Chapter 24 Jessica's real identity

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back at the hotel…

 

Jessica POV

I ran away after hearing what both Donghae Oppa and JiYong Oppa have said. “I need to think about this. I know I love Donghae Oppa, I really know. But, I am afraid of getting hurt by him again. While for JiYong Oppa, I treat him like my Oppa all these years. I thought he cared for me, like how Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong Oppa cared for me.” I thought.

 

Donghae POV

I saw Jessie running away after she heard what we say. “She must be really confused now.” I thought. I ran after her, as I am worried.

 

JiYong POV

Donghae ran after Sica, after she has finished listening to what we say, I ran after her too. But I stopped. “Sica loves Donghae, did I confused her by telling her I love her? She always thought that I loved her as a sister.” I thought.

 

Apple POV

I saw Sica and shouted her name. “Sica, where are you? Miss Lim is searching for you, she seems really angry. And that girl, Evelyn is talking bad about you. You need to explain to Miss Lim now. Ok?” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“Oh really, I have a bad feeling for this.” I said worriedly.

 

Donghae POV

“Jessie… Are you ok? You don’t seem alright?” I said while looking at Jessica.

 

Jessica POV

“Donghae Oppa, I’m… fine.” I said.

 

Apple POV

“Good Morning Mr Lee.” I said. 

 

Donghae POV

“Oh Good Morning Miss Apple. May I know what’s wrong? Why is Jessi acting like that?” I asked.

 

Apple POV

“About that Mr Lee, Miss Lim is really angry at Sica for missing the morning meeting.” I said.

 

Donghae POV

“Oh about that, I brought Jessie somewhere. Jessie do you need me to explain this?” I asked.

 

Jessica POV

“It’s alright, Oppa. I’ll be fine.” I said before leaving with Apple Unnie to find Miss Lim.

 

At Miss Lim Office…

 

Miss Lim POV

“So Miss Jessica, do you mind explaining why did you miss the morning’s meeting?” I asked. 

 

Jessica POV

“Sorry, I overslept.” I said.

 

Miss Lim POV

“Oh, how dare you.” I shouted.

 

Jessica POV

“I’m sorry, Miss Lim.” I said crying.

 

Apple POV

I heard Miss Lim scolding Sica. I can hear Sica crying.

 

After thirty minutes…

 

Apple POV

“Sica, are you alright?” I asked as Jessica walked out of Miss Lim’s room.

 

Miss Lim POV

“What are you doing here? Gather at the function hall now.” I shouted.

 

Jessica POV

“I’m alright, Unnie. I said crying.

 

Outside the function hall…

 

JiYong POV

I saw Sica crying. I walked towards her. I saw this lady in her late-twenties scolding Sica. “Sica, are you alright.” I asked. “How dare you scold her? Do you know who is she?” I shouted at the lady who scolded Jessica.

 

Jessica POV

“JiYong Oppa, please don’t say anything.” I pleaded him.

 

JiYong POV

“But, Sica. She…” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“Oppa, no. If you dare to say it, I will not talk or see you anymore.” I said crying.

 

Miss Lim POV

“Yes, Mr. Why can’t I scold her? I’m her superior.” I said.

 

JiYong POV

“Yes, you are her superior. But… Aish… I don’t want to care anymore.” I said walking away.

 

Miss Lim POV

“Jessica, do you know him?” I asked angrily.

 

Jessica POV

“Yes, Miss Lim. He is my friend.” I said crying.

 

Miss Lim POV

“Why can’t you be like Evelyn? She does everything perfectly.” I said.

 

Evelyn POV

“Of course, Miss Lim. How can someone like her, be like me. I am the daughter of Ho Corporation.” I thought.

 

Apple POV

“Poor Sica, Miss Lim is still scolding her.” I thought.

 

At the office…

 

Donghae POV

I’m worried for Jessica. “Maybe I should visit her to check on her. I’m really worried.” I thought. I took the lift and headed to Jessie’s superior office. The staffs told me that she is at the function hall with the interns. I heard some staffs gossiping about Miss Lim. They are talking about a blonde girl crying after leaving Miss Lim’s room. “Is that Jessie? I must find her now.” I thought. I walked quickly to the function hall.

 

Outside the function hall…

 

I saw a lady scolding Jessie; it pains me seeing her crying. She is crying over there bitterly. I walked towards her and HUG her. All the staffs are shocked. Jessie did not push me away but continue to cry on my arms. “What’s wrong? Why are you crying Jessie?” I asked. Jessie did not replied. So I decided to ask Apple. “Miss Apple, what’s wrong? Why is Jessie crying like that?” I asked.

 

Apple POV

“Mr Lee, Sica is crying because Miss Lim scolded her just now.” I said.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter