Sister's Bodyguard

Never Moved On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 2: Sister's Bodyguard

 

"Ah, Mr Khang! What is it that you need me for?" Donghae asked as he took a seat on the chair opposite the headmaster's desk.

 

"Mr Lee, apparently your results are too overboard for you to be here-" He started, but was unfortunately cut off.

 

"Well, thanks?" Donghae commented, his voice quipped with sarcasm.

 

Mr Khang glared at him. "No, really. Your GPA is currently the highest at 4.0, the school and I feel that staying here will not bring any benefit to you. It'll be best if you transfer to the best university Seoul has ever have, which is not far from here. Maybe an hour or so away? The areas they major in are Music, as well as Sports. You'll definitely benefit more in SM Town University than this school."

 

"Wait, so you're kicking me out? And giving me all these excuses about me benefiting so that I won't get hurt? What has the world come to?! Are you leaving me too Mr Khang?" Donghae exclaimed playfully.

 

"Very funny Mr Lee, but no. We want what's best for you. You'll leave in two days."

 

"Alright Mr K. I'll inform my friends. However, I won't be responsible for all the insults Hyukjae will hurl at you," Donghae bowed and was about to leave when he was stopped.

 

"Oh! And you'll be staying in a dorm with a roommate. I'm not sure who though, the headmaster, Mrs Kim is still deciding. You'll find out when you get there. Have a nice day, Mr Lee. And behave alright. Don't think I didn't see the way you look at the girl."

 

"I'm offended Mr K. How could think so lowly of me? I don't look at girls like they're a piece of meat!" Donghae gasped dramatically.

 

"Whatever. Now shoo, I've got work to do." Mr Khang made some swish movements with his hand, as he ordered him to leave.

 

"And I thought we were friends, Mr K. True feelings are finally out eh?" Donghae yelled as he closed the door to the headmaster office.

 

Mr Khang rolled his eyes. "Kids." Donghae, Hyukjae and Taecyeon were three of the many troublemakers in their school. But among all of them, the three were his favourites. He has respect for them even if they misbehaved every single day. These three knew when was the right time to misbehave and when not to, that's why he respect them. "I'm going to miss you Donghae. The Three Musketeers won't be the same without you."

 

 

 

"GET OUT!" Eunhyuk bellowed after Donghae told him about the news.

 

"I'm serious! And shut up! Everyone's looking!" Donghae hissed as he slammed his locker.

 

"Look who's talking, you're slamming the locker," Eunhyuk snor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter