Chapter 47 Getting used to the life in Seoul…

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Back in Seoul…

 

Author POV
HaeSica is back to Seoul. Donghae continues to work in Lee Holdings. Jessica is really bored since there aren’t many things for her to do here. Jessica meets up with her Unnies to keep her from boredom. They go out for tea, shopping and movies.

 

SNSD POV

“Sica… Where do you want to go today?” asked the girls. “Movie?” asked Yuri. “Or Shopping then high tea.” asked Sunny. “No, high tea. High tea. High Tea.” said Sooyoung. “Not food again, shinkin.” said Tiffany.

 

Jessica POV
“I’m fine with everything.” I said.

 

Author POV
The girls went to watch a movie before having high tea. After high tea, the girls went groceries shopping together. Jessica decided to prepare lunch for Donghae since he seems so busy nowadays. They did not have time to spend with each other. Therefore, Jessica thinks that they should at least spend some lunchtime with each other.

 

At the office…

 

Donghae POV
“What Jessie doing now?” I thought while looking through the documents. “Should I call her? I miss her.” I thought.

 

Jessica POV
“Oppa~~~” I said while entering the room. “Oppa~~~ I brought lunch for you.” I said.

 

Donghae POV
“Jessie, I was about to call you.” I said while walking over to Jessie to give her a HUG. “You brought lunch for me?” I said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter