Chapter 6 - Confession

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung’s Brothers POV

 

“Sica… Our baby princess Sica… You need to wake up now… There’s school today…” shouted the Jung’s brothers. “Baby Sica, I have made you your favourite pancakes for breakfast, so wake up now, if not you would not have time to eat breakfast.” said Junsu Oppa. “My Princess, wake up now please, I am dying to know what happened yesterday at the party.” said Jaejoong Oppa.

 

Jessica POV

 

“Hmm… Oppa… Can I have sleep for ten minutes more? “ I said while HUGGING my pillow.

(Jessica's sleephead look) [ Please ignore the clothes that Jessica is wearing]

 

Jung’s Brothers POV

 

“Sorry Sica… Our baby Princess… The answer is no, so wake up now.” the Jung’s Brothers said.

 

Jessica POV

 

“Ok, I will wake up now.” I said while rubbing my eyes.

 

Thirty minutes later…(After cleaning herself up)

 

 

(Jessica's Pajamas) [Her hair looks neat as she has finished cleaning up herself and getting ready to change]

 

“What should I wear today?” I asked. “ Why didn’t Taeyeon Unnie tell us what to wear today too? She gives us a theme yesterday on what to wear to school, therefore I do not need to think much about it.” I said while looking at my wardrobe fill with clothes.

 

“KNOCK KNOCK”

 

Ara and BoA POV (Jessica’s sister-in-law)

 “Sica… Can we come in?” asked the sisters-in-laws. “Your brothers are asking us to check on you, since you take such a long time to come down.” said the sisters-in-laws.

 

Jessica POV

“Ara Unnie, BoA Unnie, dowa juseyo. I do not know what I should wear? I need HELP! “ I said while running over to Ara and BoA Unnie for a HUG.

 

Ara and BoA POV (Jessica’s sister-in-law)

“Sweetheart, you look pretty in everything you wear, so don’t worry too much ok?” said Ara Unnie. “Hmm… How about you tell us what class you have today so we can help you pick the suitable clothes for today’s class?” said BoA Unnie.

 

Jessica POV

“Thanks Ara and BoA Unnie. You are the best. You also help me when I needed help.” I said while HUGGING them. “Today all my lesson are held in the classroom, no outdoor activities for me today. But Taeyeon Unnie and the rest have planned to go for a movie today after school. Therefore I think I need to wear something appropriate for the movie date after school.” I said while checking my schedule using my phone.

 

Ten minutes later…

 

Ara and BoA POV (Jessica’s sister-in-law)

 

“Jessica, you look great…” said the sisters-in-laws. “ I think we better hurry up now, you’re brothers seems impatient today. “ said Ara Unnie laughing. “Yes, and I think you have lots of explanations today.” Said BoA Unnie. “Sica, you need to tell us what happened at the party yesterday ok? I bet your brothers would like to know too. Keke…” said the sisters-in-laws.

 

Jessica POV

“Thank you Ara Unnie, BoA Unnie… I like this so much…” I said while looking at the mirror. “Ara Unnie and BoA Unnie says that my brothers are getting impatient today and they would want be to do an explanations. What explanations? It is about what happened at the party? I think so cause Ara and BoA Unnie has been asking me this while leaving my room.” I thought.

 

(Jessica's outfit for the day) [Please ignore Yuri in the picture]

 

On the dining table…

 

Jung’s Brothers POV

“Sica… What took you so long.” said Yoochun Oppa. “Sica… What topping would you like on your pancake? Chocolate sauce? Strawberry sauce? Maple Syrup or Fruits with whipped cream?” asked Junsu Oppa. “My Baby Princess, would you like to have milk or orange juice for breakfast?” asked Jaejoong Oppa. “Hmm… Sica do you mind to share what happened yesterday at the party? Cause you looks super happy when you return from the party yesterday.” said Yunho Oppa.

 

(Pancakes with chocolate syrup)

 

(Pancakes with strawberry syrup)

 

(Pancakes with Maple Syrup)

 

(Pancakes with whipped cream and Fruits)

 

 

 

 

Ara and BoA POV (Jessica’s sister-in-law)

“Yes, Sica. Please share. We are dying to know what happened yesterday at the party.”  said the sisters-in-laws. If you are not going to tell me, I will call Yuri to ask her what happen yesterday.” said BoA Unnie. (Yuri is BoA’s cousin, sorry that I only mention it now.) “Yup, me too. I am going to call Tiffany if you are not going to explain to us what happen yesterday.(Tiffany is Ara’s cousin, sorry to mention it now)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter