A Big Surprise

Never Moved On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is delicated to: uniiicorn and Kyemii & especially to malik201 for bringing the ideas to my head.

Thank you so much! <3

 

 

Chapter 13:   A  Big  Surprise

  

Yoona's eyes drifted open, causing the light from the room to hit her eyes. She squinted and covered them with her arm. She groaned out loud as the pulsating pain in her head became noticeable and more unbearable. Why the hell did my head hurt so much? She thought.
 

"Oh lookie there, it's awake." She heard Yuri commented.

 
She slowly removed her arm, as she opened her eyes fully. She realised she was in her room, asleep on her bed with a still sleeping Tiffany beside her. Sunny and Sooyoung were sat on the sofa in her room, both looking like , while Yuri and Jessica were on the floor, next to the sofa, looking up at her with an amused grin on their faces.
 

"So Yoona, how do you feel after almost exceeding your daily alcohol limit last night by, oh I don't know, 98%?" Yuri asked teasingly, obviously enjoying that her best friend was going to be suffering from the of a hangover and not her.

 
"Screw...yourself, Yul." She croaked out, feeling the horrible taste of alcohol at the back of . She gagged, and quickly pulled the blanket off her. She grabbed the bucket on the floor next to the bed and emptied her stomach into it.
 

Yuri sighed as she walked towards her and sat down beside her on the king-sized bed. She rubbed Yoona on the back, as Yoona wiped . "That'll teach you to drink so much."
 

"Yeah," Jessica piped in. "Why were you drinking so much anyways?"
 

Yoona sighed, then she realised she was still in last night's dress. Just then, Hyoyeon entered the room. "Guys, food's almost ready- Oh Yoongie's finally awake."
 

"Hey Hyo unnie." She mumbled as she rubbed her eyes.
 

Hyoyeon stood infront of her, staring right in her eyes. "Yoong, we had last night." Yoona growled as she flipped her off, knowing she was lying. Hyoyeon, Yuri and Jessica laughed out loud. Tiffany stirred as she hid her face in the pillow. "Can everyone keep it down? I feel like I've been repeatedly smashed over the head with an 18 wheeler truck." Her voice, muffled by the pillow.
 

"Aw, poor Stephy." Jessica cooed as she got up from the floor, walking over to Tiffany and smacking her lightly on the . "Come on, get up.Taeyeon had cooked some greasy stuffs that will help with the headache." Tiffany whimpered as she pulled the blanket up to her chin. It actually looked like she was in a cacoon.

 
Yuri stood up as Hyoyeon left the room. "Yoona, Fany, you two get freshened up. We'll be in the kitchen." With that, the four girls left the room.


Tiffany sighed deeply as she sat up. She rubbed her eyes and realised someone had cleaned her face free of makeup. "Yoong, do you have any spare toothbrush I can use?"


"Yeah, it's in the main bathroom beside the kitchen. I think the toothbrush is somewhere in the cupboard." Yoona replied as she stood up from the bed. Her entire body ached.


"Thanks," Tiffany replied as she walked out of the room, holding her head.


Yoona made her way to wardrobe. She grabbed an oversized t-shirt, shorts and a clean pair of undies. She glanced at the clock on the bedside table, and realised it was 13:00. She loved her friends dearly for not waking her any earlier than this, and just let her try and sleep as much of the alcohol that she could off.


She walked into the bathroom, opening the door and throwing her bundle of clothes on the floor. She was too caught up in her own throbbing head so when she looked up, she screamed in shock, covering her face with her hands.


Donghae was stood by the sink, with water dripping off his god-like body after he had just got out of the shower, completely . The ear piercing scream that just came out of made her head pound even harder.


"What the hell are you doing Donghae?!" She shrieked, her hands still over her eyes.


She had to stop the ert side of her from peeking through her fingers. His body was just wow. And his exposed friend was definitely hard to miss.


"Um, I was having a shower?" He asked, and she could hear the amused smile in his voice from her reaction.


"You're !"


"Thaaaaaat," He pointed out. "Is normally a requirement when you have a shower." He said sarcastically.


She rolled her eyes at his comment, even though he could not see them. "Yes, smartass. But you have your own bathroom! Why use mine?"


"I spent the night here, my bathroom was too far away," He replied.


"Aish," She grumbled. "Are you decent now?"


"Yes. Oh wai-" He tried to say, but it was too late. She removed her hands, and unfortunat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter