Goodbye Taecyeon

Never Moved On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is delicated to: nerdscandy, my new friend in AFF. <3

Thank you for supporting my fanfic! I've always wanted an American friend. Teehee. xD

 

 

Chapter 26: Goodbye Taecyeon

 

"Fishy, you don't look so well. Let's get you to the hospital now," Yoona said, wiping away her stray tears. She grabbed his arm but he gently pushed her hand away.


"Yoona, I'm fine now," Donghae assured her.


"No, oppa. You look pale," Yoona whined, as she stood up from her seat. "Get up." Noticing the panic look in her eyes, he sighed in defeat.


"Okay," he said, pulling Taeyeon's keys out of his pocket. His hands shook as he held the jiggling keychain up in the air. "I've got a car. Let's go."


"I'll drive, oppa. You're not well," Yoona said, taking the keys from him. Sliding out of the booth, Donghae put a hand on the small of Yoona's back in the intention of leading her out of the café. But, he was cut off.


"Hey, wait! Where are you going, Yoona?" Taecyeon demanded. He finally pulled away from the patron that was holding him back, and wrapped a hand around Yoona's wrist.


Yoona shook herself free. "Didn't you hear me? Hae's sick. I'm taking him to the hospital."


"Hospital?" Taecyeon said, his jaw dropping. "You can't go to the hospital with him! He's not that sick anyway! He just needs to go home and mind his own damn business."


Shock flashed across Yoona's face and she shook her head back and forth. "Look oppa, I don't have time for this. I can do whatever the hell I want and I'm taking my sick fishy to the hospital whether you like it or not."


This time, it was Taecyeon's turn to be surprised. He reeled back from Yoona's answer. "Wait Yoong, I'm sorry. What I meant was, what about us? You didn't answer my question. You can't leave me hanging!"


Yoona threw her hands up into the air in frustration. "What about Hae?" Donghae groaned as he felt a throbbing pain against his skull. Yoona turned to Donghae worriedly and reached her hands out to massage his temples in a soothing manner.


A look of anger crept up on Taecyeon's face, but he managed to keep himself under control. "Fine, he's sick, whatever. I understand your best friend is important to you," he said in a calm voice. "But this is supposed to be our moment. This is important to me."


She whipped her head around to glare at him. "Do you realise what you just said there? It's important to you. I mean really, is that all you ever think about? Yourself?" Yoona demanded.


"Yoona, that's not true," Taecyeon began as he reached a hand out for her.


"Yes oppa it is," Yoona said as she pulled away from him. "If you actually cared about what's important to me, we wouldn't be having this conversation. Donghae wouldn't be suffering right now."


"Yoona, it's okay, I'm fine. I just need to go home and have a nap. Let's  just go home, okay?" Donghae said, putting a hand on her shoulder.


"Shut up, Lee. We're having a conversation here," Taecyeon growled.


Yoona's eyes narrowed into slits. "No you shut up, Taecyeon. This conversation is over. I'm going." Swinging around, Yoona turned her back on Taecyeon and took a step to leave.


Taecyeon looked like he was going to punch someone again. "So that's your answer then? You're just leaving me after everything I sacrificed for you? After I gave up my player ways and rejecting all the offers I received from those girls? I should have known that you'd crawl back to that tool bag."


Yoona slowly turned back around, a death glare on her face. "No," she took a threatening step forward. "This is my answer," and she slapped him clean across the face.


It happened so fast that everyone stood and stared at each other in shock.


"Go to hell, Taecyeon," Yoona said breaking the silence. Then she grabbed Donghae's hand and stomped towards the door.


"Well that was oddly satisfying," Donghae said more to himself than anyone; he was still in disbelief at what happened. Yoona had finally dumped Taecyeon, but he couldn't quite wrap his mind around it.


Yoona ignored his comment and continued to drag him out of O’sulloc Tea House. The waitress took a step back as they passed the front podium.


"Yoona!" Taecyeon yelled as she pushed open the front door. "Don't you dare run away from me!"


She paused for a moment and closed her eyes. Then, after taking a dee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter