Chapter 49 Donghae propose to Jessica…

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Author POV
HaeSica return to Seoul the next day after JiYong and Dara wedding, since Donghae is really busy with his work. Jessica continues to prepare homemade food for Donghae and bring it to his office for him. They have lunch together too as usual. Donghae has prepared something for Jessica without her notice and with the help of his Hyungs and Jessica’s Unnies.

 

Donghae POV
“Hope this works.” I thought while leaving my office. I left my office early today for a special event, just for Jessica.

 

At the florist…

 

Donghae POV

“Annyeonghaseyo, I would like to but some red roses.” I said. I paid for the flowers and left the florist.

 

At the_______...

 

Manager POV
“Hi Mr Lee, please come this way.” I said.

 

Donghae POV
“Hi.” I said and follow the manager.

 

Manager POV
“Mr Lee, this is the ring you asked for.” I said and show him the ring.

 

Donghae POV
“It’s prefect. Thank you.” I said.

 

Back at the house…

 

Donghae POV

“Madam Park, you guys can leave early today. I will be cooking dinner for Jessica tonight.” I said to our housekeeper.

 

Madam Park POV
“Do you need our help, Mr Lee?” I asked.

 

Donghae POV
“It’s ok, Madam Park. You can leave with the maids early today if you have finished all your chores.” I said.

 

In the Kitchen…

 

Donghae POV
“What should I do first?” I thought. “Oh, I need to call the Noonas first, they need to keep Jessica busy for the time being.” I thought. “Yobose yo! Tiffany Noona, it’s me Donghae. I just reach home. I’m starting to prepare the things now. Can you keep Jessica busy for the time being? I will call you once, I have finish preparing the things.” I said.

 

Tiffany POV
“Oh Donghae-ah, sure we will keep her busy. So do you need help? Remember to inform us when you are done ok?” I said.

 

Donghae POV
“Noona, Kamsahamnida.” I said before ending the call. “Not much time left, I need to start cooking now.” I said.

 

At the shopping mall…

 

Jessica POV
“Unnies, I need to return home now. Donghae Oppa will be back soon, I need to prepare dinner for him.” I said.

 

SNSD POV

“What’s the rush, Sica? Your maids and housekeeper will do the job for you.” said the girls. “Let’s shop for a while longer, ok?” asked the girls.

 

Jessica POV
“Oh ok. Unnies, let me inform Donghae Oppa first ok?” I said. “Yobose yo! Donghae Oppa, I’m shopping with the Unnies now. I might be back late tonight. The maids will be cooking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter