Chapter 44 HaeSica moves back to Seoul…

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Donghae POV

“Jessie is still asleep. She is so cute. She looks like a baby when she is asleep.” I thought. I woke up from the bed slowly and gently afraid that I might wake Jessie up. I went to the bathroom to do my daily routines. ”Jessie is still sleeping, maybe I should make her some breakfast.” I thought.

 

Author POV
Jessica woke up the next morning and was unable to find Donghae beside her. She looked at the clock and was shocked by the time shown. It states 10am. Jessica jump off the bed and went back to her room, she starts to do her daily routines, before heading to the kitchen to make Donghae some breakfast.

 

Jessica POV

“Where is Donghae Oppa?” I thought. “Aish… It so late already.” I thought and ran out of Donghae Oppa room. I went to the bathroom to do my daily routines and rush to the kitchen, but was shocked. “Oppa! What are you doing?” I asked.

 

Donghae POV
“Jessie, you’ve woken up. I’m making breakfast for us. Wait for me at the dinning room. Ok? Breakfast will be served in 5 minutes time.” I said.

 

Jessica POV
“Ne Oppa.” I said before walking to the dinning room. “This smells like pancakes.” I thought.

 

Donghae POV
“Jessie, I have made pancakes for us.” I said while putting the pancakes on the table. “Jessie, you love pancakes. Right? And you love it with strawberry sauce.” I said.

 

Jessica POV
“Oppa… How did you know?” I asked.

 

Donghae POV
“Jessie, I’m your husband. What do you think? I went to check on you. Ok?” I said.

 

Jessica POV
“Mianhe, Oppa.” I said while showing him my *puppy eyes*. “Wow! This smells really great. Oppa, I love you.” I said and give him a peck on his lips.

 

Donghae POV
“Jessie looks so cute with her *puppy eyes*. Jessie gives me a peck on my lips.” I thought. I pull Jessie into my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter