Chapter 14 JaeJoong and BoA's wedding

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three months later… (In Seoul)

 

Author POV

Today is Jaejoong and BoA's wedding in Seoul.... Jessica and JiYong are busy making sure everything goes right for Jaejoong and BoA’s wedding. Jessica is the bridesmaid while Jiyong is the best man. Since, both Jessica and JiYong is the youngest of the two family. Jessica has never thought of meeting Donghae, since Jaejoong and BoA is not really close with him. But Jessica’s parents have invited Donghae’s family. Jessica is happy to see her Unnies and their boyfriends. Jessica sticks with JiYong whenever her Unnies, Oppas or her family members weren’t with her. Since, Jessica’s parents invited Donghae’s family, Donghae brought Yoona to the wedding to accompany him. Yoona has never thought of seeing Siwon today, as she does not knows that Siwon knows Jaejoong and BoA. Siwon came on behalf of his dad, since his dad isn’t feeling well. Siwon took this chance to meet his friends, after being in Canada for four months. Siwon was shocked when he saw Yoona with Donghae. Donghae saw Siwon and went over to talk to him. Donghae introduced Yoona to Siwon. Yoona pretended that she does not know Siwon. Yoona smirked as she saw Siwon staring at her. She is happy because her plan has succeeded. She has made Siwon jealous. She saw Jessica, but whenever YoonHae walked near Jessica, She would run away from them. Yoona felt apologetic to Jessica for breaking her and Donghae up. JiYong felt that Jessica is avoiding YoonHae. He felts weird so he went to ask Tiffany about what happen between Jessica and YoonHae couple. JiYong does not know that Donghae is Jessica’s ex-boyfriend as Jessica refused to tell him. Tiffany told JiYong that nothing happened between Jessica and YoonHae, because she knows that Jessica does not want JiYong to know about it. Tiffany told JiYong that Jessica is avoiding YoonHae because she is not closed with them. Those people who are not closed to Jessica call her an ice princess; therefore, JiYong did not suspect Tiffany’s answer. Donghae felt uneasy when he saw Jessica is always beside JiYong. He does not like to see Jessica with other guys other than her Oppas, his Hyungs and him. The guests kept on telling JiSica to date since they looked great together. Donghae felt like bashing up those people who made this comment. Throughout the whole wedding, HaeSica did not communicate with each other at all.

 

One week after Jaejoong and BoA’s wedding…

 

Both Jessica and Donghae have received an invitation to celebrate their favorites’ restaurant 20th anniversary. Donghae attended the event on his own since Yoona is busy that day. Jessic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter