Every Girls' Specialty

Never Moved On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is delicated to: lemonechaoi, Aragoy, sujusone24, nerdscandy, TheHonestOne.

Thank you for the comments on chapter 7 <3

 

 

Chapter 8: Every Girls' Specialty

 

"Hey Fishy," Yoona greeted, leaning down to peck him on his cheek. This was how they would greet each other back in the days. Back before they started dating. And just because she has a new boyfriend now doesn't mean she was going to stop the way she always act around him. Donghae smiled in greeting and turned his attention back to Jessica, who was telling him about their school's baseball team.

 

"I'm going to go to the washroom. Be back in a while," Tiffany said as she left the cafeteria.

 

"Come on Yoong, I'm starving!" Taeyeon whined. She was a year older than the other girls, which gave her the role of the head cheerleader. She may be the head, but she sure does not act like one. Dorky was the best word to describe her.

 

"Aren't we going to wait for Fany?" Yoona asked.

 

"I'll buy her food together with mine. Come on!" Taeyeon cried as she pulled Yoona by the wrist towards the lunch lady.

 

After they bought their meals, they sat down on their seats and digged into their food. The girls (Taeyeon, Yoona, Sooyoung, Jessica, Sunny and Hyoyeon) were in a serious discussion about their new dance routine when Tiffany stormed through the doors towards them with a look that could kill. She plopped down heavily onto the empty seat in between Sooyong and Yoona, and stabbed her hot dog with her fork.

 

"Fany? What's wrong?" Yoona asked, as she slowly grabbed onto Tiffany's fork. She tugged on it lightly, and fortunately, Tiffany let go. Yoona sighed in relief as she placed the fork on her plate. With that look on her face, Yoona was afraid Tiffany was going to stab herself or one of the girls.

 

Tiffany sighed deeply. "So I went to the washroom right? I did my lady business, and left. I went out to find Siwon leaning beside the door. I was like, what are you doing here. He ignored me, that jerk actually ignored me. I mean seriously. He was the one who wanted something but he-"

 

"Get to the point, Tiff." Jessica interrupted.

 

"Right. Um, so he ignored me and pushed me up against the wall and tried to place those icky lips on mine-"

 

"I'm going to kill him right now," both Taeyeon and Sooyoung growled at the same time. Sooyoung loves her older brother, don't get her wrong, she really do, but nobody messes with any of her best friends.

 

"Oh, please, count me in." Donghae said through gritted teeth. He remember his promise to his hyung. He was going to beat that dickhead into a ing pulp. Jessica stood up, ready to kill that jerkface for violating her best friend.

 

"Jessie, guys, wait!" I'm not finished! You didn't think I'd defend myself, huh? I have a 23 year old brother, I know some defensive moves okay!" Tiffany pouted.

 

"Like what?" Donghae asked.

 

"Oh you know, every girls' specialty: a knee to the groin," she smiled as everyone burst into laughter. "His face was so red, as he rolled on the floor. Oh my god, you all should have been there

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter