Chapter 30 Jessica commits suicide…

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The next morning…

 

Donghae POV

“Jessie, have you woken up?” I asked.

 

Jessica POV

“Donghae Oppa?” I said.

 

Donghae POV

“Yes, Jessie. It’s me.” I said while trying to HUG her.

 

Jessica POV

“Don’t touch me.” I said as I saw Donghae Oppa wanted to HUG me.

 

Donghae POV

“Jessie, please stop be angry. I really loved you.” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“If you really love me, you would marry me because you love me not because you wanted to protect that girl call Yoona and her family. I said crying.

 

Donghae POV

“Jessie, please forgive me. I thought that she really loves me. I really love her with all my life, therefore I’m not willing to see her hurt.” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“What about me? You hurt me?” I shouted.

 

Outside Donghae’s room…

 

SNSD POV

“Isn’t that Sica’s voice? Why is she shouting?” asked the girls. “Sica, what’s wrong? Why are you shouting?” asked the girls.

 

Jessica POV

“Unnies, please take me back to my room. I do not want to see him. Please.” I said crying.

 

SNSD POV

“Ok, Sica.” said the girls. “Donghae-ah, don’t worry. We will take good care of her.” said Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

Back at Jessica’s room…

 

“Sica, what’s wrong? Why are you shouting? “asked the girls. “Sica, please stop crying, you can share with us. We’re all here to help you.” said the girls.

 

Jessica POV

“Unnies, I’m hurt. My heart is really painful. It’s really hurts. Why must Donghae Oppa hurt me, why did he marry me? Unnies, did you know that Donghae Oppa marries me because he wanted to protect Yoona and her family. Donghae Oppa’s parents threaten him if he is not going to marry me, he will hurt Yoona and her family.” I said crying.

 

SNSD POV

“What? I can’t believe it. We thought that he loves you. Therefore he is marrying you. Both of you acts like a lovely couple in front of us.” said the girls.

 

Jessica POV

“Unnies, really?” I asked. “Unnies, I’m feeling much better now. I would like to have a nap.” I said.

 

SNSD POV

“Ok, Sica. Call us of you need anything. Ok?” said the girls before leaving the room.

 

Jessica POV

“Ne Unnie. Gomawo.” I said.

 

Author POV

After the girls had left Jessica’s room. Jessica continue to cry she cry herself to sleep almost everyday after the incident. Jessica refuses to talk to Donghae. This makes Donghae really sad. Jessica refuses to eat and talk to anyone except the girls. Jessica felt that her heart is always in pain after hearing Donghae’ confession. She feels like dying everyday.

 

A week after Donghae’s confession…

 

Jessica POV

“Why did I fall in love with him? Why must he hurt me? Why is this happening to me? Why? Why? Why?” I thought crying. “Maybe I should forget about him and move on.” I thought. “Maybe I should.” I said.

 

Author POV

The girls were glad that Jessica seems better. She would call the girls to ask them to accompany her for shopping. She starts to eat her meals too. But, no one knows that Jessica is pretending to be fine, as she do not want her friends and family to worry for her. Actually, Jessica will slash her wrist every night before sleep. Jessica is in too much pain. She accidently injure her wrist the night before, when she saw bloo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter