Chapter 15 YoonHae's Wedding ???

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three years have passed…

 

Author POV

Both Jessica and Donghae live their lives happily. JiYong has yet to confess to Jessica.  Donghae is still dating Yoona. Throughout this whole three years, Yoona tried to fall in love with Donghae but she can’t, as she can’t forget Siwon. Yoona has thought of breaking up with Donghae but was stopped by her parents.

 

In the car…

 

Donghae POV

“Yoong, we have been dating for three years now. May I asked you a question?” I asked. “Sure, Oppa.” Yoona replied. “Yoona, are you willing to marry me?” I asked hoping that Yoona will agree.

 

Yoona POV

“Donghae Oppa proposed to me, what should I do?” I thought. “Oppa…. May I think about it first.” I said.

 

Donghae POV

“Okay, Yoona. You may.” I said disappointed. “Does Yoona really love me? If not, why didn’t she agree to my proposal immediately?” I thought.

 

Author POV

Donghae send Yoona back home. Yoona told her parents that Donghae has proposed to her today. Her parents were very excited, as they are going to be related to Lee holdings by marriage. Yoona told her parents that she would not be accepting Donghae’s proposal, as she does not want to marry at a young age.  Yoona’s parents that she will still have to marry Donghae no matter whether is it now or later. Her parents forced her to accept the proposal. Her parents told her that Donghae is a good guy; he will definitely give her happiness. Yoona’s parents asked Yoona to call Donghae now to inform him that she has accepted his proposal. Yoona felt bad and scared, as she does not love Donghae at all. Donghae was glad that Yoona has accepted his proposal. As Donghae and Jessica is the maknae of both if the groups they are the last to get marry. All their Hyungs and Unnies had already gotten married last year. The only ones left are Jessica, Donghae, JiYong and Yoona. Even thought, Yoona has dated Donghae for three years, the girls still hate Yoona for breaking up Jessica and Donghae. The girls only greeted Yoona when they see her and nothing after that. Donghae called his parents to inform them that he is getting married with Yoona. Donghae’s parents dislike the idea and decided to call Yoona’s parents to ask them to stop Yoona from marrying Donghae.  Donghae’s parents return to Seoul to meet with Yoona’s parents.

 

In the restaurant…

 

Donghae’s parents told Yoona’s parents that they do not approve Donghae to marry Yoona. Donghae’s parents told Yoona’s parents to convince Yoona not to marry Donghae. Yoona’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter