Chapter 3 - Last Preparation for the party

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica POV

“Good morning Oppa, Unnie.” I said while getting a slip of my milk. “Oppa, Unnie, I will not be back for dinner tonight. I will be going to Donghae’s house for a party.” I said shyly.

 

Jung’s Brothers POV

“What? Did we hear correctly? Our little sister is going to Donghae’s house for a party” said the Jung’s brothers. “Do you mean Lee Donghae? “ Yunho asked his sister. “Ne, oppa.” Jessica said shyly. “Are you sure you would like to go for the party?” asked the Jung’s brothers.

 

Jessica POV

Why do I think that Oppa does not like the idea of me going to donghae’s house for party held tonight? “Oppa, are you angry at me for telling you now? I’m sorry! I went shopping with Taeyeon unnie and the rest to buy a suitable dress for tonight party yesterday and I have forgotten to inform you yesterday a I am too tired. If you hate the idea of me going for the party, then I will not go, Oppa. Please don’t be mad. Sorry.” I said sobbing.

 

Ara and BoA POV (Jessica’s sister-in-law)

“Dear, do you really hate the idea of letting Jessica attend the party? She is not the only one attending it Taeyeon, Tiffany and the rest are attending too. They will take good care of her I am sure” said Ara to her husband Yunho. BoA comfort Jessica with a HUG. “Honey, can’t you allow Jessica to go for the party. She seems like she wanted to go for the party badly,” said BoA to Jaejoong while hugging Jessica.

 

Jung’s Brothers POV

“Hyung, I think we should allow Jessica to go for the party. This is the first time she felt so happy about a party. This is a chance to make her know more p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter