It's Working

Never Moved On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is delicated to: Pfake98, krystaljungismybias, yoona_foreverlovely, EMQUEENS, hakitaa, m-o-chi, muteeara, HeRShEly & Ansuii1.

Thank you so much for subscribing! <3

 

 

 

Chapter 22:  It's  Working

 

"Oppa, you were awesome last night!" Yoona smiled. It was a Saturday morning and they (including the cheerleaders) were all lounging in the living room. There was a box of donuts on the coffee table and everyone was still in their pajamas. It was almost like a sleepover, except that everyone slept in their own rooms.


"Yeah, you were great man!" Donghae told him, punching him on the shoulder in congratulations. Although his head was hurting from drinking, the night didn't end badly. When he had returned to the table with more booze, Yoona and Jessica had downed theirs and they had watched the rest of the performance like nothing had happened between them. He had even forgot about the incident with Taecyeon. The three of them were practically having a hangover; Jessica was lying on his lap, fast asleep and he was finding it hard to open his eyes.


"Thanks guys! Yunho hyung was better though," Eunhyuk smiled his gummy grin as he munched on his donut.


"Ugh, unnie! I feel like ," Yoona whined, as she placed her head on Tiffany's shoulder. "Remind me not to drink again."


"Isn't that what you said the last time you drank?" Sooyoung asked, stuffing donuts into .


"Yeah!" Hyoyeon piped in. "You only have yourself to blame. Who told you to drink anyway?"


"Don't gang up on the hangover girl!" Yoona cried, as she let her head drop to Tiffany's lap.


"Aw poor Yoongie," Tiffany smiled, her friend's hair affectionately. "You must have an awesome night, huh?" Tiffany glanced up at Donghae and winked playfully.


Taeyeon pouted as she lay down on Tiffany's lap too. " my hair too, Fany!"


Tiffany rolled her eyes, but she did it anyway.


"Yah, Yoona!" Sunny said.


"What?" She mumbled back.


"What were you doing last night anyway? You even forgot that we weren't there!" Sunny bit back her laughter.


"YEAH!" Yoona yelled, sitting back up again. "Ow," she muttered, holding her head. "Yeah!" She continued. "Where were you guys?"


"Seeeee," Sooyoung said in-between mouthfuls. "You forgot about us, since you were acting lovey dovey with oppa!"


"I was not acting lovey dovey, as you've stated." Yoona pouted, crossing her arms across her chest.


Tiffany lifted Taeyeon off her lap and stood up to go to the kitchen. She came back with three glasses of orange juice and some aspirins. She handed them to the trio with hangovers.


Donghae shook Jessica awake, but she just snuggled deeper into his lap. Yuri, who was sitting beside them, leaned down to Jessica's ear and whispered. "Unnie ah. Unnie ah. Unnie ah."


Jessica swiped her hand around aimlessly, then turned to face Donghae's stomach. "Shut up. I'm sleepy."


Yuri glanced at Yoona who was busy drinking her juice to notice, before turning back to Donghae. "Kiss her awake," she mouthed.


Donghae's eyes widened as he too, glanced at Yoona, but she was finished with her drink and was looking back at him. He sighed, before looking down at the girl on his lap. "Sica-ah, wakey wakey. If you don't, I'm gonna kiss you."


That caught Jessica's attention. She opened her eyes and stared up at him. Then, she giggled before closing her eyes again. "I don't mind." Donghae leaned down to capture her lips with his. Jessica kissed him back and they stayed there, lip-locked for a few moments longer.


Whistles came from Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon, and the pair finally broke apart. Jessica sat up slowly, grabbing onto her orange juice. Throwing an aspirin into , she quickly gulped down her juice. Donghae looked up at Yoona to see her burying her face into Tiffany's shoulder. He grinned; she's jealous!


"Alright, now that the sleeping beauty is awake-" Hyoyeon started, but a knock on the front door interrupted her.


"I'll get it," Donghae said. Turning the handle, he yanked it open.


"Hey hyung," Seunghyun said, grinning. "Surprise!"


"Seunghyun!" Donghae said and pulled him into a hug. "I didn't know you were coming to visit! How are you, dude? How's Dara?"


Seunghyun smiled sadly. "We broke up, but that's okay. I'll find someone better than her."


"Oh, I'm sorry dude," Donghae clapped his brother's shoulder. "I never liked her anyways."


Seunghyun laughed. "Yeah. But enough about me. How are you?"


"I'm fine, I guess. Oh, you might wanna meet my friends. You'd love them. Come on," Donghae led the way back to the rest.


"Fishy, who's at the door?" Yoona called from the couch.


"Is that...Yoona?" Seunghyun asked, surprised.


Donghae nodded his head and Seunhyun grinned, putting his finger up to his lips to signal him to be quiet. "Just a delivery man with a package for you," Donghae said strutting back down to where the rest were sitting. Seunghyun crept silently behind him.


Donghae couldn't help but feel a surge of excitement rush through his veins. Yoona would be ecstatic to see his brother; they were rather close when I was friends with Yoona.


"I don't remember ordering anything," Yoona answered, as he  re-entered the living room. She had a puzzled look on her face as she searched her memories. Donghae chuckled to himself at how adorable she looked.


"Yeah, I think it's a present for you," he said, adding to the suspense.


"Where's it from?" Yoona asked, but when she noticed his empty arms, she frowned.


Not b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter