Chapter 7 - Good News OR Bad News ?

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author POV

The girls and guys have lots of fun during the movie date. Leetuek, Sungmin, Ryeowook, Yesung and Heechul have confessed to Taeyeon, Sunny, Sooyoung, Yuri and Tiffany. Leetuek confessed to Taeyeon on their car ride to the cinema. Leetuek told Taeyeon how Taeyeon attracts him on how she cares for her sisters. (Taeyeon’s sisters are SNSD, but exclude Yoona. She is not part of SNSD in this Fanfic.)Sungmin show Sunny all his entire collections games he had in his car for Nintendo DS. He told Sunny that he is willing to share this with the girl he likes, who is actually her, Sunny. This makes Sunny very touched and agreed to become his girlfriend. Heechul told Tiffany to wait for him in his car, while he return to the café to take something as he has left it in the café. But, Heechul actually went to a florist to buy roses for Tiffany. When he returns with the roses, Tiffany was shocked. Heechul holds her hands and look deeply into her eyes. He told her that he has fell deeply in love with him the first tome he saw her.  Tiffany was very touched and told him that he attracted her when she first saw him too. After confession, they became a couple. Sooyoung was really hungry that day, so Ryeowook decided to give his food up for her. This makes Sooyoung touched and asked why is he doing this. He does not need to do this. Ryeowook replied telling her that gladly did this, as he loves her. After that, Ryeowook went to ask Sooyoung to become his girlfriend; he promised to cook for her everyday. While for Yuri and Yesung. This two met in cyberspace. They are attracted by each other personalities in cyberspace. They decided to meet each other after a month, and after seeing each other they knew they fell hard for each other. Yesung went over to Yuri and asked her to be his girlfriend when they are leaving school for the café and Yuri gladly accepts it, as she knew she fell in love with him a long time ago.

The girls accepted them and they have starting dating that day. Eunhyuk went to ask Hyoyeon for a date tomorrow at the school’s dance studio in order to confess to her. Eunhyuk wanted to confess to Hyoyeon in the dance studio as he wanted to confess to the girl he likes in the place where he spends most of his time in. (Both Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon are dancers, therefore they spend most of their time in the dance studio.) Kyuhyun went to ask Seohyun to accompany him to the bookstore after the movie date to confess to her. As Kyuhyun is a very shy guy, he does not dare to confess in front of his Hyungs and donghae. After the movie date, Kyuhyun brought Seohyun to the bookstore and hands her a book, after Seohyun finished reading the book, she is crying. (The book is handmade by Kyuhyun and the content is about how they get to know each other and the last page is about asking Seohyun to be his girlfriend.) Seohyun agreed.

 

Early in the morning at the dance studio…

 

Eunhyuk was dancing in the dance studio waiting impatiently for Hyoyeon to arrive. As Hyoyeon arrived, Eunhyuk started to dance and show Hyoyeon his entire best dance moves ever. After dancing, Eunhyuk went over to Hyoyeon and kissed her cheeks asking her to be his girlfriend and Hyoyeon accepted.

 

Back to HaeSica…

 

During the entire car ride to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter