Chapter 29 Jessica's past memories...

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At the mall…

 

Jessica POV

“Unnies, why did I marry Donghae Oppa?” I asked.

 

SNSD POV

“You married him because you love him.” said the girls. “Sica, you have dated him in three years ago. Remember?” asked Tiffany.

 

Jessica POV

“Oh really. But, I don’t remember anything about him. So we dated for three years and get married after that is it?” I asked.

 

SNSD POV

“Sica… Actually, you guys broke off after dating for a month. Donghae fall in loves with a girl call Yoona and decided to break up with you.” said the girls.

 

Jessica POV

“Oh, that’s what happened. Than why did I marry him? Since, we have broken off and he has a girlfriend. Why did he marry me instead of his girlfriend?” I asked.

 

SNSD POV

“Jessica, about that… You better asked Donghae, yourself.” said the girls.

 

Jessica POV

“Oh ok.” I said. “Let’s go shopping. We’re here for shopping isn’t it?” I said.

 

SNSD POV

“Yes, we’re. So what are we waiting for? Let’s start shopping.” shouted the girls.

 

Author POV

The girls brought lots of things. Sooyoung bought foods back to the hotel with her. Sunny bought games. Tiffany, Taeyeon and Yuri bought clothes. Hyoyeon bought CDs. Seohyun bought books. Jessica bought some clothes for herself and Donghae as she thinks that he will looks good in it. The girls returned to the rooms after the whole day of shopping. Jessica decided to find Donghae to pass him the clothes she bought for him.

 

Jessica POV

“Yobose yo! Donghae Oppa, where are you?” I asked. “Jessie, I’m at the office. Why? Did something happen to you?” asked Donghae worriedly. “Anio, just that I wanted to pass something to you.” I said. “Oh ok, I’ll be back in an hour time, meet you later.” said Donghae. “Ne, Oppa.” I said before ending the call. I decided to take a bath first.

 

An hour later…

 

KNOCK KNOCK...

 

“Who’s there?” I asked.

 

Donghae POV

“Jessie, it’s me, Donghae.” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“Donghae Oppa.” I said while opening the door for him.

 

Donghae POV

“Jessie, what’s wrong?” I asked.

 

Jessica POV

“Oh Donghae Oppa, I went shopping with Unnies today. I bought some clothes that I think would look good on you.” I said handing Donghae Oppa the bag of clothes.

 

Donghae POV

“Thank you, Jessie. I like it a lot.” I said while looking at the clothes Jessie bought for me.

 

Jessica POV

“Oppa, can I ask you something?” I asked.

 

Donghae POV

“Yes, Jessie. What do you want to ask me?” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“Why did you marry me? I hear from Unnies that you dated a girl call Yoona for three years.” I said.

 

Donghae POV

“Jessie… Let me start from the beginning ok.” I said.

 

Jessica POV

“Ok, oppa.” I said.

 

Donghae POV

“Jessie, we have dated each other three years ago. We started dating each other because our parents wanted us to. We meet each other in SM University. We are classmates. Our parents had set up a blind date for both of us at our favourite restaurant in Seoul. We dated for a mon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter