Chapter 1 -Attending SM University, a University for the rich.

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jung’s Brothers POV

 

“Wake up our princess. Today is your first day of school. You must not be late on the first day of school. So wake up now. Junsu oppa has made you your favourite American breakfast. “

 

Jessica POV

I heard my oppas waking me up, but I am still tired. And for your information I am a sleepyhead. I wondered why did I need to attend school. I heard them telling me not to be late on my first day of school. Yes, I am Jessica Jung, the youngest child of the Jung Holdings and yes my family is rich, damn rich. We have companies located in each part of the world. I have four elder brothers who doted on me a lot. I mean a lot. They give me everything I wanted. As for my parents they give me what I wanted too but they are just too busy with their business. They only visit me thrice a year, as they are really busy with their business. Oh and today is my first day of school, I am attending SM university. My brothers attended that university too. I am worried that I might be lonely as I am known as an ice-princess and I do not make friends easily. But luckily, my best friends, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Seohyun all attended the same university as me. But the most important thing that makes me wanted to attend SM University is because of Donghae. Yes Lee Donghae. He is my first crush, love and boyfriend. I had a crush when I first met him 4 years ago. Even thought our families are closed we do not meet up often. I have been raised in America until the age of 14 before I return to Seoul to continue my studies. That is when I first meet Donghae. He is so handsome, cute and popular. Almost all the girls who attend the party wanted to have a dance with donghae. “Sica…Our princess please wake up now if not you will be late for school” I heard my oppas shouting. I think I better wake up now, as I would really wanted to taste the breakfast that Junsu oppa has made for me.

 

Ten minutes later...

 

“Yunho oppa, Ara unnie, Yoochun oppa, Junsu oppa, Jaejoong oppa and BoA unnie good morning”, I greeted them as I walked to my seat. After eating, Jaejoong oppa and BoA unnie told the rest that they would drive me to school, as they want to make sure I reach school safety.

 

Thirty minutes later…

 

“Jaejoong oppa, BoA unnie, Kamsahamnida for driving me to school today” I thanked them while leaving the car. I wondered where all my best friends are.

 

Tiffany POV

“Sica….”, shouted Tiffany as she saw Jessica walking towards the canteen. “Hi Tiffany” said Jessica as she run towards Tiffany to give her a HUG. “Where are the rest,” asked Jessica. “ I am not too sure, but we better hurry now if not we will be late for class. I bet you don’t want to get scolded by the teacher on the first day of school right? “ Tiffany said as she grabbed my hand and we run towards our class.

 

Jessica POV

We arrived in class 5 minutes before the bells rings. “Good morning Class…I am Ms Lee Hyori. You can call me Ms Lee or Ms Hyori. I am your English teacher,” said Ms Lee Hyori. “Wow, she is really pretty, “ I say in my mind.  I turn behind and saw my best friend, Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung and Seohyun sitted behind Tiffany and me. I turn to my right and something catches my attention. “Isn’t that donghae?” I shouted in my mind.

 

 

Donghae POV

First day of school in SM University, I walked around the campus hoping to find Eunhyuk, my best friend childhood friend. We grew up together and attended the same school until now. “Hey! Donghae! Wait for me!” Eunhyuk shouted while running towards me. “Yo Bro! What’s up?” I said.

 

Entering the class…

 

I saw Leetuek, Heechul, Yesung, Shindong, Sungmin, Siwon, Ryeowook, and Kyuhyun chatting amongst each other. “Hey Guys!” I shouted. “Yo! Good Morning!” they greeted me.

 

Ms Lee Hyori POV

“Hi Class! Good Morning! I am your English teacher. Hope you all like my class. Hwaiting! “I said while entering the classroom.“Hmm, there seems like we have lots of famous people in my class. All the Queeka and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter