Chapter 8 - The Blind Date

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

Today is the day that both Jessica and donghae go for their blind date. Jessica is in her room picking the suitable clothes. She wants to let donghae see how pretty she is. She really likes donghae. She really looks forward for the date. She is checking herself up, making sure, nothings goes wrong for her. She is changing her clothes over and over again to make sure she looks prefect. She went to a hair salon to do her make-up and hair-do before going home to pick her clothes. Her room is in a big mess. She picks out all the dresses in her wardrobe and went to change each one of them before deciding the best one. As her donghae, he is nervous too, but not as nervous as Jessica. He had picked out the suit he is going to wear for today’s blind date yesterday before going to bed. He called the restaurant to make sure everything is fine. Two hours before the blind date, he had set off to the florist to buy some roses for Jessica and head towards the restaurant after that. Both Jessica and donghae did not drive that day as they presumed that they would have some wine. (Remember do not drive, if you want to drink.)

 

Three hours before the blind date…

 

Jessica POV

“Hmm… What should I wear? What about my hair, is it alright? I went to a hair salon to have my hair done. But will it suit the dress, I am wearing later? OMG! HELP! “ I screamed.

 

Ara and BoA POV (Jessica’s sister-in-law)

“What wrong Sica? Why are you screaming?” asked the sisters-in-laws worriedly.

 

Jung’s Brothers POV

“Yup, What wrong Sica? Did something bad happen? Is there a rat in your room? Don’t worry Oppa will ask someone to catch the rat..” said the Jung’s Brothers.

 

Jessica POV

“Sorry Oppas, Unnies if I have scared you all.” I said. “I was just finding the best suitable dress for the blind date.” I explain to my Oppas and Unnies. “Oppas, Unnies, since you are all here. How about helping me choose a suitable dress for today’s blind date?” I asked.

 

Jung’s Brothers POV

“Oh ok.” said the Jung’s Brothers. “Hyungs, don’t you think Jessica is over reacting too much for this date?” asked Jaejoong.

 

Ara and BoA POV (Jessica’s sister-in-law)

“Yes, we agree with Jaejoong. Jessica is over reacting too much today. Normally, when Appa set her up for a blind date she will gives us lots of excuses to skip the blind date or trying her best to scare her blind date off.” said the sisters-in-laws.

 

 

Jessica POV

“Oppa, Unnie, how about this?” I asked while turning around to let my Oppas and Unnies take a good look at me. 

 

 

 

 

“What about this?” I said.

 

 

 

“Or this?” I said while looking into the mirror.

 

(Jessica decided to wear this for the blind date.)

 

 

Jung’s Brothers POV

“Wow…Sica… You’re really pretty.” said the Jung’s Brothers.

 

Ara and BoA POV (Jessica’s sister-in-law)

“Really Sica… You look fabulous… You have such a perfect figure… I’m sure your blind date with go crazy for you.” said the sisters-in-laws.

 

Jessica POV

“Unnie~~~” I whined cutely at my sisters-in-laws after what they have said. “Oppa~~~ Do I really look pretty in this dress.” I wondered while asking my Oppas. “I hope donghae will like how I am dressed today.” I thought. 

 

 

Two hours before the blind date…

 

Donghae POV

“It’s about time for the blind date. Maybe I should get Jessica some roses.” I thought. “Mr Kim, please drive me to a florist first I would like to buy some flowers.” I said to the driver. “Hmm… What should I buy? Does she like roses?” I thought.

 

(Donghae's suit for the blind date)

 

 

 

Jessica POV

“Go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter