Little Coffee Hangout

Never Moved On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is delicated to all readers who have stuck with me through the very beginning. <3

As my form of appreciation, I present you some YOONHAE MOMENTS. ^^

 

 

 

Chapter 19:  Little   Coffee  Hangout


 

Donghae stretched and yawned as he walked into the kitchen. His head was pounding, and he didn't remember much of anything from the previous night.  


"Morning oppa," Yoona greeted him enthusiastically.


Donghae looked up, startled. There was a pile of steaming pancakes, a huge bowl of scrambled eggs, a full plate of greasy bacon, and a box of sprinkled donuts.


"Um, morning," he answered, somewhat confused. He might not remember everything from last night, but he did remember one thing: the kiss with Jessica.


First, he had been shocked as she pressed her lips to his. He tried to pull away, but Jessica had held him in an iron-tight grasp. When she finally pulled away, they were both left a little breathless, something he hadn't expected.


Then, he could feel it, Yoona's gaze on his back. He didn't even need to turn around to be certain. So, when Jessica pulled him into another kiss, he let her. Truthfully, it wasn't that bad. Once he had relaxed to the idea that he was kissing someone who wasn't Yoona, he rather enjoyed it.


"So sleepyhead, what do you want to eat?" Yoona asked, as she grabbed a coffee mug and poured him a cup.


He closed his eyes, and opened them. Was this really happening or was he still asleep? Yoona wasn't supposed to be happy about him and Jessica. Why was she so cheerful? Why did she made him breakfast; a huge one in fact. Maybe Eunhyuk and Yuri's plan hadn't been a good idea after all. Worse yet, what if Yoona was happy that he was with Jessica?


Donghae grabbed a plate hesitantly, but Yoona eagerly scopped a helping of eggs onto it.


"Thanks," he mumbled, and sat down at the barstool. From across the counter, Yoona watched him take his first bite. He chewed slowly, before swallowing.


"Good?" she asked. He nodded his head.


"Awesome! I'm glad you like it. Had to make sure you had a full stomach before we leave for school."


"Oh," he replied.


Yoona smiled shyly, as she looked down at her feet. After a few silent moments, she finally looked up. "Fishy, wanna get coffee after school? I know a great place."


"Um, sure."


"Great! So, I'll see you in the cafeteria later?" Yoona asked. He nodded his head in response and shock, as Yoona pranced out of the kitchen. When she was gone, he dropped his chopsticks and bolted to find his best friends.


"Hyukjae, Hyukjae! WAKE UP!" He exclaimed, as he pushed open the room door. "You will never guess what just happened."


"What?"


He stopped dead in his track. Hyoyeon was standing at the edge of Eunhyuk's bed in only her bra and underwear. "Crap, sorry." Donghae mumbled and looked away.


"Hyukie oppa's in the shower," she said as she picked her clothes off the floor.


"Right, okay." He turned away to head back downstairs.


"Wait oppa. So, what do you have to tell Hyukie?" She asked as she smoothed her clothes out.


"Well, Yoona cooked a big breakfast for me, and she wanted to get coffee with me after school," Donghae replied, furrowing his eyebrows. "She's acting all weird."


Hyoyeon raised an eyebrow. "Well, well. Who was totally right about the jealousy th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter