The After Party (Part 2)

Never Moved On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is delicated to: FishyYoongie, nisaloveminstal, LittleBirdieBird, malik201 & Cephide.

Thank you, my new subscribers! <3

 

WARNING: Tiny bit of ual content. (not enough to be rated M)

 

 

Chapter 12:   The   After  Party    (Part 2)

 

Tiffany was wearing a white dress with white sequins on the front, and her y back was showing off. She looked like a runaway model. Taeyeon told her she could make some serious money. She looked fantastic.
 

Jessica's white dress was short, but she had great legs to go with it. She looked beautiful too. Oh, who is everyone kidding. All eight of them looked great.
 

The three girls were dancing along to the music, having a blast of a good time. Guys were trying to cut in, and maybe stealing a dance from one of them. But the girls were ferocious, not letting any guy steal away their girl bonding time. After about fifteen minutes of dancing ily and dorkily, they finally decided to take a break. "I'm going to get some drinks. Do you guys want some?" Tiffany asked.

 
"Oh yes please!" Jessica shouted over the loud music, and she was about to follow when someone caught her eye. "Hmm, on second thought, I'll get one for myself later. Someone just caught mama's attention." Taeyeon and Tiffany followed her eyes to find a very good looking Kris dancing with some redhead. As if he could tell the girls were checking him out--well, only Jessica while the other two were just looking at him--, he looked up, his eyes looking right at the girls. He pushed the girl off and made his way over.

 
"Hello hotstuff, were you checking me out?" He smirked.

 
"Don't be so arrogant, I was definitely not checking you out," Jessica flirted back.

 
"Well, that's hard to believe. I mean, look at me. I'm the walking definition of hot," Kris grinned proudly, sweeping his body with his hands.


Jessica looked him up and down. "Nope," Jessica smirked. "Hae oppa is definitely better."


"...Donghae hyung? Yeah right!"


"I'm serious. Yes, you're hot. But oppa is hotter," Jessica snorted. "Too bad he's taken. 'Cos I would definitely have him."


"Hyung's taken? The last I heard, he has no girlfriend," Kris asked, confused.


"He's taken by someone without him or anyone knowing. Duh," Jessica rolled her eyes. "Well, except some of the cheerleaders."


"You know," Kris started. "I'm so jealous that hyung is so close to all you cheerleaders. Why is that so anyways? He's not even the hottest."


Tiffany rolled her eyes at the question. "Why are you guys so...oblivious? Donghae oppa is not a jerk like the rest of you. He doesn't talk about us being hot and stuffs." She turned to Taeyeon."Let's go TaeTae, I wanna go get some alcohol in my system so that I can ignore what people say. See ya later Jessie!"


As the two walked away, Tiffany turned back. "Oh, and Jessie? Stop playing so hard to get and just dance with him." Jessica laughed as she stuck her tongue out at her best friend.


The remaining two girls headed to the kitchen, looking for something to drink. Tiffany grabbed her favourite berry flavoured Bacardi from the guy manning the drinks. How did he know what she liked? Well, let's just say he was one of Tiffany's fanboys. As she swallowed, it burned right in the chest area. The feeling was horrible at first, but as she drank her second cup, it became much more bearable.


Taeyeon frowned as her friend asked for a third cup. "Fany, stop drinking so fast. The night's still young." She grabbed the cup from the man quickly and stretched it away from Tiffany.


"Aw come on Tae- HEY! That's mine!" Tiffany yelled as Siwon grabbed the cup from Taeyeon's hands. He drank the cup in one go and gave it back to Taeyeon. He winked at Tiffany before going up the stairs. He reeked of alcohol, and it was pretty disgusting.


Taeyeon stood there with opened, loss for words. Shaking her head, she placed the cup back on the table and faced Tiffany, who was drinking from a cup. "Aish," She groaned as she grabbed hold of Tiffany's cup firmly, and pulled on it. "Stop it, Fany!"


Taeyeon finished it, so that Tiffany wouldn't try to take it back. "Taaaaaaae!" Tiffany whined. Taeyeon rolled her eyes as she grabbed a cup that looked like water and shoved the cup into Tiffany's hands. "Here, drink this up. Don't want to get drunk now do you?"


Tiffany pouted, but obeyed. She drank the cup and the feeling was much stronger from her previous drink. This is definitely not water, she thought. Tiffany was feeling very good now.


"Tae Taaaaaaaaaae~ Let's go daaaaaaaance!" Tiffany slurred as she pulled Taeyeon by the arm, bumping into everyone on the way.


"Oh crap," Taeyeon groaned. "That wasn't water, that's for sure."

 
 Tiffany went to the dance floor and let loose. As she did, Jessica met up with her, and was slightly shocked to see her friend's state. But they still had fun either ways. Taeyeon joined the two, making sure to always keep Tiffany in sight. She had volunteered to be the driver back, so she had the greatest responsibility of keeping her girls safe.


Jessica twirled a giggling Tiffany around and the latter found herself in another person's arms. She looked up to see a smiling Wooyoung. "Hi~" She smiled drunkenly.


"Woah, you're drunk eh?" He asked as he placed his hands on her hips.


"No, I'm not," Tiffany giggled.


"Oh yes you are, Tiff." Jessica corrected her. Then, she turned to Wooyoung with a cold glare. "You better take care of her alright. If I find you taking advantage of her, you'll get it from me, capisci?"


"I understand you very well," Wooyoung removed a hand from Tiffany's hips to salute the ice princess.


"Good," Jessica patted him on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter