Chapter 28 Jessica in coma...

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the hospital…

 

Author POV

Everyday, both JiYong and Donghae visited Jessica, whenever they are free. The girls visited Jessica with their husbands too. Jessica’s brothers and sister-in-laws all came to visit her everyday. Junsu tried to make her wake up by cooking her favourite food everyday, hoping that she will wake up and eat the food he cook especially for her. Yunho has decided to keep this from their parents first. The girls and their husband talk to Jessica everyday, hoping that she will reply them. Her sister-in-laws brought lots of clothes to show Jessica, as Jessica is a shopaholic, they hope that this will make her wake up. They hope that Jessica will wake up and told them that she wants to try on the clothes. Jessica’s brothers tried telling ghost stories to scare her hoping that she will wake up from shocked. Donghae brought Jessica favourite roses for her everyday. He will talks to her and kissed her. Hoping to wake her up from her sleep. JiYong brought a big bag of cucumbers everyday, hoping that this will make Jessica wake up, as she hates cucumbers the most.

 

A month has passed…

 

Jessica has not wakened up. Yunho has told their parents about this. Donghae inform his parents too. Both Donghae and Jessica’s parents visited them.

 

A week later…

 

Donghae walked into Jessica room with her favourite roses. Donghae kissed Jessica’s lips like what he did everyday. But, Jessica has woken up after Donghae has kissed her. Donghae immediately called the doctor.

 

Doctor POV
“Mr Lee, Mrs Lee has woken up.” said the doctor.

 

Donghae POV

“Really, Doctor. Thank you.” I said. I called the rest to tell them the good news. I ran into the room and HUG Jessie.

 

Jessica POV

“Mr… Why are you HUGGING me? Who are you? Why am I here?” I asked.

 

Donghae POV

“Jessie, you don’t remember me?” I asked shocked. “Doctor…” I shouted.

 

JiYong POV

I heard donghae shouted for the doctor. “Did something happen to Jessica.” I thought while rushing into the room. “What’s wrong, Lee Donghae.” I shouted as I entered the room. I saw Jessica looking at Donghae with a confused eye. “Sica, you have woken up. Finally, you made us really worried.” I said while HUGGING her.

 

Jessica POV

“JiYong Oppa? Who is this guy? Why am I here? Where are Yunho, Yoochun, Junsu, and Jaejoong Oppa? Where are Ara and BoA Unnie too? Where is this place? “ I asked.

 

JiYong POV

“Sica, you don’t remember him? He is Lee Donghae, your husband. You are in the hospital. You got knock down by a car a month ago.” I said.

 

Doctor POV

“Yes, Mr Lee.” I said.

 

Donghae POV

“Doctor, why can’t Jessie remember me?” I asked.

 

Doctor POV

“I’ll check on her. Please leave the room for now.” I said.

 

After ten minutes…

 

SNSD POV

“Donghae, Sica has woken up?” asked the girls.

 

Super Junior POV

“Really?” asked the guys.

 

Donghae POV

I just nodded. “But, she can’t remember me, she only remembers Kwon JiYong.” I said.

 

Doctor POV

“Mr Lee, I’m sad to inform you that Mrs Lee has suffered from a memory loss.” I said. “She has lost some of the recent memories.” I said.

 

Donghae POV

“What? Can it be treated?” I asked.

 

Doctor POV

“About that… I can’t guarantee you. She might be able to remember everything the next day or maybe not ever going to. But, you can tell her the things that happened or show her some pictures.’ I said.

 

Jung’s Brothers POV

“Sica has woken up. Where is she? We want to see her.” said the Jung’s Brothers.

 

After ten minutes…

 

Author POV

Everyone gathered at Jessica’s room, Jessica and Donghae’s family, J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter