A Big Problem

Never Moved On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is delicated to: you! :D

Thank you for taking the time to read. Please comment & subscribe if you haven't. ^^

 

WARNING: This chapter is not edited.

 

 

 

Chapter 17: A Big Problem

 

Yoona was sat in class the next morning, thinking of what happened the previous night. Had she and Donghae really did what Eunhyuk had said? They couldn't have. Right? Donghae's her best friend, and she had a boyfriend. There was no way-


Psssst, Yoona!


-that they would do such a thing right? But Eunhyuk's face had said otherwise. She groaned internally as she regretted leaving the dorm first thing in the morning without waiting to hear what her two best friends had to say. If she did, she wouldn't be here practically killing her own brain cells for-


Pssssssssssst, Yoona, over here!


"Shut up brain, I'm trying to think here." Yoona hissed to herself.


So, where was she? Ah, she wouldn't be here killing her own brain cells in wondering what Eunhyuk had actually meant.


Goddamn it Yoong! IM YOONA! Then she felt something hit the back of her head. As a reflex, her hand went to her head as she yelped in surprise. "OW!"


"Ms Im, I would appreciate if you don't disrupt my lessons," her lecturer said bitterly.


"Right, sorry, Ms." Yoona apologised. She turned back to see Yuri frowning at her, as she mouthed something like "I've been trying to call you for ages".


"What?" Yoona mouthed back.


Yuri quickly tore a piece of paper from her notebook and scribbled something onto it. Then, she handed the note to Sooyoung, who was sitting beside her. Sooyoung, in turn handed the note to the guy next to her, who gave it to the girl in front of him. Finally, the note had reached Yoona's hands. She unfolded the note carefully under her table as she began to read.


What's wrong with you? We're worried. You've been frowning and pouting like never before. Did something happen?


Yoona sighed, as she grabbed her pen.


Yes. I'll tell you guys after class, kay?


After she was done, she threw the note right at Yuri instead of passing the note around. Yuri, who wasn't expecting it, missed and the paper smacked her right in the forehead. Sooyoung laughed but managed to control herself. Yuri glared at Yoona, as the latter showed a peace sign before facing the front again. Yoona could hear a faint snicker "So much for being an awesome baseball player" and then a loud smack, where hand meets skin. "Ow!" She could hear Sooyoung hissed.


"Ms Kwon and Ms Choi. Please, behave yourself," The lecturer glared at the two, as they immediately looked down mumbling a yes.


After an hour of intense lecturing, the bell finally rang. Yoona was fixing her things when the two idiots she call her friends stood in front of her. "We're still waiting for your explanation, missy."


Yoona sighed as she led the way out of the classroom. "Okay, so last night was mine and Taecyeon oppa's anniversary. But he called in sick when I was in the shower. So I had dinner with Hae and Hyukie oppa-"


"...Wait!" Sooyoung yelled. "You had dinner..? The one you prepared for your anniversay? Why didn't you invite me!"


Yoona rolled her eyes. "I thought you already had your fill by then."


Sooyoung fake gasped. "I can't believe you! Full is definitely not in my dictionary, especially when it comes to food! You know that!"


"I know that. But, to be honest, you didn't came across my mind at all last night," Yoona bit her lips to hold in her laughter.


Sooyoung glared. "So, what? Hae oppa enters your life, and now he's all you think about?" She teased.


The smile on Yoona's face disappeared, as a frown replaced it.


"There's that frown! The exact same one as the one back in class! Why? Were you thinking about Donghae oppa?" Yuri asked.


"Kinda. But I was thinking more of what Hyukie oppa had said last night."


"So, what did he say last night?" Sooyoung asked.


"He said something about me and Hae oppa going at it like wild dogs on the night of the party. Do you know what I did at the party?" Yoona asked her two friends.


"Uhm..." The two mumbled as they glanced at each other.


"Come on, tell me!" Yoona pouted.


"Well-"


"YOONGIE, YULYUL, SOOYOUNGIE!" Tiffany's loud voice boomed across the corridor.


"Ah, unnie. Your voice's too loud!" Yoona yelled.


"You're just jealous," Tiffany stuck her tongue out playfully. "So, what were you guys talking about?"


Sooyoung gave Tiffany a look that Yoona couldn't comprehend. Tiffany too, couldn't seeing that there was a confused look on her face. Sooyoung slapped her forehead, but Yoona saw her. "Unnie, what are you doing?"


"Uh, wha- Oh! There was a- a mosquito... Yeah! There was a mosquito on my forehead!" Sooyoung cried. Then Sooyoung quickly turned to Tiffany, and popped her eyes wide, pointing her lips in Yoona's direction.


Tiffany was still rather confused, but she still nodded anyways. They were definitely talking about Yoona. And when there's Yoona, there will definitely be Donghae. Yeap, so in conclusion, they were talking about Yoona and Donghae. The party perhaps- Oh, the party! Tiffany slapped herself in the face for being so slow.


"Unnie, don't tell me you have a mosquito on your face too?" Yoona sighed. Her friends were really, really weird.  


"Uhm, no. I just remembered that I have to meet-" Tiffany started but something caught her eyes. "THAT JERK! I STILL HAVEN'T TAUGHT HIM A LESSON FOR TAKING ADVANTAGE OF ME!" Tiffany fumed as she stalked towards Siwon.


"Yeah, that reminds me, I haven't scream at my idiotic brother for being a douche. Bye guys," Sooyoung smiled apologetically at Yuri as she ran after Tiffany.


The two remaining best friends stared after their two friends in silence. Then, Yoona turned back to Yuri. "I guess it's just left with you and me now, huh? So Yul! Tell me! What did I do?"


"I think you should ask Donghae oppa," Yuri said. "I can't say anything."


Yoona pouted, but nodded anyways. "Alright then, come on. Let's go get something to eat." Yuri followed after Yoona, as she fished her phone out of her pocket secretly.


Oppa, we have a problem. She wants to know what happened at the party. What the hell did Hyukjae oppa said last night?

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

"Well, I was definitely not expecting that," Eunhyuk said. He pulled off his cap and ruffled up his hair in frustration before shoving the cap back down on his head.


Donghae was sitting on the edge of his bed with his face in his hands. "No ," Donghae grumbled as he glared up at his friend. "Why do you think I tried so hard to stop you from texting him?"


"Right..." Eunhyuk said, and hung his head.


"This is a disaster."


Last night after Taecyeon left, the two males had retreated back to their rooms. Then, in the morning, they tried to speak to Yoona, but she said she was in a rush and left. Although Donghae was completely shocked and confused, Yoona's strange behaviour was not the problem that he and Eunhyuk were stressing over. The problem walked right through the door in the late afternoon after their classes.


"Taecyeon!" Yoona squealed excitedly when he stepped into the living room, followed by a panicking Yuri. Eunhyuk and Donghae had just finished boxing up the candles from the night before.


"Hey baby," he responded with a laugh, as she launched herself into his arms. Donghae's fingers wrapped tightly around his thumb, forming a fist. Yuri walked towards her two best friends, rolling her eyes.


"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter