Chapter 22

Forsaken Love
~ Forsaken Love ~ Chapter 22~

After having waiting for quite some time, his patience has come to a limit. He not bothered whether his arm pain, he hits on the steering wheel.

“What take her so long to bring him up?” Junsu stepped out from his car, bringing his hands to his hips staring at the huge mansion. “I’ll go in and see what you are doing.”

As he walked his steps up, he hears whimpers coming out from the room of the highest floor. Walking up to the unclosed room, he peered to see Hankyung forcefully ripping off Ri In’s dress. Abruptly, he ran up to Hankyung and pulled him away then punched on his face heavily.

“Bastard, by any chance, do you realize what you are doing?” Junsu close to give another punch on his face. Ri In immediately used her whole body in protecting Hankyung. “You’ll leave bruises on him, tomorrow we have a MV shooting!” that alarmed Junsu. Grabbing hold on her wrist, he pulled Ri In out from the room.

Throwing off her hand, he removes his blazer and placed it around her shoulder, “That’s what happen when you believe with someone so easily!”

“He was drunk…” her hands are still shivering in scare. “I’m…certain he…he’s clueless to what…he was doing…”

“Great, does that mean you service people who are drunk? Why didn’t you tell me earlier, I should drunk myself more often back in Japan!” anger rage in him. He can’t believe she would think this way. Ri In did not utter a word, speechless.

Holding on her arms and shaking her, “Wake up Jang Ri In aren’t you very chaste? Did I bother the both of you? You planned on giving him, or perhaps you’d given him long time ago…”

Ri In reached her hand across his face and slapped on his face tightly. “I treated him only just…never mind, it does not matter anymore!” she walked away with tears streamed down her face.

“Jang Ri In…” Junsu shouted but she gives no response but just continue walking down the street.

-

Hesitated on pressing the doorbell for the past ten minutes, Junsu finally gained his courage and ring the doorbell. The door opened and he sees Dana.

“Junsu shi, you got up so early?” Dana asked in disbelief. “You didn’t change?”

Junsu brushed off the awkwardness with a smile, “Yeah, you too gotten up so early.” He peeped inside the apartment.

“Not only me, everyone also had woke up,” Dana said then turned to see what so fascinating that caused him peeping, “What are you looking at?”

“Ri In got up as well?” Junsu ignored her question.

Dana shook her head, “I guess she stay over night in Hankyung’s house. You send her, didn’t you?”

“She always stays over night in Hankyung’s house?” Junsu became serious.

“Yeah…” before she could proceed to the explanation, Junsu cut her off, “Thanks for the information, bye…”

“Junsu shi…” Dana called out.

-

“Woah, you’re in such a mess,” Young Jin commented after having a look from head to toe at Ri In. “What happened, here my ears are ready.”

Ri In sighed heavily, “Just why this happen the day before heading to China…” she then begins the story which took her fifteen minutes to end it.

“Well, the relationships between the four of you are progressing just like the storyline in drama.” Young Jin teased as he chuckled.

The moment she heard that, her hand abruptly meet her aching forehead, “How am I supposed to face him and him?”

“Use a paper bag, I suggest.” Young Jin grinned as he sees Ri In looking at him in confusion. “To cover your head….” he held on his stomach as laughs escaped his lips.

She grabbed a pen and threw at him, “What’s that so amusing!”

“You need to make it clear to Hankyung…”

- ‘Only Love’ MV Shooting, Korea 2007-

“Alright, here we are in the group shooting,” the director announced as he turned around, the very small smile off his dropped the moment he sees CEO Kim. “You’re here…”

“Everything going on smooth, no problem,” CEO Kim asked as he looked around.

“With your presence, hard to say” the director mumbled. Ri In looked up to him.

“Huh…” CEO Kim did not catch what he said. Brushing off the awkwardness, Ri In said, “He answered yes…”

“Faster get going, we’ll start in anytime…” the director pinched on her elbow.
Ten minutes later…

“Jang Ri In,” the director yelled, “Why are you standing beside Shindong? Yoochun had covered half of your face!”

“CEO…” Ri In pointed out.

“You better don’t simply change all the standing order!” he whispered to CEO Kim threateningly. “And why is Taeyeon beside BoA!”

“That’s fixed… you can’t put Ri In beside Junsu since his line is right after hers.”

“I’ll be using another scene for Junsu in avoiding them clashing,” he try his best not exploding.

“It would be better to have Ri In stood beside me. Don’t you think that’s a better idea to have her in the middle?” Boa said.

Feeling the tense atmosphere arising, Ri In suggested, “Would it be better if I stand beside Changmin oppa,” she walked through the little space, passing Junsu, Taeyeon and Boa. She placed her hands on Kangin’s shoulders, “This guy ain’t too tall he won’t be able to cover my face.”

“Aish, why dragging me into the water,” he hits her hand on his shoulder smilingly.

Junsu rolled his eyes, “Apparently, standing in front of Hankyung is what our Ri In wanted, you should tell director earlier so all this chaos would not appear…ouch…” he whined as Boa reached her hand to pinch his back 360 degree.

Everyone stay quiet and turned to see Ri In. Changmin patted on her shoulder offering any sort of comfort he could.

“Let’s get started since everything is fixed,” Taeyeon said with her loud voice. The director was annoyed by her, he rolled his eyes dissatisfiedly “Do I need you to order me?”

Right after the music video shooting, all of them gathered in a group discussing on where they should go have their lunch and celebrates Taeyeon’s birthday. Meanwhile, after speaking with Manager Min, Ri In walked out from the dressing tent to see Hankyung who seemed to be waiting for her. She pretended didn’t notice his presence and walked straight away.

But held on her shoulder, “Can we talk…” he sounded guilty.

“Let’s talk about it later,” Ri In forced out a smiles still dare not to bring up her head face him directly. “There’s something I need to do…”

“But we’ll be leaving to China… and it would…” Hankyung stammered as he grabbed hold on her wrist and she withdrew her hand abruptly in fear. “I know I scared you last night, but I can explain…”

“I said later,” Ri In shouted out before she could think about it. It was loud enough to attract attention; the group who is happily in discussion too averts their attention to the pair.

-

“Junsu shi, why did you walk away so fast today,” Dana patted on his back. “I was about to tell you the reason behind Ri In stay overnight in Hankyung’s house. It’s because our hostel have a fixed time in returning home, due to Ri In busy in composing song and writing story plus recording, she missed the time.”

“And Hankyung offer her his house?” Junsu crossed his arms, provoked by the fact that Hankyung care about Ri In very much.

Dana sighed, “Don’t jump to conclusion first! Aunt Han treats Ri In as if like her daughter, knowing that she has no place to stay in that time, she brought her home.” Taking a breath, she added, “Nothing to do with Hankyung…”

Getting know the truth, he regret saying those in front of all SM artists. “Didn’t I just put her in an uneasy situation?”

“No one get the main reason for why you being so outrageous by the fact that Hankyung have feeling for Ri In…” Dana pointed out. “If really can’t let go, don’t start any new relationship. It will just hurt another innocent person.”

-

“Hankyung,” Siwon nudged him as he gestured him to talk to Ri In who is standing by herself at one corner.

Step by step approaching her, Hankyung uneasily passed her the passport and boarding pass. “Li Yin…”

“Thank you,” she takes hold of it. “We’ll talk about it later.” She looked up to him with a smile, “I’m sitting next to you after all…”

Seeing that smile, he heaved a sigh of relieve, “I thought you were to ignore me forever…I’m really sorry, I know sorry makes no difference but really sorry.”
Ri In knew if anyone should be sorry, it should be her. Deep inside, she felt sorry for caring about everyone but not the person beside her. She clearly knows all this while she had been making him worried about her. Settled down in plane, they begin a conversation.

“I needed you to know,” Hankyung placed his hand on hers; “I love you. Li Yin, aside from having a guy that making you so miserable, there’s a guy here standing for a chance.”

Not to make him feel bad, Ri In gently moves away the hand on hers. She shook her head, “From the day I’d started a relationship with him, I knew he would be the one and only person I will ever love. I did try envisaging a future with you, but he just won’t fade in my mind. Kim Junsu, he will always be in my heart. A fact that I hated to admit,” she lowered her head in effort of avoiding him seeing the tears in her eyes.

Feeling a pain in his heart, he couldn’t help. He knows that love can’t be force. Even if he could force her to love him at this moment, it doesn’t mean he could have her forever. Perhaps he could have her by his side, but her heart, he can never capture.

“And I’ll always be your friend, isn’t it?” Hankyung sadly admitted.

Ri In beamed as she placed her hand on his shoulder, “Oppa, you’ll be the one and only brother that always care and concern about me.”

“Mei mei,” he held on her head, disturbing her hair, “you’ll always be my little sister!”

“So cruel…” she proper her hair as a beam slipped off her lips.

-

“…happy birthday to you…” the SNSD girls sang the birthday song to Taeyeon.

“Let’s see what have Junsu gotten our Taeyeon,” Jessica snatched the present from Junsu. Untying the ribbon, she then handed it over to Taeyeon, “The owner should be seeing it first.”

Holding on the cover of the present box, she tilted her head to see the expression on his face. But it disappoints her to see the same old cold face of expression. Taking off the cover, it revealed the thing inside. It was a watch.

“Woah, is it a couple watch?” Seohyun clapped her hands.

“But, leader doesn’t wear watch…” Tiffany blurted out before thinking over it. Yoona nudged her as she placed her index finger on Tiffany lips to shut her straightforward mouth.

“I like it…” Taeyeon forced out an uneasy smile to Junsu, “I like it very much, thank you.” she tiptoed and pecked on his cheek.

“Kiss her…” Tiffany once again shouted aloud making everyone stare still at her. Jessica then also said, “Kiss…kiss…kiss…”

“Yah, why are you all doing this to me,” Taeyeon blushed.

Tiffany elbowed Junsu smilingly, “Kiss her ah…”

Turning to Taeyeon, he reached out his palm over to her face. Her heart beats real fast as Junsu was closing in. Nevertheless, it surprises her little to feel his thumb on her lips. Having placed his thumb on her lips, he kissed against his thumb. At that moment, Taeyeon somehow feel her one last hope was taken away by him. She pretended he really did kiss her and beamed blissfully. Little she did not know that, Yoona who stood close by witnessed everything. On that night, Taeyeon gulped one glass after another. Her alcohol tolerance was very low but because what he did, she drinks as much as she could and finally fell flat on the couch.

Sending Junsu off their hostel, Yoona intends to confront him. “Junsu sunbae, I can see that you still can’t get rid of the past. If you really do love Taeyeon, you wouldn’t need to do that.”

“You saw?” Junsu was startled.

“Not being able to forget the past,” she makes her way back in before saying the one last statement over her shoulder, “You won’t be able to write a new future with Taeyeon. Think about it thoroughly.”

Presented by Celestine Blue
//Forsaken Love//

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
hi hi...so sorry to update at this time...so late today
luckily junsu save her...however, he misunderstands her again...
stay tune for the next chapter...there will be more interesting scenes happening...

chapter 23:

"you’ll be duet with Yoochun for an English song ‘Whenever You Call’."

-

“Do you know terrible earthquake happened in Sichuan? Have you called to check out for Li Xin?”

-

“Ri In, because you were added in the list, last minute…You’ll have to share a room with either of them.” He pointed over to the DBSK guys.

“Congratulations…” Junsu sneered.

“Ri In will share with you since you’re so talkative today,”

-

"The deepest words in this frail heart, can no longer, are no longer have the courage coming out.”