The Kwon's Plan

Never Moved On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is delicated to EVERYONE WHO HAVE COMMENTED. <3

 

 

Chapter 21:   The   Kwon's  Plan

 

The weeks passed quickly. Soon, it had been a whole month since he had asked Jessica to be his fake girlfriend.


At school, Donghae's teachers had kept him busy with many projects, that he had to hand in next week. But, he was glad for the distraction though. Things weren't going as smoothly back in the apartment.


Yoona was avoiding him. Whenever he walked into a room, she would find some excuse to leave and disappear for the rest of the day.


Today had been no different. As soon as he had got back from class (he had stayed slightly later for some extra stuffs), Yoona decided that she needed to do some grocery shopping even though the fridge was full. He knew that Hyoyeon's plan had backfired, and had driven Yoona even further away from him.


But, she was under the impression that her plan was falling perfectly into place. When he had told Hyoyeon that Yoona was ignoring him, she had reassured Donghae that everything was fine; Yoona just needed time to accept the change and let her jealousy simmer.


Thankfully, the other girls especially Jessica had agreed with him. Since they had to keep up the appearance of being in a relationship, Jessica would sometimes stop over to watch a movie with him. Finally after a week of complaining, they had convinced Hyoyeon that Donghae and Jessica's relationship might be driving Yoona deeper into Taecyeon's arms.


Jessica may have been coming over alot, Taecyeon, however came over the most. Whenever he came over, Yoona would immediately pull him into her room and stayed there for hours. It didn't take an idiot to know what they do or did in there. But Yuri and Eunhyuk had assured him that they did nothing, since they had eavesdropped on them several times. No sound had came from Yoona's room. Eunhyuk had said that they wouldn't be doing it without making any sound, and added jokingly that maybe Taecyeon was not as good as he had said about himself. That earned him a hard smack on the back of his head.


"Hyo, I'm sorry but your plan failed. Sooooo," Yuri drawled, rubbing her hands together. "It's time for my plan."


It was time to put part one of Yuri's plan into action. Tonight was what Yuri kept calling Kwon-Save-The-Day night. It was a Friday night and Eunhyuk, Yuri and Hyoyeon had their first ever dance competition at a club. They had been pretty busy the past few weeks perfecting their routines. Even though Yuri was busy with her dance, she managed to put aside some time to help Donghae think of a plan; that's what Donghae loved about Yuri, even though she can be crazy sometimes. She was so helpful and caring.


Participants were allowed to reserve one table for their own guests. Everyone was supposed to be going, Yuri, however decided that it would be the perfect time for him to cozy up to Yoona.


Donghae didn't quite understand how that would work since Jessica, Taecyeon and the other girls had all been invited. Yuri just smiled and said she would take care of everything.


The girls together with Eunhyuk had all arrived way earlier than Yoona, Donghae and Yuri. They were somewhere in the club, staying far away from their reserved table. This way, they could support their friends up on stage and help with the plan. Killing two birds with one stone, was the saying. Jessica, had called to say she would be late. Donghae knew that Yuri had told her what to do. Jessica wouldn't be missing their friends' performance since theirs were the last three. It'll be enough time for Donghae and Yoona to talk.


Even though Yuri had told him that the plan was foolproof, Donghae was still worried. The performance had started five minutes ago, and he had a feeling that something was going to go wrong. Nothing ever went smoothly when it was related to Yoona and him. He pulled at his collar nervously.


Yoona and him were sitting at a table in the back of the club alone. Yuri was backstage with Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon, but she had assured Donghae that he would have Yoona to himself all night.


Yoona didn't seemed to think so, though. She kept checking her phone to see if Taecyeon had messaged her.


"This is so weird," Yoona muttered to herself. "He's never late."


Hopefully whatever trick Yuri had pulled out of her sleeve would keep Taecyeon away for the whole night.


"Sorry Yoong," Donghae said. He was feeling rather uncomfortable sitting at the table alone with her.


"Not your fault," she responded, not even bothering to look up from her phone.


Donghae stared at Yoona as she fidgeted in her seat and realised she must be just as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter