Chapter 26 Dinner with friends

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the restaurant…

 

SNSD POV

“What is taking them so long.” said the girls.

 

Super Junior POV

“Girls, they just called saying that they have just leaved the hotel.” said the guys.

 

Jessica POV

“Unnies, Oppas, sorry that we came late.” I said while giving my Unnies a HUG.

 

Donghae POV

“Really sorry. There’s a traffic jam.” I said.

 

Super Junior POV

“Let’s order the food now.” said the guys.

 

SNSD POV

“YAY! Finally FOOOODDDDD” shouted the Sooyoung. “Sooyoung-ah, are you that hungry?” asked the girls. “Unnie, Sooyoung Unnie is forever hungry. Have you all forgotten?” said Jessica. “Yes, Sica. We have forgotten.” said the girls laughing. “YAY!” shouted Sooyoung.

 

Super Junior POV

“Stop fighting, girls. Let’s eat now.” said the guys.

 

Author POV

Leetuek and Taeyeon order the food for the guys and girls. Everyone is eating happily. Ryeowook is snatching food for Sooyoung, as he is afraid that she does not have enough food. Sunny and Sungmin is showing off their newly made ageyo. Leetuek and Taeyeon is ordering more food as Sooyoung is snatching almost all the food on the table. Heechul and Tiffany are having their sweet time eating together. Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk are talking about their choreography. Seohyun and Kyuhyun are learning their favourite author’s book together. Yuri and Yesung are just chatting. Donghae discovered that Jessica is not really touching her food.

 

Donghae POV

“Jessie why aren’t you eating?” I asked.

 

 Jessica POV

“Oppa, I’m not really hungry.” I replied.

 

Donghae POV

“But, you still have to eat.” I said before starting to feed Jessica.

 

SNSD POV

“Girls, Donghae is feeding Sica. Did you see that?” said the girls. “Aww~~~Donghae, you are so sweet~~~” said the girls.

 

Jessica POV

“Unnie~~~” I said blushing.

 

SNSD POV

“OMG! Sica are you blushing.” Said the girls teasing Jessica.

 

Donghae POV

“Noonas, please stop teasing my Jessie.” I said while HUGGING Jessie.

 

Super Junior POV

“Oh… Your Jessie~~~” said the guys.

 

SNSD POV

“Ok, we’ll stop. Sica you must be really happy now right? Since, Donghae is feeding you.” said the girls. “We want to be fed too.” Said the girls.

 

Super Junior POV

“We can feed you too.” said the guys.

 

 

Author POV

The guys started to feed the girls after seeing Donghae feed Jessica. Donghae continue to feed Jessica, even though Jessica says that she can eat on her own. Jessica saw that Donghae isn’t eat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter