Chapter 20

Forsaken Love
~ Forsaken Love ~ Chapter 20~

Ri In turned her head a little having been surprised by CEO Kim throwing the pile of papers which filled with messages for her story.

“See this,” he held on his hips as he turned to Ri In, “Can’t you think of a better name aside from ‘ZLY’; your Chinese name initial.”

She was about reaching her hand over the pile of papers but withdrew back as he once again yelled, “This is not a time for you to read those messages but solve the problem!”

“What do you want me to do when I never thought this would happen?” Ri In retorted. It was the first time she have the courage in fighting back him.

“Since you have decided not to hinder them,” CEO Kim seated back to his swivel chair then looked at Ri In. “Then why still creates so many troubles? You promise you’ll not approach them but you compose song, write story and attracted so many attentions from the netizen!”

Ri In stood up angrily, “Having nothing to do for the whole year, I was just filling my free time with something that called my hobby.”

A part in his heart, he does feel bad to be so selfish towards Ri In. However, sacrificing a newbie is the best choice in that time. CEO Kim got up from his seat, “We’ll think about publishing your story as a novel since it gained good result. By the way, you’ll be releasing a Chinese album early year 2008.”

Ri In bowed before making her way out from his office. “It has never been a choice for me to make, isn’t it?” she leaned against the emergency exit door and a drop of tear escaped her eye. It twinkled under the dim light which made Hankyung noticed the tear that filled with sadness, again.

-Avex Trax, Japan 2007-

“Aish, I’m giving up in these,” the lady threw a slice of carrot on the table. Manager Park happened to walk past, “What happen honey…”

She sighed as she turned to him with a roll of eyes, “All thanks to Ri In. She said they would skip meal if no lunch box for them!”

“Manager Park, Manager Goh,” Junsu hopped into the kitchen while having his elbow rested on the table. “What are you all doing?”

Manager Goh was about to spill out the truth, fortunately, Manager Park hold her back by creating a new lie. “Taeyeon asked her to prepare lunch box for you guys since she’ll be leaving for Korea this noon.”

Junsu eyes slightly widened upon hearing Taeyeon’s name, “Taeyeon? She was the one making us meal all this while?”

Manager Park nodded his head guiltily. Recalling what Ri In said in the dance room few days past, Junsu immediately stepped out from the kitchen.

Manager Goh turned to him, “Why did you lie to Junsu? This would complicate his and Ri In’s misunderstand.”

“If that’s her wish, we have no right in changing her decision.”

-Airport, Japan 2007-

After knowing it was Taeyeon who made them meals all the while, the messages written in the memo flashes through Junsu’s mind. He ran around the airport in searching for Taeyeon. Turning around, she was nowhere in sight. It pains his heart for not treasuring, appreciate her and taking her as his precious thing. In that minute, his heart tell him that Ri In is no longer in his heart for him to love as all this while, stood a girl who care and love him so much. Running towards the departure main gate, he sees a back which resembles Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon,” he dashed into her with a hug. Tightening his arms around her, he whispered into her ear, “it’s my entire fault; I was too blind to know where I’d allowed my heart to be. I’m sorry for not being to give you my true heart.”

Bringing up her arms to his back, she rested her chin uncomfortably on his shoulder as he was rather tall for her. “It’s never to late…I’ve always stay by the doorway to your heart. Waiting for the day you could open it and allow me to stay in your heart, you know it.”

Pulling her away from him, he stare into her hazel eyes, “I know you would always wait for me and it that’s something made me felt so bad. Cause it’s too unfair for you.”

The kiss happened too fast that he didn’t know who initiated it. Junsu stared blankly at her, speechless. “Whether you’re really in love with me or I’m just a replacement of Jang Ri In, I don’t care. I love you…”

Junsu looked away from her eyes, having hearing to many times from her that she could bear replacing Ri In. He gradually closes in and pecked on her lips. “You’ll not need to be her replacement. I like you…nothing could change this fact.” He pulled her into his embracement.

At this moment, Junsu misunderstood that it was Taeyeon who put in so much effort in order to make their time in Japan better. It was these that softened and touched his heart and open the door for her. But little did he know, behind all this, it was someone else. It was that person who rather sacrificing herself than seeing her love one fails in his dream.

- Winter, Korea 2007-

Time passed by swiftly, back then, it was the red sun that took away all the blossomed flowers and in a blink of eyes the autumn slipped in. Looking out the window, she sees the shriveled leaves being hurled down from the trees. Months has passed and it is winter, a season where love dies. Questions on whether did her love for him had really died in the last winter had been gushing through her mind lately. Not being able to answer all those undying questions, Ri In reached out her hands from the window to feel the cold zephyr. She felt a drop of something that cold her; it was snow that landed on her palm as she sees it.

The rhythm of this year’s SM winter album title song echoed in her mind. Disappointment overwhelmed her as she wasn’t able to write the lyrics. Something she had high expectation on herself in succeeding it. Eyeing out to the busy city of Seoul, she remember the person she misses very much is back and that she’ll be leaving to China very soon. Pulling the window closed, she walked her steps up. It stunned her speechless as one of her close friend hit real hard on her back, Yeon Hee.

“Hey don’t you feel bored in resting your time at that stairway?” Yeon Hee held on Ri In’s shoulder while leading her to somewhere.

Shrugging her shoulder agitatedly, yet a smile formed in her face. “So don’t you feel bored to scare me from behind whenever you see me at all places?” she eyed on her before pressing on the elevator button.

“Not there,” Yeon Hee pulled her away. “We’re called for an urgent meeting regarding 07 Winter Album. Conference Room is the place you should head to. Everyone is waiting for you!”

“Why didn’t you call me earlier?” Ri In shouted as Yeon Hee opened the door.

“Woah, after some time not seeing you,” Manager Min smiled. “You seemed to be very energetic!” she teased.

Looking into the unfilled conference room, Ri In sees her dearest manager and also DBSK’s manager with his fiancée. Seeing the both of them, needless to say that DBSK also in the room, she’s certain with them. Dashing into Manager Min with a bear hug, tears entered her eyes.

“Unnie, I miss you so much…”

“You’re choking me to death,” Manager Min loosened her hug. Touching on her bony cheek “Dropped quite some weight, silly girl…”

Bothered by the eyes on her, she turned to see all five of them were staring still at her. Averting her attention back to Manager Min, she nodded her head in acknowledgement, “Yeah, I’ll be taking album photo jacket. And CEO Kim thinks that I’m too chubby and needed to diet a little.”

“Is that true or you’re missing one person to much that caused this side effect?” Yeon Hee sneered as she took a seat next to Yoochun who is sitting next to Jaejoong.

Ri In angrily threw the pen towards Yeon Hee. She escaped and it landed on Yoochun. “Yeoh…aim properly!” he pretended to be angry. Sitting next to Jaejoong, Junsu was completely annoyed by Ri In. “Hankyung will be coming back from Thailand; you should be able to have appetite soon.” He rolled his eyes at Ri In after saying those it makes the atmosphere in the conference room tensed.

“Hey guys,” LSM stepped into the room with CEO Kim, managers, SJ and SNSD followed behind. Everyone seated on their usual place and waited for the meeting to commence. “Alright, the recording of winter album will begin tomorrow. Boa will be back for that. This year’s winter album title song is composed by our very own; Jang Ri In. In fact, Yoochun and Changmin’s name also printed as composer and lyricist as well…”

The three of them blushed lightly as the round of applause echoed in the room. LSM continued, “Boa, will still be having works in US, Kangta joining the military, DBSK will have to end their 3rd live tour before coming back to concentrate Korea work. SJ will have two new sub unit groups. And Ri In will be releasing her first album in Korea.”

“It’s in China,” CEO Kim corrected him. LSM widened his eyes, “Having gained some popularity in Korea from the novel she wrote and you planned to release Chinese album instead.” CEO Kim turned to Ri In, “she agreed on that too…in fact, insisted.”

“Huh…” Ri In shouted all of the sudden. “Ah, yeah…I kind of miss my hometown.”

“SJ-M will be debuting in China, isn’t it?” Junsu crossed his arms. “Perhaps, that made her that decision…”

“Since you’re in charging them during this time, I’ll have to respect your decision,” LSM said to CEO Kim. “Manager Min will be assisting you from now on and your novel will be publishing soon, have anyone of you read it?”

Changmin raised his hand, “It is so touching. The story revolves in a triangle love. The guy who is a budding actor sacrificed himself in order not to hinder his girlfriend who is a popular singer. Then there’s this rich man always stand by her side supporting her…”

“Oppa…” Ri In slightly raised her voice as she hears him summarizing her story, “enough…”

“Ending?” LSM asked. “There’s a sequel to this story…not ended yet…” Ri In lowered her head. “Good,” he showed her a thumb up. “Don’t end it too soon…a good way in making the readers wants more.”

“That’s something our dongsaeng really good in, craving for wealth,” Junsu sneered.

“Enough Kim Junsu,” Yunho pinched on his thigh.

Manager Park clapped his hands for their attention, “That’s all for the meeting but now, there’s something I would like to announce. At the end of November, I and Manager Goh will be getting married. Ri In, you can officially call her Mrs. Kim now.”

“You didn’t even tell us,” Junsu pointed at him.

“We’re telling now. By the way, the both of us wish, Junsu could be our best man and Ri In our bridesmaid.”

Hearing that, Ri In and Junsu jumped up instantly. “Why the both of us!” they yelled together. “That’s the reason we chose you two…perfect decision!” Manager Goh clapped her hand.

“But…back in China…I used to become a bridesmaid for several…times…” Ri In stammered.

“Don’t lie,” Yoochun interrupted. “You came to Korea when you was 16 don’t tell me you became a bridesmaid when you are only 15. Who want that?!”

“That’s right,” Yeon Hee added then giving Yoochun a high five.

Ri In’s mouth shut by his statement and with nothing to retort back, Ri In could only obediently nodded her head to that. At the same time, Junsu too reluctantly accepted that request. He can’t help himself to gaze on Ri In; he’s clueless to why he’s being so weak to not able to control not doing that. Deep in his heart, he doesn’t wants to be vulnerable anymore, but he just can’t help it. The SNSD’s leader who is sitting right behind of the conference room, face expression seems to be feeling happy with the smile hiding the evil face of her beneath it. Her fists tightened as she sees Manager Park asking Junsu and Ri in come over to his house.

Presented by Celestine Blue
//Forsaken Love//

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
hi is me again and im back...thanks for all the comments...
thats for this chapter and wish youll like it...

chapter 21:
“Can you answer me this question, from the bottom of your heart?”

“Taeyeon anything bug you?”

“Maybe I should ask, do you still love Ri In?”

“Taeyeon, listen…”

-

“Please don’t leave me alone here and stay by my side, Li Yin.”

“Hankyung oppa, you’re drunk. Go get some rest, I need to leave now.”

“Stop speaking Korean to me,” he pulled her off and shook her back and forth. His grasp on her shoulder is paining her. “Don’t you understand me? Don’t you know the fact that I love you?”

Pulling her back, he forced his lips on hers, “You’re not going anywhere!”

“Let go of me, Hangeng,” Ri In cried.

“No…Hangeng ge…stops…”