Chapter 10 - HaeSica Date and Donghae's Birthday

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author POV

This is the first date for HaeSica couple. Donghae decided to bring Jessica to a Ski Resort to learn how to ski. Donghae bought couple clothes for Jessica to wear. 

 

(HaeSica's couple clothes)

 

 

Jessica POV

“This is really nice, gomawo Donghae Oppa.” I said.

 

 

Donghae POV

“It’s nothing. Glad you like it. Come on let’s go, I will teach you how to ski.” I said.

 

 

Author POV

Donghae is teaching Jessica how to ski. He is really patient with Jessica. Jessica is touched that donghae is still willing to teach her, even though she is a slow- learner.

 

Half a day has passed…

 

Finally, Jessica has learned how to ski. She is really happy. Donghae feels happy to when she sees Jessica’s happy face. Jessica thanked donghae for being so patient with her and also for teaching her how to ski. Jessica suggested to treat donghae, dinner tonight for thanking him to teach her skiing today. They went to their favourite restaurant to eat. They talk about the things that happened today. Before leaving, Jessica asked donghae if he is willing to take a picture with her, as she would like to set it as her wallpaper. Donghae gladly accepted her request and they took a picture together. After taking the photo, both donghae and Jessica set the photo as their phone wallpaper.

 

(The photo that Jessica and donghae took in the restaurant)

 

 

The next day… (In school)

 

The guys brought drinks for the girls and Taeyeon suggested to take a class photo since they have not taken one since school reopens. They took a group photo together. Taeyeon sends each one of them the photo before school ends. Jessica scanned the photo in her laptop and start editing the picture. Firstly, she cuts donghae and her picture out of the photo.

 

(The photo with only HaeSica)

 

 

After that, Jessica edited the photo and makes it her laptop wallpaper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter