The Talk

Never Moved On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This chapter is delicated to: soonja01, ducki3ducki3, immakpoplover & xYoongie.

Thank you so very much. <3

 

 

 

Chapter 14:  The  Talk

 

"So, your roommate," Eunhyuk started as they took the lift up to the dorm. "How is he like? Better than me?"

 
Donghae laughed. "Oh, it's not a he."
 

"GET OUT!" Eunhyuk yelled, his eyes like the size of a saucer. "You're rooming with a girl? Awesome! Is she hot?"
 

"Well, if you have never met them-"
 

"THEM? GOD HOW MANY GIRLS ARE YOU LIVING WITH?!" Eunhyuk asked, shouting in his face. "You're one lucky dude man! And I'm going to be lucky too! Damn, why didn't I came earlier."
 

Donghae laughed, as he showed a two sign with his fingers. Eunhyuk grinned, "Great, one for me and one for you."
 

"Oh no, I don't think they would want to get it with you," Donghae chuckled.
 

"Why not? I'm hot." Eunhyuk replied as a matter-of-factly.
 

"You'll see when we get there," Donghae smirked, as the lift door dinged open. Donghae walked towards his dorm, as Eunhyuk followed behind him, still excited over the fact that he would be rooming with two supposingly hot girls.
 

Donghae slid his card key into the slots and pushed the door open. "Well, isn't this place all nice and fancy? I could definitely get use to living here." Eunhyuk smiled, as he dropped his luggage onto the carpet.
 

Donghae yelled, "Hey girls! Come out for a sec, I want you to meet our new roommate."
 

Eight beautiful girls came out into the living room, and Eunhyuk's jaw dropped. "E-e-e-eight... g-g-g-irls..." He stuttered, but when he focused more on their faces, his eyes widened in excitement. "YOONA, YURI, TIFFANY!" He called out excitedly.

 
"Eunhyuk oppa?" Yoona asked, completely confused. He nodded his head and ran over, sweeping the three up in a huge hug.

 
"Wow, hi Hyukkie," she said laughing. "What are you doing here?"
 

"Well, I just enrolled here today. I, Lee Hyukjae is the new student of SM Town University." He grinned, ruffling her hair.


"So," Eunhyuk asked, rubbing his hands together as he turned to Donghae. "Who are our roommates?"
 

Donghae rolled his eyes as he pointed at Yoona and Yuri. Eunhyuk's expression fell slightly, but he managed to smile. "So anyways, guys, meet Eunhyuk, my best friend. And Eunhyuk, that's Sooyoung, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yoona and Yuri as you know, Sunny, Jessica, and lastly, Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon, this is the dance machine I was talking to you about. Hyuk, this lady here is the dance machine of their cheerleading squad. I'm sure you two will be great friends," Donghae smirked as he wriggled his eyebrows.

 
Yoona frowned as she walked up towards Donghae, slapping him on the arm. Then she turned to glare at Eunhyuk, "Hyuk oppa, you better leave Hyoyeon unnie alone."


"Hey! I don't play with girls okay! As you know- oh! Is that food I smell? I'm starving." Eunhyuk ran to the kitchen and scooped himself a heaping serving onto a plate.


"They didn't feed me on the journey here. Oh god, this is so good." He said through his first mouthful. After he had taken a few bites, he slowed down enough to talk and eat at the same time. "Mr Khang said- results good enough- enroll in SM Town- Office lady- no more vacancies- so room with Hae." That was all they took away from his mumble.


"That's great, oppa." Yoona congratulated him. "I'm so happy for you."


"YAH! Why do you girls call him oppa, but I haven't heard you two call me an 'oppa' since the day I arrived?" Donghae pouted.


"I did call you oppa!" Yuri protested.  


"Only once!" Donghae rebutted.


"I don't remember it being once!" Yuri whined.


"Really? Then-" He turned to Yoona and pointed at her. "You! You never call me oppa anymore!"


"I call you Fishy," Yoona pouted. "Isn't that better than oppa?"


Donghae groaned out loud as he realised he was losing to the two girls. "It's so unfair. Girls always win."


Yuri giggled as she wrapped her arms around his stomach. "Aw, oppa. It's okay, we understand. Girls are just plain awesome."


"No they're not!" Eunhyuk retorted. "Boys are the best."


"No they're not."


"Yes, they are."


"No they are not!"


"Yes they are!"


"No!"


"YES!"


"NO!"


"YES!"


"NO!"


"YES!"


"YES!"


"No- Wait! Aish." Eunhyuk grumbled. Seriously Hyukjae, that's like the oldest trick in the book. He thought to himself.
 

Yuri grinned as she high-fived Yoona. Just then, the doorbell rang. "I'll get it!" Tiffany sang as she ran towards the door. She opened the door to find Taecyeon standing there. "What the hell do you want?"


"Hi Tiffany, is Yoona in?" He smiled.


"You're not talking to Yoongie." Tiffany glared at him.


Taecyeon sighed. "I guess she told you guys about our...argument huh?"


"Yup," Tiffany replied, popping the 'p' as she leaned against the door frame. "You were stupid B-T-W."


"I know..." Taecyeon mumbled. "Please, can I talk with her?"


"No-" She tried to say, but was cut off when a hand landed on her shoulder.


"It's okay, unnie." Yoona smiled softly. "Let me speak with him."


"Fine..." Tiffany sighed, as she stood to one side to let her friend leave the dorm.

 

 

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae were left in the kitchen, while the other girls were in the living room. "So, Hae. You were rooming with Yoona this whole time?" Eunhyuk asked.


"Yeah..." Donghae sighed, as he played with his unfinished food.


"What's wrong?" Eunhyuk asked.


"I-I... You know how you said I should forget about her and just move on?" Donghae asked, and Eunhyuk nodded his head. "Well, I can't. I tried, but I can't. I'm living with her, and she's practically the first thing I see whenever I wake up. How can I forget her? And besides, what happened last night made this thing about forgetting her...impossible."


Eunhyuk sighed as he patted his best friend on the shoulder. But, then he realised something. "Last night? What happened last night?"


Donghae froze as he turned to stare at his best friend. He took in a deep breath before telling him about the party, about Yoona arguing with Taecyeon, about Yoona being drunk, and about what happened between her and himself.


When he was finished, Eunhyuk was stunned. After a few moments of silence, Eunhyuk grinned. Like a cheshire cat.


"What's so funny?" Donghae asked.


"This is great!" Eunhyuk exclaimed.


"Huh?" He was rather confused right now.


"Come on, don't tell me you don't see it!" Eunhyuk groaned, as Donghae remained silent. "Aish. Seriously. Fight for her dude. She obviously still has feelings for you."


"I don't get how you can say that. She has a boyfriend! I didn't think I need to repeat the word. It means she like someone else." Donghae said slamming his hand down on the table. Just that thought made him want to punch someone.


"You were dating Sunye when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter