Change of Dinner Plans

Never Moved On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is delicated to all my 45 subscribers!

My christmas gift to all of you! <3

 

 

 

Chapter 16:  Change  of Dinner Plans

 

"Eunhyuk!"


"Not gonna happen, dude!"


Donghae had found out Eunhyuk's hiding spot the moment he snapped his phone shut. His best friend was apparently hiding in his room, with the doors unlocked. Bad move there, buddy. Donghae snickered in his head.


"I swear if you don't give it to me, I'm going to kill you!" Donghae's arms were currently wrapped around Eunhyuk's neck as he held him in a tight headlock.


"And if you do kill me, I would come back as a ghost and haunt the out of you," Eunhyuk panted. In one hand, he was clutching Yoona's phone protectively to his chest, while the other was repeatedly slapping Donghae in the stomach.


Locked in a painful embrace, they shuffled around the room, each trying to gain the uppercut.


"Fishy?" Yoona called from the kitchen. "Where are you?"


"Aish!" Donghae growled. "Hyukjae, I swear you are a dead man."


"I'm trying to help you," Eunhyuk coughed.


"Yes, but I can't do this the sneaky way. You know how sneaky will always end!" Donghae protested.


"Oppa, what are you do-" Yoona popped her head into the room. "Hyukie oppa? What are you doing here? I thought you were with Yul? And what are the two of you doing?"


They froze at the sound of her voice. Eunhyuk hurriedly hid the phone in his back pocket. "Yeah, about that. Well, Yul cancelled on me. Said something about, uh, finding someone better to accompany her to the store." Eunhyuk said, scratching his head.


"Hmm, okay then." Yoona replied, looking confused. "But why were you two wrestling with each other?"


"Um, nothing." Donghae answered stupidly.


"Ah, you know what. I don't wanna know, you guys are weird," Yoona said, rolling her eyes. "Oh, by the way, have either of you seen my phone? I'm expecting a call from Taecyeon." She dugged her hands into her pockets, as she avoided Donghae's gaze.


Donghae took a deep breath, ignoring the uncomfortable feeling creeping up between them. "Well actually," he started to say.


"Actually," Eunhyuk interrupted. "We haven't seen it at all. Have you checked the living room?"


"Yeah, even under the coffee table," Yoona sighed. "I really need to start getting ready."


"You could try calling it from my phone," Donghae suggested, as he pulled his phone from his pocket. If Eunhyuk was not going to give the phone up, then he could get in trouble for taking it; and not him. Eunhyuk elbowed him in the side.


"I wish, but I had it on silent."


"What a shame," Eunhyuk said, shaking his head. "Why don't YOU go get ready for Taecyeon to come over and we'll look for it?" Eunhyuk said, his voice a pitch higher at the word 'you' from where Donghae had pinched him hard.


"Really? You'd do that?" Yoona asked, hopefully.


"We'd be happy to," Eunhyuk said, as he pinched Donghae back.


"Awesome, thanks guys. I'm going to go take a shower," Yoona turned to leave as Donghae made a grab for Eunhyuk's pocket. Yoona spun back around, and Donghae quickly pulled his hand back.
 

"Are you guys really alright? You two are acting way weirder than the last time I saw you two together," Yoona commented.


"Everything's fine," Eunhyuk told her, waving his hand like it was no biggie.


"Okay, then," Yoona said. "Oh! Oppa, could you finish up the last dish for me too?"


"Sure sure," Donghae smiled. Yoona flashed him a breathtaking smile before shutting the door and leaving the two men alone.


"Are you crazy?" Donghae whisper-yelled, as he grabbed Eunhyuk's t-shirt.


"Nope," Eunhyuk simply replied. "Trust me Hae, everything I did was for your benefit."


"Everything you did?" Donghae asked confused, before horror took over. "What did you do?!"


Eunhyuk shrugged Donghae's hands off as he tossed the phone over his shoulder. Donghae barely caught it, his mouth agape. "Actually," Eunhyuk said, spinning around in an excited manner. "Since it's Yoona's phone, she had technically texted Taecyeon and told him she was feeling too sick to hangout tonight."


"You have got to be ting me," Donghae felt an urge to smash the phone against the wall. Or maybe Eunhyuk's face. Either would do.


"Nope, but you might want to delete those texts. Can't have Yoona finding out, now can we?"


"Hyukjae!" Donghae screamed, as Eunhyuk disappeared from the room.

 

 

***

 


Yoona stepped into the kitchen looking gorgeous. A li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter