Chapter 32 Evelyn's Plan 2... (Please ignore the words on the picture... Thank you.)

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author POV

Evelyn found out that Jessica has remembered everything. Evelyn also found out that Jessica has forgiven Donghae about that night’s incident. After that incident, Donghae kept his distance from Evelyn. Evelyn was really sad that Donghae has kept his distance from her. Evelyn’s parents told her that the needed investors for their new upcoming project. Suddenly, Evelyn thought of Donghae.

 

Evelyn POV

“Daddy’s upcoming project need investors, maybe I can introduced Donghae to daddy. If Donghae agrees, I can take this as a reason to work with him.” I thought evilly. “Daddy, if I’m able to get you investors, may I work with him for your upcoming project?” I asked.

 

Evelyn’s Dad POV

“Sure, anyway you need to start learning too, I’m handing over the company to you once you are ready.” I said.

 

Evelyn’s Mum POV

“Evelyn, how are you going to find investors? Do you have a boyfriend? Your boyfriend’s family is rich?” I asked.

 

Evelyn POV

“He’s not my boyfriend yet, but I’ll make him mine soon. His family is really rich. If they are willing to invest, you don’t need to find other investors for your project.” I said.

 

Evelyn’s Dad POV

“Really? Introduced him to daddy. Ok?” I asked.

 

Evelyn POV

“Sure, I’ll fixed an appointment with him. He’s really busy.” I said. I went to Mr Lee’s office.

 

Inside Donghae’s office…

 

“Good morning, Mr Lee.” I said.

 

Donghae POV

“Aish… What is this girl doing in my office? What does she want now?” I thought. “Oh Good morning, Ms Evelyn. May I help you?” I asked coldly.

 

Evelyn POV

“Hmm… I would like to ask whether are you interested to invest in my dad’s upcoming project. I’m the daughter of Ho Corporation.“ I said.

 

Donghae POV

“Investments? Ok, fixed an appointment with my secretary. “ I said coldly.

 

Back at Evelyn’s house…

 

Evelyn POV

“Daddy, I have fixed an appointment with him. Please make yourself free tomorrow afternoon.” I said.

 

Evelyn’s Dad POV

“Really? That’s great. But who is he?” I asked.

 

Evelyn POV

“Daddy, he is Lee Donghae. The heir to Lee Holdings.” I said.

 

Evelyn’s Mum POV

“What? Who did you get to know him?” I asked.

 

Evelyn POV

“Do you remember that I worked in Lee holdings as their intern for three months? That’s how I know him.” I said.

 

Evelyn’s Dad POV

“Really? If you guys are dating it will benefit our company a lot.” I said.

 

The next day’s afternoon at th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter