Chapter 11 A new student

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ms Lee Hyori

“Good morning class! There is a new student who will be joining our class today.” I said while walking to the middle of the class. “Ok, I bet you all must be thinking whether is it a girl or guy right? It’s a girl. She just came back from Canada. She is a Korean not a Canadian, okay class.” I said while looking at the student curious face. “Yoona may you please come in.” I said while gesturing Yoona to enter the class.

 

Yoona POV

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Im Yoona. You can call me Yoona. I am a Korean but I grew up in Canada. I’m 20 years old this year. Nice to meet you.” I said. “Wow, the students in this class all looks so pretty and handsome.” I thought.

 

SNSD POV

“Hmm… a new girl from Canada… But she sure looks pretty but not as pretty as us…” said Sooyoung. “I wondered why is she here?” said Hyoyeon.  “Why is she staring at Sungmin Oppa?” said Sunny. “I have a bad feeling about this girl, but I just can’t explain why?” said Taeyeon. “Girls… Since she is our new classmates, we should not talk bad about her, since we do not know anything about her.” said Tiffany. “I agreed with Tiffany unnie” said Jessica. “Thanks, maknae.” Said Tiffany.

 

Super Junior POV

“This new girl sure seems pretty. Im Yoona… I think I have heard of this name before…. Oh yes, she is the only daughter of the famous Im corporation located in Canada…” said Leetuek. “I don’t care how pretty she is, my girlfriend is the prettiest of them all.” said Heechul, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, Yesung and Eunhyuk.

 

Donghae POV

“Im Yoona…. She is really pretty…. Especially when she is smiling…” I thought. “Why am I thinking about this? I have a girlfriend already. Jessica is such a sweet girl, everyone in school just adore her. All guys wanted her, all girls wants to be her.” I thought.

 

Ms Lee Hyori POV

“Donghae may you please raise up your hand.” I said. “Yoona that is donghae, you will be sitting beside him and Jessica. Donghae will be in-charge of touring you around the school today.” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“Yoona is sitting with us, I do not know why but I feel weird.  I can’t explain the feelings but I think it will be alright as long as donghae oppa is beside me.” I thought. “Hi Yoona, I am Jessica Jung. You can call me Jessica or Sica.” I said to Yoona.

 

Yoona POV

“That guy, donghae looks so handsome. As for the girl, Jessica she is so pretty. Are they a couple?” I thought while walking towards donghae. “The girl just introduced herself to me. She says her name is Jessica Jung. Is she the youngest daughter of the Jung’s holdings?” I thought while shaking her hands.

 

Donghae POV

“Hi I am Lee donghae. You can call me donghae.” I said. “So I will be touring you around the school during break-time is it ok?” I said. “Oh ok, Donghae-ssi.” she replied. “She is really pretty.” I thought.

 

 

Author POV

Donghae toured Yoona around the campus during break-time. The girls are unhappy that the teacher asked donghae to tour the new girl instead of asking the girls to do so. They hate the idea of seeing their boyfriend touring a new girl around the campus. But Jessica says she is fine cause she trust donghae. Both donghae and Yoona talked about a lot of stuffs like the schools, their lives, their classmates and etc…  Donghae felt that he has fall in love with Yoona; whenever she is talking donghae felt that his hearty is beating rapidly. Yoona fell in love with donghae during the conversation. Yoona does not know that donghae has a girlfriend already. Yoona asked donghae whether does he have a girlfriend? Donghae thought for a moment and say no. Donghae does not want Yoona to know that Jessica is his girlfriend as he has fell in love with her. During class, donghae has been thinking about how to break up with Jessica in order not to hurt her. Just then, donghae remember he date Jessica because his Appa wanted him too, and he thought that Jessica date him for the same reason too. But, Jessica dated him because she likes him.

 

After school…

 

Donghae called Jessica out to a park near her house to break up with her.

 

Donghae POV

“Jessica… I have something to tell you… Hmm…. I don’t love you anymore… I want to break up with you… I dated you because my Appa wants me too…. You date me for the same reason too right? So let’s break up and hope that we can still remains as friends.” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“Donghae Oppa, are you playing a joke with me. It’s not funny at all. Why did you want to break up with me? Is it because I did something wrong? Please tell me I will change.” I said.

 

Donghae POV

“No Sica, I am not joking. I really don’t love you anymore. Let’s break up. You did nothing wrong. Is just that I don’t love you anymore.” after saying this I ran away not wanting to see Jessica cry.

 

Jessica POV

“Donghae Oppa…. I date you…because I love you….” Before I am able to confess to donghae oppa he ran away. “What’s wrong? Did I anger him in some way?” I thought. I can’t take it anymore, I am crying non-stop; I don’t even care how the others looked at me. I just cry and cry and cry.

 

Phone Rings…

 

My phone rings, I hope it is donghae oppa but it isn’t. It is Tiffany unnie.

 

Tiffany POV

“Hi Jessie, what are you doing now? Where are you? Do you want to join us? We are at the mall with the rest of your Unnies. Wanna come?” I said. I heard nothing except sobbing. I started to get worried. “Jessie, are you there? What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” I said. “Unnie, I am at the park near my house.“ Jessica replied. “Ok, wait there. I will be coming with the Unnies in a moment. Stay there Jessie.’ I said. I told the rest of the gi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter