Chapter 17

Forsaken Love
~ Forsaken Love ~ Chapter 17~

“I stole the music scores?” her eyes widened in fear. Ri In thought she’s still unconscious since just woke up. “You meant ‘Hong Gil Dong’ soundtracks music scores? Why me you all think is me?”

“Because you are the only person Young Jin oppa pass the key to,” Taeyeon crossed her arms over her chest. “No one is more suspicious than you are.”

CEO Kim held on his forehead, “If you hand it out now, everything will settled. No one will go after this thing again.”

“How am I supposed to hand it out when I did not take anything?” Ri In yelled at CEO Kim for the very first time which surprised him.

Jessica walked up to Ri In while elbowed her back, “Then why are you so nervous? Felt guilty?”

No one is on Ri In’s side, everyone in that meeting room was CEO Kim’s loyal subordinate. She can seek no one’s help only left that one person, Kim Junsu.

“Junsu say something. You know I’m that type of person.” Ri In eyes were filled with tears that fear her so much.

“People do change,” Junsu said without having a look at Ri In. “In fact, I saw you outside the recording studio this morning.”

“Give it, Ri In,” CEO Kim said. “I don’t have,” Ri In shouted. “Then I will have to sacked you from SM and be ready to receive my lawyer letter.” He took the file and left the meeting room.

“Kim Junsu,” Ri In walked up to Junsu furiously. She pulled him up, “How could you say that? You know how serious this thing could be and why did you say that!”

Junsu turned to her unfeelingly, “Because you gave me that feeling.”

The fragile heart of hers it broken into pieces by what he just said. Her hand on his wrist gradually loosened. Making her way out of the meeting room, she encountered the guys.

“Ri In,” Yoochun stopped her. “What just happened?”

“Nothing, all the best in Japan.” she forced out a smile before leaving.

-Two months later-

Time passed swiftly, ever since that day, Ri In was kicked out from the dorm. She found a job as a waitress in a Chinese restaurant. The boss was a half Chinese Korean. She treated Ri In very well. It was there that she realized, no one really know who Jang Ri In is. After almost two months, yet no one notice her appearance. It saddens her a little. As for DBSK, they spend their time in Japan. Two weeks to go before Ri In need to report to the court for stealing the music score. With no financial ability in hiring any lawyer, she can only admit that it was her that stolen it. Meanwhile, SJ came back to Korea from their promotion events in SEA countries. Young Jin is back in SM as well.

“Hilarious, how on earth could you all claimed is she that stolen it!” Young Jin stood up from his seat. It startled CEO Kim to see him behaved frantically. “Without any specific prove you send her lawyer letter and even sacked her. She has no one in Korea, where can she stay without a shelter from SM?” he exclaimed.

CEO Kim got up from his seat and walked up to Young Jin with a tap on his shoulder. He was rather taken aback that Ri In have a good relationship with him. “Young Jin calm down. Taeyeon saw she’s having the key to the recording studio and even Junsu think she’s guilty.”

Taeyeon who also in CEO Kim’s office added in, “I saw her spend almost all her time in that recording studio, other than her, no one could sneak in.”

“Have any prove?” Young Jin turned to CEO Kim, ignoring Taeyeon. “No right, the original copies are here.” He threw the music scores on the desk.

CEO Kim’s eyes widened as he see the signature of Ri In on the scores. “Why is her signature here?”

“Because these songs were composed by Jang Ri In.,” Young Jin tried so hard to hold back his temper. “Not only was these, Lovin You, the song that went up straight to the top seat in Oricon Chart composed by her as well. So how could she steal her own production?”

“Then what about the scores with your signature?” CEO Kim was rather confused.

“She knows that no one would listen to the song she composed. So she seeks my help. Let’s let those scores be a souvenir to the person who stolen.” he flashed a hard glare to Taeyeon before storming out from CEO Kim’s office.

-

Although the rain is not as heavy as before, yet it could drench her body. Ri In used her neck to hold on the umbrella then knock on the door.

“Anyeong…” she bowed, stunned open to see a 70 cm tall boy staring at her. Ri In’s head peeked in to see there is anyone around his mansion. “Kiddy, is there any adult in?”

He shook his head cutely. “Noona, aren’t you Jang Ri In noona?” he asked whilst handing her the money.

Passing him the food she had delivered, “Kiddy, you’d made a mistake. I’m not Jang Ri In.”

“You are, from your voice I can tell you’re the noona that sing with Junsu oppa.” He put on an innocent smile. Ri In can’t help but squatted down to share a same height as him, “What is your name?” she lifted the umbrella above them from rain.

“Kim Inhwan…” Ri In smiled widely, “Inhwan, noona may not be able to deliver you food in future. You have to take care and do not call for food delivery when you’re alone without any adult.” He nodded his head and pecked on her cheek, “Noona, I wish you could marry Junsu oppa faster, bye.”

Ri In stood up, “Kid’s dream really innocent. When you face this world, you’ll understand reality is not that simple.”

“Li Yin” she was stunned as she heard this familiar voice. When Ri In realized who it was, she’s already in his pair of arms, drenching by the rain. “Do you know all the SM staff looking for you?!”

Ri In pulled away from Hankyung, “Didn’t I tell them that I’ll go to the court! They want catch me to the police station?”

“Are you an idiot?” Hankyung yelled. “You composed those songs and you let them put all the blame on you when it lost! Come with me.” he pulled her into his car.

“Go where?” Ri In shouted. Hankyung turned to her, “Of course go back to SM to clean your name! Steal music scores, do you know it could ruin your future!”

-

“Ri In,” Manager Min secured her with arms, she sighed worriedly “I shouldn’t have left you alone in Korea.” She whispered in her ear.

“I’m alright…” she said with the most comforting tone of voice. Something she’s very good in. Giving each and everyone the best condition look in order not to worries the person she loves.

“Woah, LV dress,” Jessica looked at Ri In from head to toe. “It seems your life outside SM is luxurious.”

Hankyung furiously threw the paper bag on desk and it slide towards Jessica’s direction and the soaked clothes dropped on her lap. “That’s because I bought her new one after having found her drenched by rain after delivering food.”

“Yucks…” Jessica was disgusted. “You worked in that Chinese restaurant?” Jaejoong widened his eyes as he used to work there. The works in that restaurant was tough. It seems only Jaejoong truly understand what Ri In had gone trough these two months.

“Enough get back to your respective place,” CEO Kim ushered them. “With that, I don’t wish to hear anyone saying Ri In the one steal those scores. Okay!”

“He was the one claimed her thieve,” Yoochun mumbled, loud enough for CEO Kim to hear. He lowered his head embarrassedly. Brushing off the awkwardness, Manager Min interrupted. “Ri In, the three songs you handed to Young Jin will be included in DBSK Japanese single album. With that you have no choice but to travel with them to Japan and work on the SA after the summer SM album.”

“Great just like the past, Ri In could take good care of us,” Jaejoong gave Yunho a high five then flashing a smirk to Taeyeon.

Junsu kept his eyes on her. He just couldn’t help getting his stare off Ri In. It’s hard to admit that his heart pained to see her dropped some weight after two months not meeting.

-Five in the Black Tour, Japan 2007-

“Junsu,” Ri In shouted as she sees him on the verge of collapsing. She immediately open forth her arms to avoid letting him fall. “Someone come help...” she face problem in carrying him.

Walking down from the stage after the encore, Yunho was stunned to see Junsu both arms around Ri In’s neck. He immediately ran up to them and gestured Ri In to place him on his back.

“This idiot fainted again,” Ri In massaged on her shoulder. “How heavy could he be?”
Back in hostel after settled down, Manager Park send the doctor off.

“Ri In, you’ll have to look after this kid tonight,” Manager Park sounded as if begging her. She nodded her head, “Is not like I never done that in the past, don’t worry and get some rest.”

Ri In picked up his hand and gently caressing it with her cheek, “Kim Junsu, could you please stop making me worry. At least for once.” A drop of tear flowed down and landed on his arm. “I love you…” she mumbled

Little does she know Junsu actually was half conscious? On the next morning, a ring on the door bell had woken up Ri In. She made her way towards the door and opened it to see Taeyeon.

“You’re here” Ri In’s squinted eyes instantly widened completely.

She shoved on Ri In’s shoulder, “Junsu don’t need you anymore. He has me so please make your move, the door is wide opened.”

Presented by Celestine Blue
//Forsaken Love//

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
thanks for all the comments...
so sad...ri in can only say her deepest words when junsu is unconscious...in the end, she was shoved out by taeyeon...
he even don't believe that she did not steal the score...so sad...you all like this chapter?
feel free to leave a comment...

chapter18:
“Ri In worried that we’ll skipped our meal again so she prepared these before leaving to Avex.”

“Shouldn’t we have a discussion regarding our future in Japan?”

“We’ll talk about it when there’s no outsider.”

-
“We shan’t keep Manager Park away from this.”

“Decision, what you guys had decided?”

-

“Whether we quit or continue Japan’s work…oops, I forgotten. If we quit, you’re no longer needed to compose songs in Japan.”

“That’s the thing put you in concern. Losing money is the thing bothers you so much!”

“If money and fame was the thing I wanted,I don’t need to sell those songs using Young Jin oppa’s name.The thing that concerned me the most is a statement I used to hear. We’ll the best group in the world and Japan will be our first step!”

-