Chapter 20 First Day of school...

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In NUS…

 

Jessica POV

“Wow, this school is really big. Now, where is my class?” I said while looking at the surrounding, I saw a girl who looks older than me walking towards me in a hurry. I decided to ask the girl for directions. “ Hmm… Hi. My name is Jessica Jung. Do you mind to direct me the way to my classroom?” I asked politely. “Oh, Hi. My name is Apple. Where is your classroom?” she said. I hand her the letter that states my classroom. “Oh, we are in the same class.” she said. “Oh really, so are we friends? As I am new here.” I said. “Yes, of course. You don’t look like a Singaporean where are you from?” asked Apple. “I’m from America.” I said.

 

Inside the class…

 

“Apple, why is everyone staring at me?” I asked. “Maybe because you are really pretty.” said Apple. “You are the only blonde looking girl here you know?” said Apple.

 

Just then…

 

Professor POV

“Hello class. I am your lecture, Mr Chan.” I said. “I heard that we have a new girl in our class today.” I said. “Do you mind to introduce yourself to us?” I said.

 

Jessica POV

Everyone is looking at me. I stood up and walked towards the front of the class. “Hi there, my name is Jessica Jung. I am from America. I am a Korean but I have lived in America for most of my life. I am 21 years old this year.” I said.

 

Mr Chan POV

“Ok, thank you Jessica.” I said. “So now class, let’s begin our lesson.” I said.

 

Class has ended…

 

Guys in Jessica’s Class POV

“Hi Jessica, you are really a gorgeous lady. You are really pretty. Do you have a boyfriend? Want to have a date with me? Let’s go for lunch together. Where do you stay? Since, we are older call us oppa, isn’t that why Korean girls called their brothers?” said the guys.

 

Apple POV

“Guys, if you guys don’t mind. She will be having lunch with me. Please stop pestering her, you guys are scaring her.” I said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter