Chapter 21 Donghae found Jessica

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Seoul…

 

Donghae POV

“Why does Appa has to send me to Singapore now.” I said while packing my stuffs. “God please let me find Jessica.” I thought before entering the car.

 

In the airport…

 

“Tiffany Noona, my Appa has send me to Singapore for some work, I will be staying there for three months. If you have heard something from Jessica please inform me. Thank you. I got to go now.” I said. “Ok Donghae, I will. Don’t worry. Have a safe trip.” said Tiffany.

 

In Singapore…

 

My Appa has send people to fetch me from the airport. My first destination is at the NUS. They would like to send their students to our school as intern. The school always sends their student to the Kwon and Jung’s holdings. But this time, they wanted Lee’s holding to accept their students too.

 

In NUS…

 

I walked passed a group of students talking about their school’s newest miss popularity. As I am in a rush, I did not stop by to listen.

 

Jessica POV

“Apple Unnie, have you heard about it? We are going to be intern in the Lee’s holding.’ I said. “Lee’s holdings… I hope no one knows me there.” I said.

 

Apple POV

“Yup Sica, but not only the Lee’s holdings, we will be working at the Kwon’s and Jung’s holding too. We will be intern for three months at the world three largest and richest companies. “ I said.

 

Jessica POV

“The Kwon and Jung holding too.” I asked.  “Yes, Sica why?” asked Apple. “Nothing, Unnie.” I said. “OMG! What is someone recognize me from the Jung’s holding… What should I do? I remember JiYong Oppa is not in charge of the Singapore’s Kwon holding, therefore I will not meet him right?” I thought.

 

Donghae POV

After settling everything in the NUS, I went back to the hotel to have a rest. I took a bath, before calling my Appa to inform him that I have settled everything with NUS.

 

The next day…

 

I woke up and decided to go check on the interns. This is the first time our company accepts interns. I should check out on them. I went to bath after eating my breakfast.

 

Jessica and Apple POV

“Wow Unnie. The hotel is really beautiful. I can’t imagine that we are going to be interns in this company.” said Jessica. “Yes Sica, it is really beautiful.” said Apple.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter