Chapter 24

Forsaken Love
~ Forsaken Love ~ Chapter 24~

-Korea, 2008-

Holding on the banisters in supporting herself, Ri In gradually seated on the steps of stairs. Recalling with everything she had gone through these three years, she can no longer holds back her tears anymore. Wrapping up herself with both her arms, her never ending tears streamed down, drenching her face. All of the sudden, her phone rings and it was LSM.

“Hello,” she wiped off the tears and tried on controlling her voice. “Is there anything?”
Sensed the strange voice of hers, he continued, “Please come to my office now.”

-

Opening the door after receiving acknowledgement from LSM, Ri In stepped into his office to see Junsu, Hankyung and SHINee’s Jonghyun seated across LSM. She paced towards them and bowed. “Are you all having a discussion, shall I…”

LSM stopped her upon seeing Ri In intends to leave, “They are all here for you.” Ri In doesn’t understand the exact meaning as she gave him her nature blurred face. “SM plan on having you releasing a complete Korean version of ‘I Will’ by end of this fall. So you need to buck up get ready with hard work.” He paused whilst turning to the guys, “Jonghyun as usual will be singing ‘Wrongly Given Love’, Hankyung replacing Song Byeong Yang for ‘Perfect Love’. And as of Junsu, you two will work on a remake version of S’s ‘Love is’…”

Having being sprung up with all the planned schedule, Ri In can’t help but to wobble a little. The moment the three guys see that, they happened to walked up to Ri In in the same time.

“Are you alright?” it was Hankyung who reached her first. “Sunbae, mind speaking Korean…” Joghyun looked up to him innocently.

“Hankyung and Jonghyun, you two may leave first. I would like to speak to them.” Seeing the two exited his office, he averted his attention to his two beloved people. “I can’t be bothered by what exactly had happened with you both in the past, but please don’t let your personal problem obstruct the process of your album. With all the rumors spreading up rapidly; regarding you and Taeyeon then Ri In and Yoochun, I have no choice. In fact, fans would like to see the both of you together singing again.”

Rubbing on her left hand with her right, she brushes off the discomfort, “We’ll be working in only a song, and it won’t cause any problem.” At least that was how she thought.

Junsu looked at her without turning his head; a little saddened by the way Ri In said it so easily. Once again noticed the strange behavior of the two, LSM revealed “Not as simple as that. In the past, ‘Timeless’ you have them to featured in the MV but this time,” he turned to Ri In, “You’ll have Junsu featured in your title song ‘I Will’ MV and the duet song ‘Love is’, a sequel.”

“Bwoh,” they two bawled then turned to each other with their fiery eyes meeting.
Stepping out from LSM’s office, they two found their self in pensive. Nevertheless, it was Junsu who is more conscious and save Ri In from hitting her forehead straight to the pole in front of her.

“I know it really irritates you having to act as my girlfriend,” Junsu withdrew his hand from the pole. Ri In knocked her forehead on his palm as he placed it there in avoiding having her hit against the pole. “But watch things ahead you…”

-Flashback-

“The first version, you two will have one scene as the storyline starts off with two kids living in the same village and grown up together. Ending it, you two will turn up as a high school teenager. This will featured in ‘I Will’. As for ‘Love is’, it will be the guy went study abroad and no longer, he came back to know that the girl had became a superstar. Finding yourself still in love with each other, you two went for a vacation and they will be romantic scenes there.”

-Flashback ends-

No response was given; he turned to see her spaced out again. He waved his hand in front her face, “Hey wake up, Jang Ri In!”

“Let’s tell Mr. Lee, to change his idea…” Ri In held on his arm, tightly. Junsu looked down to it, having the feeling he used to have it in the past, with her hand on his. “Come on, get going.”

Irritated by the fact that Ri In detest very much in filming the music video, he grabbed hold on her hand and pulled her closer to him. “Does that bug you so much? Or you’re afraid that you’ll fall for me again?” it slipped off his lips before he could think about it.

Blinking her eye occasionally, she didn’t know how to react with it. Not until, Hankyung happened to walk pass, saving her. “Ri In, Manager Min was looking for you.” he said it out loud before approaching her. Junsu gradually let go of her hand with his eyes still staring intently into hers.

-Dream Concert, Korea 2008-

“Huh…I’ll be performing right after SHINee and SNSD, before SS 501?!” Ri In pouted.

“That sounded good…” Yunho nudged her.

Turning to face him, her lips still pouting, “What so good, it will make the cheering differences so obvious. SHINee having debuted few months, they are so many noonas supporting them and SS 501 who doesn’t know they have a strong fan base. SNSD…” she was about to continues with her babbling but seeing all five of them startled with their eyes half shut sleepily, she stopped and sat on the couch. “Ahh…forget about it…”

Jaejoong rolled his eyes restlessly whilst placing his hands on her shoulders, “No worries, SNSD might have a huge group of guys cheering for them but you do have a group of guardian angel guarding you.”

Placing the laptop on her lap, Junsu have a sip of water, “You must never realize this…”
She turned away from Junsu to the laptop screen. Yoochun went near Ri In from her back, “Someone formed a fan club for you with the assistance of SM and they came up with a name ‘Guardian Angel’.”

Changmin crossed his arms over his chest, “It carries two meanings. For the fans, they wish to be your guardian angel, guarding you from any trouble that bound to storm you.”

“The second,” Ri In frowned as she’s getting confused. “It has something to do with Cassiopeia. They say you’re the guardian angel of the five stars that formed Cassiopeia which means you’re guarding us…to why it is; we have no idea. No one has actually reveals it.” Yunho explained with a shrug of shoulder ending it.

“Hey our juniors performing…” Eunhyuk came into TVXQ and Ri In’s dressing room.

Averting the attention back to the stage, is their junior, SNSD’s turn performing. The sky has turned completely dark by the time they perform. They started off with their hit single ‘Into the new world’ remix version. Hearing noises only from SNSD fans, uneasiness surrounded the stadium as almost all the fans kept quiet and even commander leading them to stay silent. It became more chaotic as ‘boo’ was heard. A total of 50 000 plus audiences begin booing them. The girls begin to quiver upon hearing those noises, dance steps came to a mess as Taeyeon clumsily took away Yoona’s place. More boos coming from the fans. Even their seniors who are watching from the TV feel the nervous. A long dead in silent ten minutes passed, torturing the girls. It was the first time for them performing in Dream Concert and it ended bitterly memorable. Walking passes Ri In who is next to performing, she held on Taeyeon’s hand offering her any comfort she could.

“You all did it very well, at least for us you are.” Ri In assured.

Disgusted by her soothing, Taeyeon rolled her eyes in annoyance. “It’s your turn…” she pushed her out to the stage. Ri In supposedly step out once the mc, Heechul call her name, however, “Next we have…” everyone was surprised to see Ri In came out before her name was called. “Jang Ri In…” Heechul immediately brushes off the awkwardness.

Two songs: ‘I will’ and ‘Lovers’ ended in eight minutes. She stepped back with a bow, prepared to receive applause from the audiences. Initially, she thought there wouldn’t be any applause for her given the incident happened between her, Junsu and Hankyung. But who would expect…

“Hi everyone, I’m Jang Ri In,” she bowed. To her surprise, her voice was completely covered by the loud shouts and honk sound from the fans. Not being able to continue with her intro, Heechul and Seul Gi who are the mc stepped up to settled down the fans.

“Alright, calm down,” Heechul gestured the fans to be seated down. “Did you hear what she said? No right. That’s because you all didn’t even give her the chance on speaking.”

“Ri In shi,” Seul Gi turned to her. “It’s been quite some time since you last perform in Korea, could you tell us more about the plans ahead this 2nd half year?”

A smile escaped her lips as she sees banners of her were held on by quite a number of people. “I’ll be releasing my first album in Korea at the end of this fall. However, it is a complete Korean version of ‘I Will’ which had released in China. I wish you guys will still like it as the album filled with the exact same songs of the Chinese version.”

“WE LOVE IT!!! JANG RI IN, HWAITING!!!” “JANG RI IN…JANG RI IN…”

“Okay by that, it should have lessened your worries…” Heechul laughed whilst patting on her back. “Ri In shi, heard that there will be three other duet songs aside from ‘Timeless’ which is mainly…” just when Heechul said ‘Timeless’ it had aroused the fans once again. “JUNSU…RI IN…” was heard.

“Woah…the crowd had driven crazy by you both.” Jaejoong elbowed Junsu who is together with them watching the TV from backstage. “I wonder what will happen if they perform on the same stage.”

“Yes, my album will have Hankyung sunbae, Jonghyun shi and Xiah Junsu sunbae…for further information, you all will have to wait for a little longer…” Ri In was quivering. It had been some time since she last faces such a huge crowd. She grasped on the microphone.

“Thanks a lot Ri In dongsaeng,” Heechul bowed as Ri In headed towards the backstage.

“Yo Ri In…well done!” Yunho reached out his hand giving her a high five, so does Changmin, Jaejoong and Yoochun. Smiles all over her face, her hand reached the person who stood by Yoochun, Junsu. The smile faded almost instantly as she see the cold expression his face. She turned away. Just then, she felt a pair of hand landed on her shoulders, pulling her back.

Junsu having his head close to Ri In’s, he whispers in her ear, “Good job Jang Ri In, fighting…” unable to deny the fact she actually yearning for his support, however, she knows at this moment, the person who needed his support was someone in next door. Shrugging off his hands, she said, “Taeyeon must be feeling bad at this moment, she needs you…”

Hearing that voice of hers, barely above a whisper, Junsu realized, Ri In no longer needs his support. He naively thought. He even thinks she would be smiling widely if the person saying those words was Hankyung. It has never come to his mind that whatever she had done, have a reason behind. Making his steps towards SNSD’s dressing room, he struggle in whether to approach Taeyeon or not. Ever since the scandal pictures wide spread in Korea, both managers had forbid them in neither meeting nor having conversation without third party presence.

“Hyung, it’s our turn,” Changmin patted on his back.

“Alright…” he walked away. After two consecutive performances, they settled down with the introduction. It had been a very long time since they last stepped on the Korea stage. “Hi everyone, we’re DBSK!” their voice was loud enough to be heard despite the cheers from the fans who had been driven crazy by their presence.

“It’s been a long time since we last performed in Korea,” Yunho as the leader started off the speech. “By this fall, we’ll be releasing our fourth album, are you all ready for that?”

“YES!!!”

“Awhile ago, something unpleasant happened.” Jaejoong said.

Junsu nodded her head and begins, “Dream Concert, which held every year in summer. It mainly to gather singers and performed for fans. Whether you all hate or like this singer, we should pay them our respect, enjoy their performance. With each and every one of us unite, only Korea musical industry could go to a higher level and be stronger, I supposed.”

“True,” MC Mong agreed, pacing towards DBSK with all the artists that had performed today followed behind. “Shouldn’t we gather together and sing a song once a year? Then we could perform together on the same stage, Ri In shi could write us a song…” he turned to Ri In who is standing behind him. Gesturing her to stands beside him, beside Junsu. Ri In blurrily turned to Junsu and mouthed, “I didn’t catch what he said.”

“What?” Junsu tilted his head over to Ri In to listen clearer what she said. She repeats it right into his ear. Nodding his head, he whispered in her ear what MC Mong just said.
“Haha, Junsu, your dongsaeng is really clueless having me springing it up to her all of the sudden…she look so confused.” he laughed upon seeing the nature confuse expression of hers.

“Yeah, she can be in her dreamland quite often at times, forgives her.” Junsu patted on her back. “She’ll be fine in a short while…” his unique laughs appeared again as he placed his hand on her shoulder. “Sunbae…” she whined cutely, looking in his eyes which had landed on hers all the while. The intimate gesture between them two had caught the audiences’ attentions. Fans that are holding on the banners printed with their ‘Timeless’ single photo, none stop cheering crazily. Taeyeon who too much incidents had stormed her tonight, can no longer withstand. She slightly leans against Yoona, expecting comfort from her.

Presented by Celestine Blue
//Forsaken Love//

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
alrite, that the end for this chapter...
seems like many of you are curious with how many chapters this story is...it's around 35...so still have quite a long way to go...take ur time to enjoy it and hope u all wont feel bored with it...hahaha...

they are not having any drama or movie...just filming a mv...do u all like the Dream Concert part? i kinda like the ending...whenever im writing this story, i tend to imagine it to be real...
thanks for all the comments...
and there's a rather bad news for you all...
due to my college will have about one week break...so i wont be able to update everyday except weekend...
however, ill try to update in cc if i have time as i need to work for that week...
sorry to deliver you all such a news...perhaps, ill post chapter 25 in the afternoon if i have time...
hope when im back from the one week break, my readers are still here...dont go away...there are more interesting things will be happening...

chapter 25:
“In this mean time, SNSD will have to hold on all the promotional activities and everything,”

“It takes us almost a decade to be able to debut. We trained diligently all this while, yet we debuted later than a Chinese girl what’s the reason behind? Is it because you love her more than us? She was only an assistant…”

-

“If for that person I could let it go two years ago, what makes you think I wouldn’t sacrifice my career for my sister? She’s my sister!”

-

“I’m sorry, we have tried our best."

-

“Ever since the day I met you, I’ve lost my true self! You think I wanted this, I did not ask for this. My wish only loved you naively, pray for the day that you’ll love me in return.”

“I just wanted you to say that you love me too, tell me that this isn’t a one sided love.”

“I won’t leave you alone for now…that’s the only thing I can promise.”

-

“Are you crazy, Li Yin, don’t be silly..."