Meeting Yoona's Friends

Never Moved On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 6: Meeting Yoona's Friends  

"So, how do you like the school?" Yoona asked as they were heading towards the cafeteria after their tour.

 

"Hmm, the school's definitely much bigger than mine." He smiled, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

 

"Sooyoung-ah! Stop stealing my food!" Came an angel-like squeal from across the cafeteria.

 

"That's Jessica, one of my two American friends." Yoona smiled, pointing to the pretty blondie sulking in her seat, as she tried hiding her food from one of the girls.

 

"Hey guys! Meet my roommate and my best friend, Lee Donghae," Yoona smiled. "Hae, that's Jessica, Sooyoung, Taeyeon and Tiffany."

 

"Hi oppa!" Taeyeon and Tiffany smiled.

 

"You two know him?" Yoona asked.

 

"Yup! I met him when I visited my brother and TaeTae met him when he was out in the corridors," Tiffany replied, flashing Donghae a smile.

 

"Oh," was what Yoona said. Turning to face Donghae, the smile reappeared on her face. "Wanna get something to eat?"

 

"Hell yes, I'm starving here!" He yelled, grinning. He grabbed Yoona by the hand and dragged her to the lunch lady.

 

"Yoona sure looks happy with him. As in content-with-her-life-right-now-having-him-around kind of happy, even though she has a boyfriend. I wouldn't blame her though. He's hot," Jessica commented as she placed a cut-up piece of beef into .

 

"I got to agree with you, Jessie. She does seem really happy," Tiffany said as she eyed her two friends who were nudging each other playfully in the side.

 

Tiffany dipped her fries into her mushroom creamy soup and fed it to Taeyeon--who was sitting next to her--before taking a bite for herself.

 

"I don't know why she's with Taecyeon. He seemed like any other boy who just wants some action. I don't like him," Taeyeon said, full of fries.

 

"Yoona likes him, so it doesn't matter whether we like him or not. But I've got to admit, Donghae does look hot." Sooyoung said, sipping on her drink.

 

"Oh I know right! I hope Yoona wouldn't mind me spending time with him," Jessica squealed.

 

Yoona placed her tray on the table and sat down next to Sooyoung. Donghae sat in between Yoona and Jessica.

 

"Hi Donghae. I'm Jessica, if you forgot. I was wondering why you're here in the middle of the semester."

 

"My headmaster told me I was too smart for my old school. I'm not kidding, that was his exact words," He chuckled.

 

"Oh? You do look smart and not to mention cute too," Jessica giggled.

 

"Sica..." Yoona warned, as she frowned at her friend. Jessica could be a real flirt sometimes. She was always on a lookout for hot guys, especially the new ones.

 

Donghae smiled at Yoona, assuring her it was fine. "Hahaha. Thanks Jessi-"

 

"Call me Sica," Jessica cut him off with a smile.

 

"Thanks Sica, same goes for you." He flashed her one of his best charming smile.

 

Jessica bit her lip from sighing. "So oppa, do you mind if I call you Hae?" He shook his head.

 

"Great! Then I'll call you that! So Hae, do you play any sports?"

 

"Baseball," Yoona  muttered under her breath as she stabbed her fork into the poor french fries.

 

"What? Did you say something Yoong?" Sooyoung asked.

 

"Uh, nothing." Yoona faked a smile, as Sooyoung frowned.

 

"Baseball. I've played it since I was in elementary school," Donghae smiled. "Speaking of baseball, deer, does Yuri still play?" Donghae asked, as he turned his attention to his best friend.

 

The moment Donghae's eyes landed on her, her mood lightened up. "Of course fishy! Ever since you taught her how to pitch, she has never stopped playing that sport. She's in the girl's team here and our school's one of the best," She smirked.

 

"No way! I'm so proud of my blackie," Dong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter