Chapter 11

Forsaken Love
~ Forsaken Love ~ Chapter 11~

“Aish,” Jaejoong threw his cell phone on the couch, frustratingly, “Where have she been? She’s not answering her phone.”

“Oh, another three came in,” Changmin having his eyes still on the computer 43 inch LCD screen. “Horrible, how can they say this. Saying Ri In act innocent!”

Yoochun bend over to Changmin, “Bi-ch stop act innocent to gain sympathy from Hankyung oppa. Just go back to China already!” he recited the message from a fan named SJ Queen. “I remember this SJ Queen was the one that posted a message saying Ri In’s innocent was so cute.”

“Two face bi-ch, stop flirting around with all the guys you meet! You are not as pretty as you thought!” Yunho widened his eyes.

“Stop reading already!” Junsu walked over to switch off the LCD screen. “I’m going out.”

Jaejoong swiftly grabbed hold on Junsu’s arm, “Where do you think you are going, all the paparazzi are out there hunting for you.”

“I need to go find her,” Junsu said, sounded firmly and serious. He pushed off Jaejoong’s hand and walked out the apartment.

-

Close to six in the evening, the sky had turned dark completely. It seems heavy rain about to pour on the city of Seoul. Ri In who is hungry and feeling cold run towards the garden booth. Not being able to put her foot in it, it rains. It is rarely to see rain during winter. To Ri In, the sky described her feeling. Feel so sad and so helpless; not able to do anything. She wonder where could she sleep for the rest of the days since Manager Min had gone back to hometown for a week.

As the ringtone of her cell phone ‘Canon’ ringed, the id caller was ‘Manager Min’; she picked up, “Noona…”

“Ri In tells me where you are?” she sounded so worried.

Ri In tries her best to pretend she is fine, “I’m in the hotel. CEO Kim asked me not to go back apartment so I’ll be staying in the hotel for the rest of the week.”

“How are you going to get a hotel room when you have no money with you at all?”

“I have, just don’t worry about me and take good care of your mother,” Ri In seated down on the chair, “Auntie, is the person who needed you the most for now.”

“But Ri In…”

“Ahh, enough. I’m tired…bye…” she hung up the call before allowing her tears drenched her face. “Jang Ri In, what have you gotten to yourself. Look at how terrible you are.”

“Hey go away!” a beggar pushed Ri In out from the booth. Unstably, Ri In fell on the floor, drenched by rain.

Right at this time, Junsu was still in search for Ri In. Walking pass a garden, the leafless trees that stood in the garden reminded him the time back in Japan when he confessed to Ri In. Holding on the umbrella, he walked into the garden and from a distant he thought he saw the person he is finding. In the mean time, right after the interview in Kiss the Radio, he head back to his house. As his car drive passes the garden, he saw the soaked Ri In.

“Ri In,” he ran off from his car. “What are you doing here?” Hankyung asked concernedly in Chinese. Something Junsu don’t understand at all. Junsu was about to run towards his love, but he was too late. Hankyung kept saying words Junsu don’t’ understand and he finally helped Ri In up and walked to his car. He puzzled standing there, not understanding the relationship between Ri In and Hankyung.

“You’re all wet,” Hankyung get a towel from the back passenger seat to Ri In. “Quick dry yourself or you’ll catch a cold.”

“Where are we heading to?” Ri In shivered.

“My mum came to Korea; you’ll stay in my house in this mean time.”

“I can stay in hotel…”

“Stop lying!” anger raged inside of Hankyung as he grabbed hold on Ri In’s hand, “You don’t even have a single cent with you, how do you find a place? See how cold your hand is!” he pulled to a stop as they reached a side walk. He removed his coat and placed on her, “Next, what you going to do? I’m certain CEO Kim gave you a hard time.”

Ri In shook her sadly as she turned away with the droplets of water dropped from her hair. “Will you…give me a break?”

Hankyung rolled his eyes and started his car. On the way to his house, none of them two utter a word. The moment they reached, Ri In looked up to see a luxurious mansion which Hankyung called it ‘house’. As she entered his mansion, Hankyung’s mother welcomed them.

“Li Yin, go and have a warm bath first,” Mrs. Han gently squeezed on her shoulder offering any sort of comfort she could. “Don’t think too much.”

Seeing Li Yin followed the maid went upstairs, Mrs. Han turned to Hankyung, “Son, is she the girl you mentioned?”

“Ma, didn’t I said not to mention about that anymore?” Hankyung frowned as Mrs. Han bringing up the topic he hated the most. “It was the past, if pa hears that he would bug me all night.”

“Fine…the guest room is ready; if she needs anything else tell Lin sau, she’ll handle it.”

Twenty minutes later, Ri In walked out from the washroom. Bringing up her head, she surprised to see Hankyung seated on the bed she should be sleeping tonight.

“Done, let’s have a talk,” he said without looking or turning to her. Patting on the bed beside him, he gestured her to sit, “No need to feel bad with it. Everything will be fine, so don’t even dare have a thought of giving in to the relationship of yours and Junsu.”

Ri In lowered her head sadly. She hated to know this guy beside him understand her too much. He had been the same all this while. Something Ri In wish Junsu could be. But given to the current situation, it seems not a bad thing for him not understanding her enough.

“Say a word,” Hankyung said, his voice was dry. Ri In climbed in and wrapped herself with the comforter. “Decision of mine will be the best ending for everyone.”

“Does it include you?” Hankyung said over his shoulder. He somehow has a feeling that Ri In would sacrifice herself for everyone’s better tomorrow.

-

“Hyung, it’s the 1000th message,” Changmin turned to Jaejoong. They both puzzled looking at the LCD screen. Yoochun rested his arm on Changmin’s shoulder while bitting his fingers as he read the messages.

“I’m back,” Junsu placed the umbrella in the basket and walked passed the guys without saying a word. Sensing his weirdness, Yunho followed him to the working room, “You get to find her?”

He slightly shook his head no. “Did she reply any of your messages?”

“NO!” Junsu threw his coat on the armrest chair. Closing his eyes and calmed down a little, he turned to see his fellow members, “Guys, just leave me alone. I need to sort things out.” he has so much to tell them but just how does he need to put it in words? If he is to tell them what he just witnessed, how would their perspective over Ri In be?

About two hours later, after Hankyung exited her room, Ri In finally have the courage to put her stare on the laptop, reading each and every message regarding the news. After reading it, she couldn’t help sighing heavily.

“It takes me so long to gain a number of people to support me,” the words displayed in the screen turned blur as Ri In’s eyes gradually welled with tears. “Only within 24 hours, I’ve so many antis. Congratulation, Jang Ri In.”

Just when she was about to switched off the laptop, her phone rings. It was a violin version of ‘Canon’ which brings a meaning that she has a new text message. Ri In picked up her phone and read the message hesitatingly.

Ri In, where have you been? You have no idea how badly I’m worried about you? Will you reply me, at least send me a word telling you’re safe…
-Love Junsu

Her tears just can’t hold back anymore, it flow down and dropped on her phone screen which displayed the picture of her and Junsu. They took it one day before the MKMF. During that time, they were still so happy but now, what just happened?

Junsu crossed his arms and rested on the steering wheel as he waited for Ri In to reply although he has a feeling his cell phone will not ring. Just when he was about to open his car door, the phone rings. The exact same ringtone as Ri In.

Junsu I’m sorry for bringing you nothing but trouble. If only you have not met me then you wouldn’t have to go through all this. I’m sorry.
-Love Ri In

Upon reading the message, he got out from his car as he dialed Ri In’s number. It frightened her that he called. Staring down on the caller id blinking, it took her ten seconds to gain the courage answering him. Before she could bring up the phone to her ear, his sorrow and desperate voice of his pained her heart so much.

“Jang Ri In, are you thinking you’ll be going through all this by your own?” anger raged in his body. He can’t help but yelled out, “Sorry, you know what, I’ll not let go of your hand so easily. So don’t even give a try on avoiding or ignoring me.”

Hearing all those, Ri In couldn’t help to see all her tears drenched her palm. Receiving no reply, he softened his voice, “Ri In, you’re not alone in this. Let me be with you, please don’t ignore me and let me be by your side.”

“Junsu, staying by my side will only obstruct your way. Please stay away from me,” Ri In was about to hung up her phone not when Junsu made another yell, “JANG RI IN, come down now. I know where you are. I’m giving you only three minutes or I’ll storm into his mansion!”

Immediately, Ri In peeked through the window in scared to see Junsu stood by his car. It frightened her, a little to know Junsu found out her whereabouts. She understands him too much. He said it, he meant it. Not delaying any second, she ran out from the mansion down the stairs and opened the gate. Stepping out from the main entrance, looking into his eyes with her pair of teary eyes to her surprise, he dashed towards her with a hug. It was so tight as if he was yearning this for decades. Two floors from them stood a person who does have feeling towards this girl in Junsu’s arms. Hankyung just can’t get his eyes off them. Soon he released her and leaned in to kiss her soft lip. It takes forever to end. He loves her too much that he can’t bear to lose her, not even a second.

“Ri In, do you have faith in me?” Junsu suddenly asked as he is catching his breath. Gazing into her teary eyes, “We’ll be able to go through this…”

Ri In shook her head frustratingly, “But the process will hurt…”

Junsu placed his index finger on her lip, “I love you Ri In, and you know it. Do you know I was on a verge of exploding to see you being took away by Hankyung? I wish I was the one and only person to be with you at that moment.” Interlocking their hands, “Why didn’t you come to me? You know I would not leave you alone face this by yourself.”

“Junsu, are you really sure you’ll fight till the end with no regret?” Ri In looked away.

“Look at me,” Junsu cupped on her face to turn her face him directly. He firmly said as he leaned his forehead on hers, “Till death I’ll not let go this pair of hand.”

“Why on earth are you being so stupid?” Ri In’s tears just won’t stop flowing. “You’ll ruined by me.”

He leaned in to kiss off the tears of hers, “I’m destined,” his lip touched hers again, “to love you forever…”

Hiding behind the roadside pole light, Taeyeon tightened her fist. She can’t believe what she’d just witnessed. Deep inside she knows to end this, only left that one way.

Presented by Celestine Blue
//Forsaken Love//

^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^ ^-^
thanks for the comments...so sad...chapter 9 have four but 10 only have three...i'm so envious with other writers...
anyway...do you all like this chapter? poor ri in...
Chapter11: will ri in finally give up this love of theirs? what will taeyeon do next? Hankyung? does he have feeling for ri in? Junsu, what will he do to stay firm with his love?
only on chapter 12...a cruel decision