Epilogue

Never Moved On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is delicated to all the amazing subscribers that have stuck by my side over the course of this long(?) journey. I wouldn't have been able to do it without you guys. I love you <3

I hope you have enjoyed reading this story as much as I have enjoyed writing it. (:

 

 

 

Epilogue

 

A year later:

 

 

 

Yoona's POV

 

"Yoona, babe. Wake up," Donghae whispered in her ear.


"Donghae?" She asked, staring at him with her half opened lids. "What are you doing here?" Donghae was 23 years old now, which meant that he had graduated and was not rooming with Yoona and Yuri anymore.


"Come on, I want to show you something. I promise it'll be worth it."


She snuck a peek at the clock on her bedside table. "But oppa, it's 5.30 in the evening. I want to take a nap, you don't know how hard and tiring the drills we did just now was." She groaned, pulling a pillow over her head.


"Come on, Yoong. Trust me?"


Yoona slowly pushed herself out of bed. "What the hell are you doing?"


"Dress warmly!" He sang, with a smile. Leaning in, he placed a sweet kiss on her cheek. "Come on, chop chop. Move that y of yours."


Yoona sighed, rubbing the sleep from her eyes as she walked towards her closet. Grabbing a pair of ripped jeans and a blue cami, she turned to look at Donghae. "Oppa, aren't you going to get out?"


"Can't I stay and watch?" He wriggled his eyebrows playfully. "It's not like I haven't seen all that," he added, giving her body a satisfied grin.


She rolled her eyes as she stalked towards him. "Get out!" She pushed him towards the door.


"Fine, fine." Donghae said. "Be fast, okay? You don't have to dress up." He planted another kiss on her cheek before leaving the room.


She pulled on the pair of jeans she was holding and threw on a blue cami. She slipped into a blue and white Abercrombie & Fitch sweater and a pair of white ankle boots. Heading over to her makeup kit, she applied some basic make-up while her flat-iron heated up. She quickly ran it through her hair, thankful that she'd straightened it during the day.


Yoona quickly ran out of her room, where Donghae was waiting, car keys in hand.


"Your car?" She asked.


"Heck yes. I just bought myself a brand new baby," He grinned proudly.


She shook her head. "I really don't get guys and their love for their cars."


"Don't be jealous, babe. You'll always be my first baby," Donghae wrapped his arm around her waist as he led her out the dorm.


"First?" She raised her eyebrows.


"My only baby," he corrected himself.


"That's better," she smiled, kissing him on the cheek.

 

 

 

"Ooooooh, I love this car!" Yoona squealed as she ran towards the white BMW M3 convertible her boyfriend had recently bought.


"Told you," Donghae smirked.


Yoona turned to look at him. "This was what you wanted to show me?"


"What?" Confusion was written all over Donghae's face.


"Back in the dorm, you said you wanted to show me something. So is it the car?"


"Oh!" Donghae said. "Nope, not the car."


"Kay kay," she giggled, and quickly opened the passenger door, making herself comfortable on the soft leather seats. "So, where are we going?"


"It's a surprise."


Yoona sighed and leaned back in her seat. "Just leave the convertible top on, it's freezing outside."


"I told you to dress warm!"


"I did!"


"You look incredibly y by the way. It took everything I had not to kiss you."


"Well, why'd you do that?"


He laughed. "I'm saving our kiss for the date."


"So you can't kiss me before the date?"


He shook his head. "I want the date this time to be special."


Donghae pulled into the beach. "We're here," he sang.


Yoona laughed. "You're so cute, oppa."


"So, what are we doing in the middle of the beach?"


"You'll see," He grinned and looked out the window. "The person we're meeting is supposed to be here. But he's running late."


"Oh! He's here! I see him," Donghae said, going to open his door. "Stay here."


"What? Why?"


"Because I don't wanna ruin the surprise."


Yoona sighed. "Okay, since you put so much work into his, I'll stay in the car. But it had better be worth it."


He smiled. "The date involves food."


"Totally worth it!" She yelled.


"You don't even know what it is yet."


"But it involves food!" Yoona giggled.


He rolled his eyes and got out of the car. He walked across the field and met up with some guy. Donghae pulled his wallet out of his back pocket and rolled out some cash.


"This had better not be a drug deal," Yoona muttered. "Because I'm so faking innocence if the cops show up." Then, she started giggling to herself. Who was she kidding, she would push all the blame to herself to prevent Donghae from getting into trouble. She loved him that much.


She waited for what seemed like forever, before she could see a giant object.


"What in the name of..." she trailed off, leaning forward to get a better view, but she still had no idea what it was.


Donghae came jogging back to the car and opened the door for her. "My lady."


"Oppa, what is that?" She asked.


"You can't tell what it is?" He asked, taking her hand.


As they got closer, she quickly realised what it was.


"Oh my god. Is that a hot air balloon?"


He grinned. "Ding ding ding, we have a winner!"


Yoona giggled slightly, slapping him on the arm. "You're a dork."


She continued staring at it. "Um, are we going up in that?"


"No, I just brought you here to stare at it. Of course we're going up in it," He teased.


"I thought you were making a drug deal."


"Oh please, everyone knows you only do that in dark, scary alleys at night. And you have to have a brown paper bag."


"Alright Mr Lee," a guy said, coming into view. It was Jiyong, an ex student from her school who had graduated the same time as Donghae.

<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter