Disappointment

Never Moved On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 3: Disappointment

 

Eunhyuk stole glances at Donghae the whole day throughout the whole lecture. It was about the hundredth time when Donghae finally snapped.

 

"Hyukjae, cut it out! It's freaking annoying!" He hissed, nudging his friend hard in the ribs. Eunhyuk groaned, rubbing his side.

 

"I've got something to tell you," Eunhyuk stated.

 

"You mean you didn't stare at me just to annoy me?" Donghae gasped in fake shock.

 

"Yeah, believe it or not, I've got an important question," He said. "Why didn't you do what I told you to that hot chick earlier?"

 

Donghae laughed. "Dude, if you knew who she was, you'd be smashing your head against the floor right now."

 

"What do you mean?" Eunhyuk asked.

 

"Mr Lee and... Mr Lee, would you two stop interrupting my class?" Their lecturer, Mr Choi glared at them.

 

"Sorry, won't happen again!" Eunhyuk smiled, then he turned to Donghae, whispering, "Continue please."

 

"Ever heard of the name, Tiffany?" Donghae asked in a low voice. "Tiffany Hwang to be exact."

 

"Hwang... Isn't that Tim hyung's surname?"

 

"Yeap, it is. And...?" Donghae motioned with his hand, asking him to finish the sentence.

 

"And, she's having the same surname as him. So? I don't get it, it's not like she's his-" Eunhyuk's eyes widened and jaw dropped. "Holy cow, she's Tiffany Hwang! The Tiffany Hwang! No way, no ing way! I just called hyung's sister hot!" Eunhyuk shrieked. The entire lecture hall filled with an eerie silence as all eyes went to him. Mr Choi's face was turning red with frustration and was about to shout at Eunhyuk, but he cut the lecturer off.

 

"Sorry Mr C, I couldn't help it! It was like a natural reflex." Eunhyuk smiled sheepishly. Mr Kim gave him a glare before returning to his whiteboard.

 

"Get it now don't you? Bro code number 4?" Donghae asked. Eunhyuk nodded and frowned at his desk. A few minutes later, he looked up, "Our plan backfired then?"  

 

"Yours," Donghae corrected. "Your plan, not mine. And besides, even if she wasn't Tim hyung's sister, I wouldn't be with her."

 

"Why not?" He whispered, leaning closer into Donghae's side.

 

"I don't know. I just felt like I was cheating on Yoona. I know we're not together anymore, but it felt wrong and I didn't like it," Donghae whispered sadly. "I still love her hyukie. No one can change that and you know it." He sighed. He was never going to get over her, was he?

 

A soft smile appeared on Eunhyuk's face. "What happened?"

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"What happened to the old you? What happened to the ladie's man, Lee Dong Hae?" Eunhyuk smiled. He was really proud of his best friend.

 

"Yoona happened," Donghae muttered softly, but Eunhyuk heard him. He offered him a smile and patted his back. Taecyeon who was asleep beside him finally woke up.

 

"Man, that was one refreshing sleep," He yawned as he stretched slightly. He took out his phone and immediately, his face lit up when he saw that he had received a message. He began taping on his iPhone with a happy grin on his face.

 

"Dude, what's with the smile?" Donghae asked. "The last time I checked, you were having that face like you ate lemons for breakfast. Doesn't your eye hurt anymore?" Donghae teased as Eunhyuk laughed.

 

"Very funny, but no. My girlfriend just texted me," He replied, but it was obvious his attention was on his phone.

 

"Oh, okay."

 

Eunhyuk yawned, but choked on air suddenly. "You have a girlfriend?! WHEN?" Eunhyuk exclaimed, nearly making Taecyeon drop his phone.

 

"Bro, chillax will ya? This baby costs a bomb," Taecyeon grumbled. "And we've been together for around 2 years."

 

"WOAH. I didn't know you're that committed," Eunhyuk stared at Taecyeon in shock.

 

"Haha! I know! The first time I met her, all I wanted to was to get in her pants. But as I began to know more about her, I realised how vulnerable she was. I felt a strong feeling like I want nothing more than to wrap my arms around her and never go," He said, his eyes staring off into space as a slight smile creeped up onto his face. "But that doesn't mean I don't wanna do it with her. Let's face it, which guy wouldn't want to do it with their girlfriends? We've been together for two years, but we haven't done it yet."

 

"Wow. Two years and not doing it once? How did you manage to live?" Eunhyuk asked, shaking his head. "The last I remember, you were an even bigger player than Hae."

 

"What can I say? The ladies find me irresistible," Taecyeon smirked as he diverted his attention back to his phone, oblivious to the fact that Eunhyuk was peeking.

 

"Baby? Seriously? Where is your creativity man? You should name her, um... Oh oh, Bootylicious!" Eunhyuk grinned as Donghae laughed.

 

"No way man, that sounds like one hooker's name and my girl is nowhere like a hooker. Baby sounds so much better." Taecyeon whined.

 

"Right right, whatever," Eunhyuk said, his eyes on Taecyeon's messages again. "Dude! Your girlfriend's going clubbing tonight with some friends? Count us in man! I want to meet her and her hot friends!" Eunhyuk cried as he snatched the phone and began taping on the phone furiously.

 

"Eun, give it back!" Taecyeon hissed, reaching out for his phone.

 

"Nope," Eunhyuk smirked and dodged Taecyeon's arm. "Mr C, may I be excused?" He yelled down to the Mr Choi who just waved his hand, his back to them.

 

"See ya later alligator," He grinned cheekily, running out of the hall, his fingers tapping on the phone.

 

"Ugh. He's so frustrating," Taecyeon grumbled.

 

Donghae laughed. "You'll get used to it eventually."

 

A few minutes later, Eunhyuk came back. "Hello my people, how's it going?" He dropped the phone onto Taecyeon's lap and made himself comfortable on his seat.

 

Taecyeon scanned through his messages and groaned. "Seriously. You just called my girlfriend y and you don't even know who she is! And...you told her that you're- I mean I'm coming to the club with the both of you?! Why did you do that?"

 

"What's the big deal? We're friends right? We have the right to know your girlfriend or her friends," Eunhyuk frowned.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter