The Kiss

Never Moved On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is delicated to all those who like HaeSica! <3

Hehe, thank you for reading ^^

 

 

Chapter 18: The Kiss

 

"They're here," Jessica whispered, as she leaned slightly across the table. "Don't look."


Donghae nodded, as he took a deep breath. When he finally opened his eyes, he realised how close Jessica's face was. Their lips were centimetres away, as they stared into each others' eyes.


"Fishy? Unnie?" A voice broke their eye contact as Jessica leaned backwards and looked up at the girl.


Donghae's head snapped up to face Yoona. "Um, are you guys on a...date?" Yoona asked, as she started playing with her fingers.


Before Donghae could say no, Jessica had already beat him to it. "Yup, you and Taecyeon too, right?"


Something flashed in Yoona's eyes, but it melted away before Donghae could wonder more. She nodded her head as she bit her bottom lip slightly, turning to look at Donghae. Knowing that he was going to protest, Jessica kicked him under the table.


"Yoona-Ooof!" Donghae groaned.


"Oppa, what's wrong?" Yoona asked, moving closer to him. Jessica glared at him from across the table, silently telling him not to blow the cover.


"O-oh, nothing nothing. I just got a cramp."


Before Yoona could say something, Taecyeon grabbed her hand. "Come on baby, let's have dinner." As he led the way to their table, he turned back and smirked at Donghae. Donghae clenched his fists as he stared daggers at the couple's back. That should be me, holding your hand.


"Mr Lee Donghae! You nearly blew our cover!" Jessica whisper-yelled.


"I know, I'm sorry," Donghae hung his head.


Jessica sighed, as she leaned forward slightly, placing her hand on top of his. "If you don't play along, how are you supposed to get her back?" Donghae nodded as his head as he lifted his up to gaze at her. "Don't worry, oppa. We'll help you." Jessica smiled softly as Donghae returned the smile. From the corner of her eyes, she could feel Yoona's gaze on them. Jessica chuckled, as she motioned for Donghae to lean towards her. She leaned further in until her lips were almost grazing his ear. "Yoona's looking over here right now," she giggled. Donghae chuckled, as he winked at her. Jessica, bit her lips to prevent bursting out in laughter.


As they were waiting for their meals, Donghae scanned the restaurant. It was a fancy restaurant; and in the middle, there was a dance floor. Candles were lit everywhere making it romantic; like a beautiful paradise, which explained the name. As his eyes landed on Taecyeon and Yoona a few tables away, he clenched the table cloth. Yoona was giggling at something Taecyeon had said, and it made Donghae mad. That should be me, making you laugh.


Then, something caught his eyes. It was a lady, dressed in a blue dress...wait, that lady has...noticible hair on her legs? Her face look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter