First Day of Lessons

Never Moved On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 7: First Day of Lessons

 

"Hae, come on! Wake up, you're going to be late for class!" Yoona hissed as she shook him lightly. The more she shook him, the more the blanket dropped. Her cheek grew crimson red as her gaze fell on his chest. He had the most amazing abs she had ever seen on a guy. She knew she had seen him shirtless plenty of times before, but now he's...well, grown...and she was more fascinated with his body than she ever had been. Ashamed at thinking those thoughts about her greek god best friend, she looked away quickly, her face heating up. She wasn't the only one who thought that about him though. The whole time she was giving him the tour around the school, she had noticed most of the females were checking him out. And they were not being discreet at all.

 

Jessica too, was obviously into him, and Yoona didn't like it one bit. She didn't want anyone to be with Donghae. She was not able to spend time with him for two years. Now that he was finally back in her life, she didn't want to lose him to any girl. And especially to Jessica, even though she  was one of her best friend.

 

Shaking the thoughts out of a head, she pulled on him hard. "Ahhhhh!" Donghae exclaimed as he tumbled off the bed.

 

"Yoong, what the hell?" He hissed as he rubbed his head in pain.

 

"You better hurry and get dressed. Your class starts in 30 minutes!" Yoona said as she left his room.

 

Just as she stepped into her room, the doorbell rang. Sighing, she headed out and opened the door. Ok Taecyeon.

 

"Oppa? What are you doing here?" She asked.

 

"Can't I see my girlfriend?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

 

"Don't you have school?" Instead of answering, he dipped his head down to her neck and hard on it. "I miss you. I want you baby."

 

Groaning, Yoona pushed him away. "Stop it, I've got school. You should be in school now too."

 

"Skip school for me? Just once?" Taecyeon pleaded, as he wrapped his arms around her again.

 

"I need to show Donghae around, oppa."

 

"Baby, even though Donghae's my best friend, I don't like you rooming with him," Taecyeon whined, kissing her jaw.

 

"Even though we broke up, he still means alot to me," Yoona simply replied.

 

"Okay okay, fine. But skip class, for me? I miss you so much." He crashed his lips onto hers as his hands trailed down slowly to her . Giving it a light squeeze, he kicked the door shut.

 

 

 

Donghae came out of his bathroom with a towel wrapped around his hips. He grabbed a white v-neck and slipped on his dark jeans. He was styling his hair when he heard the front door shut. Staring at his hair once more in the mirror, he grinned and left his room.

 

"Yoong, who was at the door-" He stopped mid-sentence at the scene in front of him. His eyes widened and he felt the cracks of his heart deepened. She's not yours anymore Donghae, get over it, he chanted in his head.

 

Yoona pushed Taecyeon away and stared into the eyes of her best friend and ex-boyfriend. His eyes were so full of sorrow that it made her heart break. "Donghae..."

 

Donghae sighed. He knew it wasn't wrong that Yoona was making out with Taecyeon; he was her boyfriend afterall. But it still hurt like hell.

 

"It's okay, Yoong. You're his girlfriend, it's not wrong. You don't have to explain it to me," he said as he walked back into his room. Yoona followed after him and closed the door.

 

"Yeah, but not right in front of you. I'm sorry fishy," Yoona mumbled.

 

"Nah, it's okay. I don't care what you do with him," Donghae lied as he slipped on his black leather jacket. She didn't have to know it nearly killed him to see her with him. He didn't want to make her feel any guiltier than she was now.

 

Grabbing his books, he was about to leave for class when Yoona stopped him. "Wait for me while I get chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter