Chapter 58 A new member...

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Two years later…

 

Author POV
Kyungsan is 2 years old now. Everyone is gathered at HaeSica’s mansion to celebrate Kyungsan’s 2 years old birthday. Kyungsan is really happy that day, as everyone is gathered at his house to celebrate his birthday. Jessica is busying helping the maids to prepare for the party. Just then, Jessica is feeling dizzy and felt like vomiting. She ran to the restroom to vomit. Jessica has been vomiting for the past few days already. She decided to keep it a secret from Donghae, as she does not want him to worry.

 

At the party…

 

Kyungsan POV
“Appa, when are Chung-Hee, Young-Jae, Hyo and Hyun-Ki Hyungs coming?” I asked cutely.

 

Donghae POV
“Kyungsan-ah, they will be here soon. Ok? You seem really excited. Don’t you?” I asked.

 

Kyungsan POV
“Ne Appa.” I said. “Where’s Umma?” I asked.

 

Donghae POV
“Hmm… Appa wondered too.” I said. “Where is Jessie? I haven’t seen her this morning.” I thought. “Kyungsan-ah, Appa will find Umma now. Want to accompany Appa?” I asked.

 

Kyungsan POV

“Appa, let’s go.” I said and went to hold Appa’s hand.

 

In the kitchen…

 

Donghae POV

“Madam Park, where is Jessie?” I asked.

 

Madam Park POV
“Young Mistress is in the restroom. She look uncomfortable.” I said.

 

Donghae POV

“What? Madam Park, take care of Kyungsan. I’m checking on Jessie now.” I said to Madam Park. “Kyungsan-ah, stay with Madam Park. Ok? Appa need to check on Umma. Umma seem uncomfortable.” I said to Kyungsan.

 

In the restroom…

 

Jessica POV
“What’s wrong with me? Why am I vomiting like how I am pregnant with Kyungsan? Am I pregnant? Oh wait, I remember I have bought a test pack last week while shopping with Unnies.” I thought. I took the test pack and try on it.

 

Donghae POV
“Is Jessie feeling better now?” I thought. “Jessie, are you ok?” I asked.

 

After five minutes…

 

Jessica POV
I heard Donghae Oppa. “Oppa, I’m fine.” I said. I took a breath before looking at the test pack for the results. It shows positive. I shouted.

 

Donghae POV
I heard Jessie shouted. “Jessie, are you really ok?” I asked worriedly.

 

Jessica POV

I opened the door and show Oppa the test pack.

 

Donghae POV
“Jessie, what’s wrong? What is this?” I asked.

 

Jessica POV
“Kekeke. Oppa take a look at this.” I said.

 

Donghae POV
Jessie handed a test pack to me. It shows positive. “Jessie, does that m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter