He Knows & now She's Gone

Never Moved On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is delicated to: sujusone24. <3

Your comment made me smile. <3

Well, every comment made me smile but yours stood out the most. <3

 

 

WARNING: This chapter is not edited.

 

 

 

Chapter 22: He Knows  &now  She's Gone

 

"You alright, Hae?" Leeteuk asked. Park Leeteuk was Donghae's cousin. Seunghyun had brought him along to help with the plan.


It was a Saturday night, and they were at one of Seoul's all-time favourite nightclubs, celebrating Krystal Jung's birthday. Most guests were on the dance floor, dancing and goofing around. Some were sitting with their friends, drinking their hearts out. And the birthday girl... Well, she must be somewhere.


Donghae turned to his cousin. Though the lighting in the room was quite dark, he could still see the excitement in his eyes. Leeteuk was ready for tonight's plan. On the other hand, Donghae was having second thoughts. "I don't know," he sighed, before taking another chug of his drink. The vodka burned down his throat. Needing to get away from the crowd, Donghae made his way up to the second level where he was able to watch the dancers sway below him.


"It's going to be okay," Leeteuk told him as he rested against the railings. "But you need to stop that. Can't have you all drunk during the plan, eh?" Reaching over, he pulled the drink out of Donghae's hands. Leeteuk glanced at Donghae and smirked, before gulping down the drink.


"Hey, I wasn't finished with that!" Donghae said. Turning his back on the crowd dancing below him, he leaned against the railing for support.


"Too bad, I've been tasked to keep you sober," Leeteuk crossed his arms, giving him a look.


"How do you guys even know everything about the plan will be happening?" Donghae questioned.


"Trust me. Even though I haven't seen Yoona for a very long time and have only arrived last night, I still know everything will go according to plan. It's just the way Yoona looks at you, man. Everyone can see that," Leeteuk smiled, patting his younger cousin on the shoulder.


"Now, when did Taecyeon say he'll be here?" Leeteuk asked.


Donghae shrugged his shoulders. "You know," he started, as he turned back to watch the bodies grind together, back and forth. "I'm really glad you and Seunghyun are here."


"I'm really glad we're here too. It almost feel like old times, huh?" Leeteuk said and smiled.


"How so?" Donghae asked.


"Just everyone hanging out like we used to, back when Yoona was still living in Busan. Me, you, Hyukjae, Seunghyun, Yuri and Yoona. Oh and don't forget Taecyeon. I've always knew he has the hots for Yoona. I'm sorry I didn't tell you," Leeteuk said.


"Yeah except now she has a crazy psycho boyfriend who I used to call a friend," Donghae turned to face his cousin. "And it's not your fault, hyung. I've always knew too. I thought I could trust him, guess I was wrong huh?"


"You don't need a friend like him, you still have me right?" Leeteuk chuckled.


Donghae laughed. "Hey hyung?"


"Yeah?"


"Thanks for being here to help me." Donghae pulled him into a hug.


"No problem, Hae." Then Leeteuk pulled away. Just then, Eunhyuk ran up the stairs to join the two men.


"Sup guys," Eunhyuk grinned, standing on the other side of Donghae. The two other men grinned in response before all three glanced down at the bar where Yoona was; she was drinking and laughing with the other girls. 


"You know, I never thought it would come to this. All this sneaking around just so you can be with Yoona." Eunhyuk said.


"Why's that?"


"I don't know. I guess I always knew that she had feelings for you, so I thought it would just happen. I think she tried really hard not to fall for you back when you had Sunye, being your best friend and all. But you could see it when she looked at you. And when you guys finally got together, everyone could see that you two were made for each other. You make her happy; happier than she'd even been."


Not anymore. I don't make her happy anymore. "Ha. Well, not so much anymore," Donghae said bitterly and shook his head.


"I wouldn't say that," a voice answered slowly. The three men turned to look at Yuri.


"Eavesdropping now, huh?" Leeteuk wriggled his eyebrows.


"Oh, I wish I have the time to do that," Yuri rolled her eyes. "I'm just here to inform you guys that the plan's about to start."


"Wait, Yul! What did you mean when you said you wouldn't say that?" Donghae asked with a frown.


Yuri bit her lips. "I talk to Yoona a lot. She still cares about you. It's just that..."


"YAH KWON YURI! GET DOWN HERE!" Tiffany shrieked from downstairs. Even from all these loud noise, the quartet (a group of 4 people) could still hear Tiffany's voice clearly; that was how loud she was.


"Coming coming!" Yuri shouted back, before turning to the three men. "Ready?"


"We're born ready!" Leeteuk grinned. "Although this guy here might be suffering from cold feet."


Yuri smiled at Donghae and wrapped an arm around his shoulder. "Hey, you can do this, oppa. Everything is going to work out fine," she reassured.


"I know that, but it's just- I don't know. This whole plan just feels dirty."


Yuri placed a hand on her hip. "Do you think that if Taecyeon was in your position he would play fair?"


"No, but," Do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter