The Farewell Letter

Never Moved On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is delicated to those who click on that little arrow button. You know who you are <3

I really appreciate it. ^^

 

I realised something: If you want your story to get featured, let the main characters be members from EXO. People just love EXO... O.O  

 

 

WARNING: This chapter is not edited. Do tell if you spot a mistake :)

 

 

Chapter 24: The Farewell Letter

 

The next morning, Donghae woke up to screaming.


"I can't believe you of all people would do this to me!"


Trying to figure out what was going on, Donghae lifted his head up. A sharp pain shot through him and he let his head fall back down again. It felt like someone had smashed it repeatedly against a brick wall.


Why am I so hungover?


He turned to his side slowly trying to make sure another wave of pain didn't split his skull in half. He spotted his alarm clock on the bedside table and was able to confirm that he was indeed in his bedroom. The neon numbers flashed 2 o'clock pm.


Why am I still in bed?


Eunhyuk opened the door and Donghae was able to hear the fight more clearly.


"But Yoona, you know I was only trying to help and-"


His best friend shut the door, cutting off Tiffany's voice. "You're up," Eunhyuk said hesitantly.


"Yeah, but I feel like hell," Donghae groaned.


Eunhyuk nodded his head. "Figured you would. That's why I brought this." He held up a bottle of orange juice and some painkillers. Crossing the room in three large steps, Eunhyuk handed them to him.


"Thanks man," Donghae said as he popped the lid off the pills. Throwing two back, he drained half of the orange juice. Then, he settled back down into his pillow, wincing in pain.


"God, what the hell happened last night? All I remember is-" Donghae stopped short as the memories came back to him. The club. The Plan. Yoona.


His breath caught in his throat. He felt like someone was trying to suffocate him, as all the pain from last night rushed back into his conscious thoughts.


Eunhyuk looked down at his feet, guilty. "Hae, I'm so sorry. It wasn't supposed to happen like that."


Donghae held up a hand to stop him. "Don't apologise. This is entirely my fault. I knew that the plan was wrong, but I still went through with it. You guys were just trying to help me."


"Try telling that to Tiffany," Eunhyuk sighed and sat down on the edge of Donghae's bed. Somewhere in the apartment, a door slammed.


"Why? What's wrong with Fany?" Tiffany shouldn't feel sorry. He was the one who had kept a huge secret from Yoona. Tiffany had nothing to do with it!


"She told Yoona that it wasn't your fault," Eunhyuk ran a hand through his hair. "You must be wondering how Taecyeon knew about what happened in the party a month or so ago?" Donghae's eyes widened, as he nodded his head.


"Well, apparently. Taecyeon and Siwon are friends. Taecyeon doesn't trust you not to make a move on Yoona at the party, so he went to Siwon and asked to see his home's CCTV footage. What a ing stalker, huh?"


Donghae stared at his best friend, urging him to continue.


"Even though they were friends, Siwon didn't want to let him look through the footage. His privacy and all. But Taecyeon gave him a deal that was too attracting not to accept. Taecyeon knew about Siwon liking Fany. So he promised Siwon that if he let him watch the footage during the party, he would set him and Fany up on a date. How Siwon believed that ? Well he told Siwon that he and Fany were skin-tight. I can't believe that douche!" Eunhyuk grumbled, laying down beside Donghae.


"That jerk. If I wasn't dying because of my serious headache, I would kick his for bring Tiffany into this."


"Yeah, me too, but I gotta take care of you," Eunhyuk chuckled. "Anyways, Siwon told Tiffany that. When Yoona came back home in the afternoon, Tiffany had yelled at her about how her boyfriend's a son of a and some other english words I do not know. Then Yoona yelled back about how Taecyeon told her about the plan we made to get you and her together, and that she should be mad at her, not the other way round. That lowered Tiffany's voice level, since Yoona had never yelled at her before. Yoona was close with Tiffany which explained why she was so upset with her as well as Yuri."


"...Wait, this afternoon?" Donghae asked, and looked away from Eunhyuk. He wasn't sure he wanted to hear his answer.


"Yeah, she didn't spend the night here. I think she was with Taecyeon."


Sighing, he turned and buried his face into his pillow. Just then, the bedroom door creaked open and Tiffany's head popped in. "Oppa?"


"Hey Fany. Are you okay?" Eunhyuk asked, standing up to give her a hug.


"No... Yoona hates me now," Tiffany sobbed, burying her face into his chest.


Eunhyuk sighed, her hair. "If it makes you feel any better, she hates all of us."


Tiffany chuckled as she pulled away. "Yeah... Yuri's currently talking to her in her room." She hopped onto Donghae's bed and rubbed his back in circular motions. "Oppa, are you feeling better?"


"Yes," he replied, his voice muffled by the pillow. Lies, lies, lies. He felt like his heart was being stomped by an elephant, and then threw into a shredder machine.


"Guys, do you mind leaving for a bit? I just want to be alone right now," Donghae said.


"Sure, oppa," Tiffany answered and got off the bed. She headed towards the door. "Oh, and Seunghyun and Leeteuk oppa will pop back in to say bye before leaving to Busan."


"Alright."


"Rest well, bud." Eunhyuk ruffled Donghae's hair before leaving with Tiffany.


When the door closed behind them, Donghae let out a breath that he didn't even know he was holding. Grabbing his iPod off his desk, he stuffed his headphones in his ears and blasted his music. H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter