Chapter 27 Evelyn's plan...

If loving you means to let you be with someone you love, I would let you go.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At Donghae’s room…

 

Evelyn POV

I helped Mr Lee back to his room. He seems really drunk. Suddenly this thought came into my mind; “Maybe I should lied to Mr Lee that we had a one night stand last night when he has woken up.” I thought. “Like this, I can destroy Jessica and Mr Lee’s relationship and Mr Lee can be mine.” I thought evilly.

 

Jessica POV

I heard noises coming from Donghae’s Oppa room. I decided to check on him.

 

Evelyn POV

I helped Mr Lee to his bed. I accidently tripped and fell on top of him. I decided to sleep beside him as I hear some noises coming from the room beside his.

 

Jessica POV

“Donghae Oppa.” I shouted while entering his room since he did not close the door. “Oppa, Evelyn.” I shouted. I can’t believe my eyes. I started crying.

 

Seohyun POV

I heard Jessica shouted. “Maybe I should check on her.” I thought while waking up Kyuhyun Oppa. (Seohyun and Kyuhyun are married, same goes for the rest.) “Kyuhyun Oppa, I just heard Jessie shouted can you accompany me to check on her please.” I asked.

 

Kyuhyun POV

“Sure, anything for you.” I said.

 

SNSD POV

“Unnies, you are all awake?” asked Seohyun. “We heard Sica shouted a while ago. We’re worried for her.” said the girls.

 

Super Junior POV

“Ladies, we better hurry if you want to check on Sica.” said the guys.

 

Outside Donghae’s room…

 

SNSD POV

“Why is Donghae’s room door open? Maybe Sica is inside.” said the girls. “Sica~~~” said the girls. The girls were shocked to see Jessica crying. They saw the girl; Evelyn is lying beside Donghae.

 

Super Junior POV

“Donghae-ah, wake up now.” shouted the guys.

 

Donghae POV

“What Hyung.” I said. I saw Jessie crying. “Jessie why are you crying?” I said while trying to walk towards her.

 

SLAP…

 

Jessica POV

“Donghae Oppa, I hate you.” I said crying after slapping him. I ran out of the room immediately.

 

SNSD POV

“Sica.” the girls shouted while running after Jessica, except Tiffany and Taeyeon.

 

Just then…

 

Evelyn POV

“What’s are these noises.” I said pretending to sound like I just woken up.

 

Donghae POV

I heard a girl voice; I turned and saw a girl lying on my bed. “Who are you? Why are you lying on my bed?” I shouted angrily.  “Hyung, What happen?” I asked.

 

Super Junior POV

“We do not know, we came here immediately after we heard Sica shouting. We came here and saw Jessica crying and you are sleeping with this girl.” said the guys.

 

SLAP…

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany POV

Taeyeon went to slap the girl on her face and Tiffany went to slap Donghae. “Donghae, how dare you. Why did you hurt Sica again.” asked Tiffany. “Who are you? What are you doing here?” asked Taeyeon angrily.

 

Evelyn POV

“I don’t know. I just woken up and found myself lying on the bed.” I said. “But, who are you? How dare you slap me?” I said angrily.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany POV

“What?” said the girls angrily? “You better watch out.” said the girls.

 

Phone Rings…

 

SNSD POV

“Tiffany Unnie, We can’t Sica anywhere. She has gone missing.” said Seohyun. “What? Wait for u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter