for under 18 posture. “Calm down, she’s a girl after all. Everything can be settled if we have a peaceful discussion.”

Jaejoong on the other side helped Ri In up as he assured her, “Are you okay? He doesn’t mean to harm you nor do ‘that’. Don’t worry…”

Yoochun chuckled, “Let’s just have scissor rock paper stone to determine who the unlucky one to share bed with ajumma is.”

“I’m not in that game, again.” Junsu get on his bed which placed right beside the wall and used the blanket to cover from toe to his head.

“Such an irresponsible jerk,” Ri In tightened her fist.

“1,2,3…finally, Yoochun is the chosen one!” Changmin jumped on his bed.

“I guess I’ve no choice…” as Yoochun was about to grab hold on Ri In’s hand, Junsu dragged her to his bed. “You’ll sleep with me tonight.”

“Yah…why all of the sudden,” Ri In struggled to get off from his bed. “Yoochun oppa, may be volunteering to sleep on the floor.”

Junsu strongly pushed against her chest and made her fell flat on the bed, beside him as he cornered her to the wall. “Idiot, watch where your hand is!”

He immediately withdrew his hand, “I’m sorry…it was an accidentally touch.”

“Just go away,” Ri In kept hitting his arm, “I rather sleep on the floor than sharing a bed with you!”

-

On the next morning, everyone got up early except Junsu and Ri In as they were still asleep soundly. The four Yunho, Jaejoong, Yoochun and Changmin were seated on the bed opposite of Junsu. They just can’t get their eyes off them as Junsu was having Ri In sleeping warmly over his chest with a tight embracement.

“From this angle, they look like a pair of newly wed husband wife.” Jaejoong took out his camera to take photo.

As the snapping sound of the camera kept repeating, Ri In gradually opens her eyes only to realize she was actually in Junsu’s arms.

“Wuahahhh” Ri In shouted really loud that could break the windows in their room. She used all her strength and kicked Junsu off from the bed. “What do you think you’re doing?”

“Ouch…” Junsu rubs on his head, “What’s this?”

“Why are you hugging me so tightly?” Ri In covered herself up with the blanket.
Junsu brought his left hand to his hip whilst the right pointing on the bed, “Hey, open your eyes bigly and see how small the bed is. And that huge of yours, how can I survive if I don’t bring you in my arms.”

“Stop giving excuse,” Ri In threw the pillow right on his face, “You ERT!” she climbed down from the bed making her way towards the washroom. “I’ll definitely tell Manager Park, how on earth I could live with these erted guys. It’s only the first night!”

“Wait, you’re not spreading this as if I’d you or take any advantages from you, are you?” Junsu followed her to the washroom, not letting her to close the door.

“Even in the washroom you’re not letting me off,” Ri In brought up her hands to her hips.

“Wait, wait, wait,” Yunho ran up to them. “Junsu maybe a ert but we four have not done anything to you, Ri In. Don’t involve us in this case!”

Junsu turned to Yunho with a glistening glare, “As a leader you’re saying this, help me out, you idiot!”

The longer and more Ri In hears Junsu voice, she got angrier. Purposely, she shut the door, “Get your hand off…”

“Ahh…” he immediately withdrew his hand.

-SM Entertainment Building-

“Manager Park,”

“Don’t be so small hearted, ajumma,” Junsu grabbed hold on Ri In’s wrist.

Ri In turned to face him with a fiery face as she continues swinging off his hand from her wrist, “Stop pulling my hand!”

“Hey Ri In, you guys are 30 minutes early today,” Manager Park was surprised to see the guys did not reached in time. “Ri In, you’re doing a good job,” he patted on her back.

Junsu held on her shoulder and pulled her back, “Yes, she is. All five of us are so satisfied with her.”

“But I’m n…ot….” Junsu covered forcefully to stop her from complaining. Manager Park frowned looking at the both of them. “What’s up with the both of you?”

“You see,” Junsu forced out a convincing smile, “She’s getting along with us to well that she don’t mind playing as we are now.”

“I’m glad to hear that,” Manager Park smiled. “So Ri In, keep up the good work in becoming the guardian angel of DBSK,” he walked away to the Mr. Lee’s office.

Ri In’s hand was still waving at Manager Park while struggling in Junsu’s arms and mouth being shut by his huge palm. “Ma…ger Par…” can’t hold back anymore, Ri In stepped on Junsu’s foot to get rid from him.

She was gasping for air, “I’ve not seen such a not gentleman before!”

Junsu wipes his palm on her shirt disgustedly, “Yah, since the four of them think you can make a good assistant of us, and can’t you just forgive me for another time, ajumma?”

“Ajumma again!” she pointed at him fiercely. “I have a name and since the very first minute meeting me, you’ve not call me by name. So how am I supposed to forgive such a rude kid?” Ri In rolled her eyes before making her way towards the elevator.

Junsu tightened both of his fists, “Kim Junsu, be patience and settle this fast.”

-Flashback-

“You better solve this problem,” Yunho warned him with his usual innocent face of expression. “All four of us can really get along with her and think she will be the best ever assistant we could ever have. If she resigns because of you, you’re dead!” they showed him their fists.

-Flashback ends-

“Jang Ri In,” he grabbed hold on her elbow and pulled her back from entering the elevator. His strength was way too strong, consequently, Ri In misbalance and almost fall on Junsu. But fortunately, he secured his arms around her waist, pulling her into his arms safely. Unfortunate thing is that, their lips met as the incident happening so fast that they can’t stop it.

Eyes looking at each other, Junsu back from surprise and released Ri In. “This is an accident. I really didn’t do this in purpose, Ri In.”

“Accident,” Ri In bit her lips. “That was my first kiss, Kim Junsu!” she shouted as Junsu running away from her very fast.

About two meter off them, stood a girl around the age of 16. She was peeking at the both of them. It was as if a knife stabs her heart to see him playing and having such close distant with a girl. How she wishes that girl could be her instead Ri In.

-One week later, SBS Recording Building-

“Ajum…Ri In shi,” Junsu shook his head when he received glare from his other members. “I want…”

“Don’t you dare come near me,” Ri In pointed at him with a penknife.

“I mean I want to have a look at the schedule.” Junsu stepped back.

Ri In dissatisfiedly passed it to him. “Yah, just what you want from me? I’ve stopped calling you ajumma and even gave you my bed. Don’t be so small hearted.”

“Move away before this rubbish stain your cloth,” Ri In walked out from their dressing room.

“Huh…why must I tolerate with her so much?” Junsu crossed his arms over his chest.

“That’s because you know you’ll need her help in future,” Changmin said while reading the comic.

“WRONG!!!” the MC shouted as he signaled the crew to pour another bucket of water above Junsu’s head. It’s the sixth bucket since he keeps repeating the wrong answer.

“Ri In,” Manager Park called, “Have you gotten…” he was cut off upon seeing the sweater and towel in Ri In’s hands.

“CUT…” the PD shouted and that’s the end for the recording of game show. Upon hearing that, Ri In walked up to Junsu and placed the sweated around his shoulder. She tiptoed as she was drying his hair with the towel.

“Hachuu…” Junsu sneezed. “Guess I caught a cold…” he turned to Ri In tiredly.

-Apartment-

“You’ll sleep on the bed today,” Ri In pulled the pillow from Junsu as she sees he was about to place it on floor. “Since I have lots of things to do, you’ll have the bed for today and get well soon.” She walked out from the room.

“I really love having Ri In as our assistant,” Yunho smiled. “Every thing she could handle well and with her, Manager Park’s work load had reduced pretty much,” he added.

Junsu’s eyes getting smaller, “It would be better if she could heal my sickness…” suddenly he fell on the bed which scared all the members to a scream.

“JUNSU…” they were all surprised by him. Upon hearing the noises coming from the room, Ri In rushed in, “What happened?”

Presented by Celestine Blue
//Forsaken Love//